Islam on trial

Why didn't your ancestors? :dunno:
They did.
LMAO
If they did honey, you wouldn't be an American living in the US. If your ancestors stayed and fought for a higher standard of living in their own countries, you would we there, not in the States. You'd be a European, if your ancestors are European.
Anything to say about the fact you make a compelling argument for not admitting the Muslims you refer to into the US?
All immigrants from all over the world are usually and most often the poor and uneducated. Why single out one religion?

Are you an American living in Europe or a true European? Do you come from a background of economic distress where your ancestors would have actually been suffering economically and want to immigrate? Because if you don't then you've no right to say others should stay and fight for economic equality. Millions of Irish immigrants came to the US because of the potato famine. Would it have been better for them to stay there and starve?

You probably have no idea what it is to be poor and to be locked into that situation in your home country. Whatever you are, it is as clear as day your are a black hearted bigot.

Stop getting your libtard knickers in a bunch you silly woman. Are you going to tell all the politicians who haven't 'come from a background of economic distress' that they have 'no right' to discuss issues of immigration and, the economics of other countries and the merits, or otherwise, of fighting for ones country? Is there a rule on this message board that unless one lives in the US one cannot discuss American politics or policy? If not, stfu you silly ignoramus :)

Anyone has the right to discuss the politics of any country - but immigration means different things to different countries. America can be said to be build by immigrants, not so England...also the immigrant experience differs from country to country. I think it makes for a more fascinating discussion but it also means I can assume we're speaking from the same experiences.

They did.
LMAO
If they did honey, you wouldn't be an American living in the US. If your ancestors stayed and fought for a higher standard of living in their own countries, you would we there, not in the States. You'd be a European, if your ancestors are European.
Anything to say about the fact you make a compelling argument for not admitting the Muslims you refer to into the US?
All immigrants from all over the world are usually and most often the poor and uneducated. Why single out one religion?

Are you an American living in Europe or a true European? Do you come from a background of economic distress where your ancestors would have actually been suffering economically and want to immigrate? Because if you don't then you've no right to say others should stay and fight for economic equality. Millions of Irish immigrants came to the US because of the potato famine. Would it have been better for them to stay there and starve?

You probably have no idea what it is to be poor and to be locked into that situation in your home country. Whatever you are, it is as clear as day your are a black hearted bigot.

Stop getting your libtard knickers in a bunch you silly woman. Are you going to tell all the politicians who haven't 'come from a background of economic distress' that they have 'no right' to discuss issues of immigration and, the economics of other countries and the merits, or otherwise, of fighting for ones country? Is there a rule on this message board that unless one lives in the US one cannot discuss American politics or policy? If not, stfu you silly ignoramus :)

Anyone has the right to discuss the politics of any country - but immigration means different things to different countries. America can be said to be build by immigrants, not so England...also the immigrant experience differs from country to country. I think it makes for a more fascinating discussion but it also means I can assume we're speaking from the same experiences.
Depends how far back in history you want to go before you stop referring to people as immigrants. It seems to me that people go back as far as suits their agenda. You could indeed refer to the UK and much of Europe as nations of immigrants, like you do the US, just depends on where you choose to draw a line in the sand. We are a world of immigrants, since people were nomadic and followed the seasons from the word go. That is why it's a moot point. There are times when immigration is less desirable, REGARDLESS OF WHAT WENT BEFORE. Like the argument 'because we've always done it this way'. Meaningless.

LMAO

Depends how far back in history you want to go before you stop referring to people as immigrants. It seems to me that people go back as far as suits their agenda. You could indeed refer to the UK and much of Europe as nations of immigrants, like you do the US, just depends on where you choose to draw a line in the sand. We are a world of immigrants, since people were nomadic and followed the seasons from the word go. That is why it's a moot point. There are times when immigration is less desirable, REGARDLESS OF WHAT WENT BEFORE. Like the argument 'because we've always done it this way'. Meaningless.

I don't know...I think there is a fundamental difference between nations like those in Europe, the UK and nations like the US, Canada, Australia that were very sparsly populated before immigration and that were built on the concept that immigration added value. Europe was overrun, conquered and reconquered throughout it's much older history - that's not the same as being a nation built on immigration...imo.

I don't know...I think there is a fundamental difference between nations like those in Europe, the UK and nations like the US, Canada, Australia that were very sparsly populated before immigration and that were built on the concept that immigration added value. Europe was overrun, conquered and reconquered throughout it's much older history - that's not the same as being a nation built on immigration...imo.
Australia was a British Penal Colony..............It was built on those going to prison from Britain...............

It doesn't matter, we can most of us refer to our countries as nations of immigrants if we want to pick a particular point in time that suits our agenda. The point is, repeatedly claiming we are a nation of immigrants is not an argument for continuing to bring in immigrants. It is no better than someone saying they are doing something regardless of the consequences but because they've always done that something. It's mindless and illogical.

They did.
LMAO

America was built by a very small group of people , especially the laws , government and Western thinking . All the MEN that laid the foundations of America were from a very small group of MEN from the British Isles , Welsh and English mostly . Afterwards there was the importation of immigrants to provide labor and Cannon Fodder, exploration , home steading and other practical purposes that required bodies and breeding to make more people . Course these immigrants were lucky to be ALLOWED to immigrate or they could have starved in their homelands . Point is that America's foundations were laid by dead white MEN who were very intelligent Coyote !!

