Islam on trial

You provide a very good argument for not accepting Muslim migrants. Thanks.
And btw, why don't they stay and fight for a 'higher standard of living' in their own countries? If they are all so reasonable, that should not be a problem. Thanks :)

Why didn't your ancestors? :dunno:
They did.
LMAO
If they did honey, you wouldn't be an American living in the US. If your ancestors stayed and fought for a higher standard of living in their own countries, you would we there, not in the States. You'd be a European, if your ancestors are European.
Anything to say about the fact you make a compelling argument for not admitting the Muslims you refer to into the US?
All immigrants from all over the world are usually and most often the poor and uneducated. Why single out one religion?

Because it's already been reported that there are ISIS infiltrators in their midst.

Are you an American living in Europe or a true European? Do you come from a background of economic distress where your ancestors would have actually been suffering economically and want to immigrate?

Why should this matter to you?

Because if you don't then you've no right to say others should stay and fight for economic equality.

Why? Because you wish to suppress someone else's right to speech like any good progressive?

Millions of Irish immigrants came to the US because of the potato famine. Would it have been better for them to stay there and starve?

Are we comparing apples and oranges now?

You probably have no idea what it is to be poor and to be locked into that situation in your home country

Well after our discussion on the other OP-ED thread it's pretty obvious you have no idea what it means to be poor. So who are you to be bringing this up as an argument in your favor?

Whatever you are, it is as clear as day your are a black hearted bigot.

Says the person who hates the military and thinks anyone who isn't educated at... university has nothing useful to contribute to a conversation. After all only those who are educated at a college or university could possibly provide first hand information about their experiences with other cultures and most especially the Muslim culture.

images

Of course it's not because someone went to... university that this would be condescending and bigoted point of view.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Why didn't your ancestors? :dunno:
They did.
LMAO
If they did honey, you wouldn't be an American living in the US. If your ancestors stayed and fought for a higher standard of living in their own countries, you would we there, not in the States. You'd be a European, if your ancestors are European.
Anything to say about the fact you make a compelling argument for not admitting the Muslims you refer to into the US?
All immigrants from all over the world are usually and most often the poor and uneducated. Why single out one religion?

Because it's already been reported that there are ISIS infiltrators in their midst.

Are you an American living in Europe or a true European? Do you come from a background of economic distress where your ancestors would have actually been suffering economically and want to immigrate?

Because if you don't then you've no right to say others should stay and fight for economic equality.

Why? Because you wish to suppress someone else's right to speech like any good progressive?

Millions of Irish immigrants came to the US because of the potato famine. Would it have been better for them to stay there and starve?

You probably have no idea what it is to be poor and to be locked into that situation in your home country

Well after our discussion on the other OP-ED thread it's pretty obvious you have no idea what it means to be poor. So who are you to be bringing this up as an argument in your favor?

Says the person who hates the military and thinks anyone who isn't educated at... university has nothing useful to contribute to a conversation. After all only those who are educated at a college or university could possibly provide first hand information about their experiences with other cultures and most especially the Muslim culture.

images

Of course it's not because someone went to... university that this would be condescending and bigoted point of view.

*****CHUCKLE*****

All your responses indicate, Eagle, is that your are truly damaged.

My questions were valid, astute and to the point. The purpose of my questions, as you totally missed that, was to prove the poster I was talking to is a complete fraud who does not live in Europe, is not a European, and is, in fact, an American pretending to be European. She cannot respond to one question about any immigrant problem in Europe. She knows nothing about it because she doesn't live there and is not a European.

As well, the extent to which you freakazoid rightwingers are hysterical about Muslims being in the US is absurd. There are many more mass killings, attacks, and just plain murders in the US by Christian Americans than by Muslims....not even close, and I'm talking statistically, depending on population stats. By far what you have to worry about seriously is each other, not Muslims.

This is just another hate Muslims thread dominated by the weak minded, hysterical right wing who have bought whole hog all the propaganda regarding how bad and evil and dangerous Muslims are. Sad, sad for you all to be so stupid and gullible and just plain full of hate: god how you love to hate.

And I do not hate the military, never said so or alluded to any such fact. So you are trying to assassinate my character based on your own made up lies. I don't look down on people who are not college educated, but I do have a problem with ignorance and poor critical thinking skills. You at least need to be informed and to be able to think to get my respect for your ideas.

You are a simple minded twit that puts everything into tiny little black and white boxes because you have no informed world view and no ability to think with any scope. You're pathetic.

As far as my point regarding Irish immigrants, it is a reasonable, thoughtful, astute observation. It is a comparison between current immigrant issues and past ones. But, again, it went right over your little, pointed head.

Last edited:

If you say so.

*****CHUCKLE*****

My questions were valid, astute and to the point.

I doubt that.

The purpose of my questions, as you totally missed that, was to prove the poster I was talking to is a complete fraud who does not live in Europe, is not a European, and is, in fact, an American pretending to be European. She cannot respond to one question about any immigrant problem in Europe. She knows nothing about it because she doesn't live there and is not a European.

