Ted Cruz: Closet Pentecostal

bobdrake

Feb 13, 2016

Quoting from the article:

Why is Ted Cruz hiding his Pentecostal past...

By Jacob Engels

While Ted Cruz proudly proclaims he is an Evangelical Christian, his campaign takes pains to hide the truth that Cruz and his pastor father, Rafael Cruz are Pentecostal Christians, a fact further hidden by having Ted and Heidi Cruz’s belong to the congregation of First Baptist Church, a Southern Baptist church in Houston, as their home church.

My comments:

This article was posted front and center on the Drudge Report under the title: 'TED IS THE ANOINTED ONE'.

I could care less whether Cruz has a Pentecostal past or not. I feel this article is way off base.

What do you say?

What is wrong with Pentecostal?

I mean the Khmer Rouge democrats hate all Christians (and all whites) so why would anyone care if Cruz is Pentecostal?

More mindless demagoguery from the hate filled left...

Quoting from the article:

Why is Ted Cruz hiding his Pentecostal past...

By Jacob Engels

While Ted Cruz proudly proclaims he is an Evangelical Christian, his campaign takes pains to hide the truth that Cruz and his pastor father, Rafael Cruz are Pentecostal Christians, a fact further hidden by having Ted and Heidi Cruz’s belong to the congregation of First Baptist Church, a Southern Baptist church in Houston, as their home church.

My comments:

This article was posted front and center on the Drudge Report under the title: 'TED IS THE ANOINTED ONE'.

I could care less whether Cruz has a Pentecostal past or not. I feel this article is way off base.

What do you say?

Really do not care what religion he is. He does come off as a Southern Baptist to me and not as much as a Pentecostal, and yes I have been to both services and will still prefer the Unitarian way of life...

I learned Kung Fu from a man named Raul Ries. Raul is a good and patient man, who took time with students to ensure that we all got the most from both the physical and mental aspects of training.

I am not a religious person. But I'm not hostile either. Raul would hold Bible studies after class, which I did not attend, and went on to become the pastor of Cavalry Chapel in Diamond Bar. Cavalry Chapel is Pentecostal. I have the highest respect for Raul, a man of integrity and compassion who stressed hard work and dedication.

So I see no issue with Pentecostals, nor are they "completely insane" as those of competing faiths may claim.

Forum List

Back