Last edited:
of course you laugh , you can't refute Coyote . Americas laws , thinking and foundations of the USA were laid by a very small group of WHITE MEN from a very small area of the world called the British Isles Coyote !! See the names and origins of the signers of the foundational papers that started the USA and America on its way to greatness Coyote .

Last edited:

Australia was a British Penal Colony..............It was built on those going to prison from Britain...............
and another great country , Australia , once again built by WHITE MEN and people from a very small area on the globe . And the builders of Austalia would be from the British Isles . Same as in Canada but the USA is best Coyote !!

Last edited:
More fear mongering. I wonder what it must be like to have a heart and mind so full of hate. It must be awful.

As a libtard that hates anyone with a differing opinion, you must know all about hate.

of course you laugh , you can't refute Coyote . Americas laws , thinking and foundations of the USA were laid by a very small group of WHITE MEN from a very small area of the world called the British Isles Coyote !! See the names and origins of the signers of the foundational papers that started the USA and America on its way to greatness Coyote .

Actually that foundation was derived from multiple sources including the Iriquois nation that was already here, as well as French and German contemporary philosophers.

Might wanna invest in a history book before you embarrass yourself with the whole White Supremacy/English Supremacy song and dance. :eusa_hand:

Oops -- too late.

its nothing to do with HATE of muslims . My disdain towards muslim immigration is just because of caution . Look at the stuff they do in the falling down desert homelands . Bombs , decapitations , cutting off of body parts as punishment . Throwing gays of high buildings and stonings and all these punishemt being carried out in front of cheering and supportive crowds of supposedly NORMAL muslim villagers . --------------------- see 'the killing of Fahrkunda' to see normal muslims at work !!

Actually that foundation was derived from multiple sources including the Iriquois nation that was already here, as well as French and German contemporary philosophers.

Might wanna invest in a history book before you embarrass yourself with the whole White Supremacy/English Supremacy song and dance. :eusa_hand:

Oops -- too late.
--------------------------- point is that the countries foundations were laid as I said . Your unproven theories , even if true are no big deal as the smart White MEN that laid Americas foundations would use any good ideas that they came across !! There was no Indian consultant advising Americas WHITE Founders Lakhota !!

the Founders that laid the foundations of America meaning its laws , government , yada , yada were ALL from the British Isles . English and Welsh Lakhota !!

and they were ALL WHITER than WHITE and all sporting schlongs Lakhota , Coyote and Pogo !!

Liberals love a good underdog. The media likes to pretend Islam is a poor defenses harmless minority. That is laughable. The liberal media wasn't worried about creating a anti white, anti police anti authority backlash when they showcase a few questionable police incidents, then we get riots, but that is OK. But when it comes to Islamic fundamentalist terrorism, The Liberal media WARNS against a anti-Muslim backlash. Really? ISLAM and Muslims deserve scrutiny for what they do, our founding fathers ideals of freedom of religion didn't include suicide bombers, Sharia law or raving Imams that preach against every value of freedom in the west. Islam deserves scrutiny and suspicion and should be seen as a threat until otherwise proven

Last edited:
thing is that a TRUE muslim cannot exist in American society . They will always be a 'fifth column' in the USA and West if allowed into America and the West Mary !! [imo]

I spend months every summer guiding in Yellowstone. The workforce their is made up of people from around the world. This year I dated a Muslim Woman from Kazakstan, she was a Devout Muslim and a royal pain in the ass but no more so than any other woman I ever dated.

Her exact words when I explained my faith to her were "thats wrong" but we laughed off. The biggest cultural difference was alcohol.

She's not the first Muslim I've befriended and won't be the last.

israel+flag+waving+animation.gif

thing is that a TRUE muslim cannot exist in American society . They will always be a 'fifth column' in the USA and West if allowed into America and the West Mary !! [imo]
Thanks. ISLAM is so contrary to the west, and to LIBERALISM, I can't understand the support and defense of ISLAM. Particularly after 9/11. It's like pacifist vegetarians defending warring cannibals, it's totally contradictory to liberalism it is stupid and self defeating. And they think Donald Trump is bad, wait till Islamic fundamentalist get a hold of them. Wow.

Back in like, 97 0r 98, I had a Muslim guy TRY to befriend me (complete with a Taliban headdress, claimed he was Mujahedeen, etc). I didn't doubt it, he was clearly Afghani. Tried to convert me to islam. Proselytizing like some door to door cheap salesman, I was disgusted. Weren't Muslim men above that carnal stuff? I felt like I should have called the FBI because I have the distinct feeling that loser was trying to recruit me into something evil. Keep in mind, that was BEFORE 9/11 and open knowledge Islamic terror cells. It creeps me out even now....

Thanks. ISLAM is so contrary to the west, and to LIBERALISM, I can't understand the support and defense of ISLAM. Particularly after 9/11. It's like pacifist vegetarians defending warring cannibals, it's totally contradictory to liberalism it is stupid and self defeating. And they think Donald Trump is bad, wait till Islamic fundamentalist get a hold of them. Wow.
Wallowing in ignorance is stupid and self defeating but I see you have no problem with that. Why do you conflate political actions with religion?

Forum List

Back