And all I've seen from you is your rose colored world view of how things are in progressiveland.

As well, the extent to which you freakazoid rightwingers are hysterical about Muslims being in the US is absurd.

The only one saying that is you.

There are many more mass killings, attacks, and just plain murders in the US by Christian Americans than by Muslims....not even close, and I'm talking statistically, depending on population stats. By far what you have to worry about seriously is each other, not Muslims.

And most of those killings happen in progressive strongholds like the south side of Chicago. However I do believe earlier in the thread that you and your cohort were claiming that it's politics and not religion that cause the killings.

Are we changing our minds on that subject now?

If we are then there are hundreds of thousands or people being killed by Muslims in Africa and the ME in a year. Does the killings by Christians in the US come any where near that total every year?

This is just another hate Muslims thread dominated by the weak minded, hysterical right wing who have bought whole hog all the propaganda regarding how bad and evil and dangerous Muslims are.

Then you and your cohort should open your homes to them and take them in so you can feed, cloth, and educate, them yourselves without any government assistance... Isn't that the progressively moral thing to do?

Sad, sad for you all to be so stupid and gullible and just plain full of hate: god how you love to hate.

I see... So now I'm not only damaged but stupid and gullible also..... Did they teach you to call other people that at... university?

images

Which one of us is full of hate and bigotry?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
They did.
LMAO

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

My questions were valid, astute and to the point. The purpose of my questions, as you totally missed that, was to prove the poster I was talking to is a complete fraud who does not live in Europe, is not a European, and is, in fact, an American pretending to be European. She cannot respond to one question about any immigrant problem in Europe. She knows nothing about it because she doesn't live there and is not a European.

As well, the extent to which you freakazoid rightwingers are hysterical about Muslims being in the US is absurd. There are many more mass killings, attacks, and just plain murders in the US by Christian Americans than by Muslims....not even close, and I'm talking statistically, depending on population stats. By far what you have to worry about seriously is each other, not Muslims.

This is just another hate Muslims thread dominated by the weak minded, hysterical right wing who have bought whole hog all the propaganda regarding how bad and evil and dangerous Muslims are. Sad, sad for you all to be so stupid and gullible and just plain full of hate: god how you love to hate.

And I do not hate the military, never said so or alluded to any such fact. So you are trying to assassinate my character based on your own made up lies. I don't look down on people who are not college educated, but I do have a problem with ignorance and poor critical thinking skills. You at least need to be informed and to be able to think to get my respect for your ideas.

You are a simple minded twit that puts everything into tiny little black and white boxes because you have no informed world view and no ability to think with any scope. You're pathetic.

As far as my point regarding Irish immigrants, it is a reasonable, thoughtful, astute observation. It is a comparison between current immigrant issues and past ones. But, again, it went right over your little, pointed head.

Stop telling lies, you silly old bat. I was born, raised, still live, and have always lived in Europe. I told you to start a thread with questions you have about that place called Europe that you've never been to, hillbilly esme. Get on it already, and get your crystal ball down to the 'gas station' and have it seen to. It's clearly malfunctioning almightily. And QUIT telling people where they come from, how they behaved in the military in other countries, and what threads they can participate in. This all started when you INSISTED I am not an American and therefore had no right to discuss immigration to the US. Then your crystal ball did a U turn and you've decided I AM American when I've told you I'm not. You keep telling Damaged Eagle what he has and hasn't done in his job in the military. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW INSANE YOU ARE COMING ACCROSS.?
Is it al taqiyya? Or are you really just as mentally compromised as you sound, hillbilly? Anyways (Americanism :eusa_angel: ), It's early here in wonderful old Europa, and I've got work to do. Thanks for listening, and sort yourself out, asap, there's a dear :)

Last edited:
Damaged Eagle, I'm sure you can see what you're dealing with in dear esme, but just to illustrate this point further, the stupid woman said I 'don't write or 'sound' like a European' and I don't therefore come from Europe. For someone who has allegedly worked in Europe, she seems to think that the people from:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.

Are an homogenous lump who 'all sound the same' and use exactly the same 'diction'. I think it is safe to say she is not all the ticket. Poor dear.

Damaged Eagle, I'm sure you can see what you're dealing with in dear esme, but just to illustrate this point further, the stupid woman said I 'don't write or 'sound' like a European' and I don't therefore come from Europe. For someone who has allegedly worked in Europe, she seems to think that the people from:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.

Are an homogenous lump who 'all sound the same' and use exactly the same 'diction'. I think it is safe to say she is not all the ticket. Poor dear.

And I busted you for the term "libtard", which isn't in common parlance in ANY of those places, nor is it in Leichtenstein, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican, the various Russian Federation or Albania, which apparently aren't on your List of European Nations that you get there on Long Guyland.

