Islam Really Hates Us! The Donald Tells Us So!

Since the minute it came out of his mouth, newscasters have been trying to throw him a life preserver by asking "Did you mean radical Islam instead of all Islam?" But no, Trump isn't falling for that. Make no bones about it, Trump is lumping all Muslims together as a bunch, inciting Americans to do the same and telling us A LOT of them hate us, it's really hard to separate out the haters, there's something really big going on there. Therefore, folks, it's official: we can hate all Muslims without a second thought. The next President of the US says so.

Trump should join USMB. He'd fit in so well here.

The work of all thinking people just got harder.
fact: 95 % of iraNIAN ARE moslem
fact2: most of iranian are pro american(west)
then trump lied again because of vote
no problem.he is smart and he is best nominee for republican
ted cruz is idiot .
i support trump as iranian ....... in republican ...

ted cruz is idiot .
I've heard most Iranians are pro-western. Why can't y'all send those mulahs packing?

ted cruz is idiot .
I've heard most Iranians are pro-western. Why can't y'all send those mulahs packing?
because of 20 %. because of revolution guard
they are rich
they are powerfull because of oil money
we havnt real problem in iran. it is banned ....but for example western life:drink wine and whiskey.sex with bf or gf
listen western music.have pet.and .............
we have too
revolution in iran= syria and iraq situation. dont forget.we are in middle east.near radical islam land.
we are logical people. we arent idiot like syrian people .look at syria
we are voting iran reformist..... . fqact :zarif and rouhani and khatamin are better than ahmadinejad
most favorite politician is zarif in iran .you know why? because of handshake with usa president/walk with kerry./ and deal with west

I don't think the mulahs are pro-western so obviously there a different school of thought.
Western people think in binary terms. That's because they have been indoctrinated by the separation of church and state concept.

Whereas, in the middle eastern culture, society and religion are blended together, and there isn't a divide between the two. Yes, they like many aspects of western materialism and technology. But are unwilling to abandon their culture and religion for it. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
I don't think the mulahs are pro-western so obviously there a different school of thought.
Western people think in binary terms. That's because they have been indoctrinated by the separation of church and state concept.

Whereas, in the middle eastern culture, society and religion are blended together, and there isn't a divide between the two. Yes. they like many aspects of western materialism and technology. But are unwilling to abandon their culture and religion for it. ...... :cool:
If your point is that they are incapable of examining their religion apart from mulahs interpretations then the problem isn't western indoctrination.

Since the minute it came out of his mouth, newscasters have been trying to throw him a life preserver by asking "Did you mean radical Islam instead of all Islam?" But no, Trump isn't falling for that. Make no bones about it, Trump is lumping all Muslims together as a bunch, inciting Americans to do the same and telling us A LOT of them hate us, it's really hard to separate out the haters, there's something really big going on there. Therefore, folks, it's official: we can hate all Muslims without a second thought. The next President of the US says so.

Trump should join USMB. He'd fit in so well here.

The work of all thinking people just got harder.
ted cruz is idiot .

you post something as fact with nothing to back it up and then accuse Trump of lying. where is the link that you took that information from, for how Most of Iranian are pro American?

"Islam Really Hates Us! The Donald Tells Us So!"

Trump is a ridiculous moron and bigot.

Religions are not capable of 'emotions,' a religion cannot 'hate,' the notion is idiocy.

Millions of Muslim Americans clearly don't 'hate' the United States.

And the acts of criminals who are incidentally Muslim are not 'representative' of all Muslims or Islam as a faith.

Forum List

Back