You're a fraud, and everybody knows it.

images

They seem to think they can tell me what I should and should not believe... Tain't gonna' happen though.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Terrorism does not equal Islam. It is two different things. Anyone who has half a brain and knows how to reason understands that. The people you are afraid of and don't like are terrorists who have hijacked Islam to justiify their acts. They do not represent Islam--they only say they do. There are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world; only a tiny, miniscule minority are terrorists or support terrorism. The rest of Islam does not support them and is as afraid of them as everyone else is. It is a fact, indeed, that the majority of people right now fighting against ISIS are Muslims. Get a grip on reallity instead of being influenced by fear mongering.

I'll just put this here

images

They seem to think they can tell me what I should and should not believe... Tain't gonna' happen though.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Islam was a reactionary response to religions that came well before like Judaism or Christianity. To me it's all nonsense. But Islam? They are a form of a neo Facist cult dressed in religious robes. They put out hits on artist, apostasy, critics and western culture in general. They feel free to unleash their suicide cells they insinuate into our culture. Islam. Why do you liberals defend these creeps?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Islam was a reactionary response to religions that came well before like Judaism or Christianity. To me it's all nonsense. But Islam? They are a form of a neo Facist cult dressed in religious robes. They put out hits on artist, apostasy, critics and western culture in general. They feel free to unleash their suicide cells they insinuate into our culture. Islam. Why do you liberals defend these creeps?

Everyone should read Ibn Waraq's book 'Why I Am Not A Muslim'

Islam. A Totalitarian Ideology

By Ibn Warraq

Islam is a totalitarian ideology that aims to control the religious, social and political life of mankind in all its aspects -- the life of its followers without qualification, and the life of those who follow the so-called tolerated religions to a degree that prevents their activities from getting in the way of Islam in any manner. And I mean Islam. I do not accept some spurious distinction between Islam and “Islamic fundamentalism” or “Islamic terrorism.” The terrorists who planted bombs in Madrid on March 11, 2004, and those responsible for the death of approximately 3000 people on September 11, 2001 in New York, and the Ayatollahs of Iran, were and are all acting canonically. Their actions reflect the teachings of Islam, whether found in the Koran, in the acts and teachings of the Prophet Mohammed, or in Islamic Law that is based upon them.

Islamic Law, the Sharia, is the total collection of theoretical laws that apply in an ideal Muslim community that has surrendered to the will of God. According to Muslims, it is based on divine authority that must be accepted without criticism, doubts and questions. As an all-embracing system of duties to God, Sharia controls the entire life of the believer and the Islamic community. An individual living under Islamic Law is not free to think for himself.....

FrontPage Magazine - Islam: A Totalitarian Ideology?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Dafuck are you babbling about?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong, a moronic composition fallacy.

To denounce this sort of stupidity and bigotry is not to 'defend' anyone or anything.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

By Ibn Warraq

Islam is a totalitarian ideology that aims to control the religious, social and political life of mankind in all its aspects -- the life of its followers without qualification, and the life of those who follow the so-called tolerated religions to a degree that prevents their activities from getting in the way of Islam in any manner. And I mean Islam. I do not accept some spurious distinction between Islam and “Islamic fundamentalism” or “Islamic terrorism.” The terrorists who planted bombs in Madrid on March 11, 2004, and those responsible for the death of approximately 3000 people on September 11, 2001 in New York, and the Ayatollahs of Iran, were and are all acting canonically. Their actions reflect the teachings of Islam, whether found in the Koran, in the acts and teachings of the Prophet Mohammed, or in Islamic Law that is based upon them.

Islamic Law, the Sharia, is the total collection of theoretical laws that apply in an ideal Muslim community that has surrendered to the will of God. According to Muslims, it is based on divine authority that must be accepted without criticism, doubts and questions. As an all-embracing system of duties to God, Sharia controls the entire life of the believer and the Islamic community. An individual living under Islamic Law is not free to think for himself.....

Everyone should stop with the composition fallacies, gross over-generalizations, and ridiculous lies.

100% CORRECT! Well said. Liberal fools defend these miscreants because that's how they get VOTES. By hooking up with ANYONE, ANYWHERE, IN ANY WAY, no matter what the consequences. This is what makes liberals so idiotic and dangerous, simultaneously.

By Ibn Warraq

I think we all understand this quite well (including the Muslim ass-kissers), but some of us (Like Donald Trump) are strong and honest enough to stand up for America's values and laws and condemn the abomination of Islam, while others suck up to it for political purposes. They ar eplaying a dangerous game. You play with fire, you get burned.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong, a moronic composition fallacy.

To denounce this sort of stupidity and bigotry is not to 'defend' anyone or anything.

AWJEEZ.JPG

Oh shit not this again? Why play this game? Muslims...cut off heads and stone people to death. OH SHIT! OH SHIT, they hang gays on cranes in Tehran, stone adulterers to death, under SHARIA LAW. And they crash planes into Manhattan, this is kind of like why ( OH SHIT,NOT THAT SHIT AGAIN): THAT IS WHY WE DON'T LIKE ISLAM! Is that subtle enough for you? Perhaps I should go your house and kick you in the nuts, while I am at it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back