Islam on trial

Terrorism does not equal Islam. It is two different things. Anyone who has half a brain and knows how to reason understands that. The people you are afraid of and don't like are terrorists who have hijacked Islam to justiify their acts. They do not represent Islam--they only say they do. There are 1.7 Muslims in the world; only a tiny, miniscule minority are terrorists or support terrorism. The rest of Islam does not support them and is as afraid of them as everyone else is. It is a fact, indeed, that the majority of people right now fighting against ISIS are Muslims. Get a grip on reallity instead of being influenced by fear mongering.
What a relief................only 1.7 of them............geesh.............

Most terrorism on the planet comes from What faith........Alex.???????

Terrorism doesn't come from "faith". It come from politics.
LOL

You obviously haven't been on that side of the world. Faith drives their politics.......Religion rules their life and their Governments there. That is based on their faith in Islam..........Under the Koran, the Radical elements are practicing the letter of the Koran in killing the unbelievers............

You are Naive.
I have been on 'that side of the world' for over 8 years. You are crazy and stupid. You understand nothing.

I have lived in 3 Muslim countries, worked with Muslims, lived with them as neighbors, socialized with them as friends, known them as colleagues, etc., for over 8 years. All the BS you think you know about the average Muslim is not true. You know nothing. You're a bigot and an idiot and supremely uniformed.
Was that when you reverted :)

What she's saying --- which is what I'm saying --- is that simply because one coincidentally lives with/works with/socializes with "Muslims" -------- DOESN'T MEAN RELIGION IS RELEVANT. No more than it means socializing with Baptists or Buddhists or Zoroastrians means religion is relevant. It's coincidence, nothing more. The armchair hatemongers that inhabit this board are bending over backward to make religion the be-all and end-all for one particular religion only.

IT ISN'T. The world simply does not work that way. That's a complete and emotional fallacy derived from the Imaginarium.

What a relief................only 1.7 of them............geesh.............

Most terrorism on the planet comes from What faith........Alex.???????

LOL

You obviously haven't been on that side of the world. Faith drives their politics.......Religion rules their life and their Governments there. That is based on their faith in Islam..........Under the Koran, the Radical elements are practicing the letter of the Koran in killing the unbelievers............

You are Naive.
I have been on 'that side of the world' for over 8 years. You are crazy and stupid. You understand nothing.

I have lived in 3 Muslim countries, worked with Muslims, lived with them as neighbors, socialized with them as friends, known them as colleagues, etc., for over 8 years. All the BS you think you know about the average Muslim is not true. You know nothing. You're a bigot and an idiot and supremely uniformed.

What she's saying --- which is what I'm saying --- is that simply because one coincidentally lives with/works with/socializes with "Muslims" -------- DOESN'T MEAN RELIGION IS RELEVANT. No more than it means socializing with Baptists or Buddhists or Zoroastrians means religion is relevant. It's coincidence, nothing more. The armchair hatemongers that inhabit this board are bending over backward to make religion the be-all and end-all for one particular religion only.

IT ISN'T. The world simply does not work that way. That's a complete and emotional fallacy derived from the Imaginarium.
What is really annoying is that none of these Muslim hate mongers have ever lived among Muslim people while you and I have. Yet they think they know all about it and completely dismiss what we are saying.

I've never had any problem with Muslims about religion or culture, though I spent over 8 years in Muslim countries working side by side with Muslims, being their neighbor and friend. No one ever spoke more about religion than saying إ'in sha' allh. I had a very Christian auntie in the States who invoked God's name nearly every time she spoke. It's something people do. Religion has had nothing whatsoever to do with my interactions with Muslims.

No one in any Muslim country has threatened me, wanted to convert me, wanted to kill me if I didn't convert, etc. No one I have ever dealt with lives in mind and spirit like someone in the Middle or Dark Ages. They are modern people just trying to live thier lives like anyone else. Those who immigrate, who are poor, most would probably rather live in their own countries but seek a higher standard of living in the West. It is the poor and poorly educated who are generally immigrants. They tend to be more fundamental and religious than better educated Muslims, but they do not represent all the Muslims in the world. Far from it.

LOL

You are Naive.

What is really annoying is that none of these Muslim hate mongers have ever lived among Muslim people while you and I have. Yet they think they know all about it and completely dismiss what we are saying.

I've never had any problem with Muslims about religion or culture, though I spent over 8 years in Muslim countries working side by side with Muslims, being their neighbor and friend. No one ever spoke more about religion than saying إ'in sha' allh. I had a very Christian auntie in the States who invoked God's name nearly every time she spoke. It's something people do. Religion has had nothing whatsoever to do with my interactions with Muslims.

No one in any Muslim country has threatened me, wanted to convert me, wanted to kill me if I didn't convert, etc. No one I have ever dealt with lives in mind and spirit like someone in the Middle or Dark Ages. They are modern people just trying to live thier lives like anyone else. Those who immigrate, who are poor, most would probably rather live in their own countries but seek a higher standard of living in the West. It is the poor and poorly educated who are generally immigrants. They tend to be more fundamental and religious than better educated Muslims, but they do not represent all the Muslims in the world. Far from it.
You provide a very good argument for not accepting Muslim migrants. Thanks.
And btw, why don't they stay and fight for a 'higher standard of living' in their own countries? If they are all so reasonable, that should not be a problem. Thanks :)

LOL

You are Naive.

And btw, why don't they stay and fight for a 'higher standard of living' in their own countries? If they are all so reasonable, that should not be a problem. Thanks :)

Why didn't your ancestors? :dunno:

They did.

LOL

You are Naive.

Exactly. And it's the poor/uneducated who fall into fundamentalism here as well, or anywhere. It seems to be the same poor and uneducated who fall into the Rumpian hatemongering based, as bigotry always is, on blind ignorance. And a stark gullibility.

My experiences with Muslims are pretty much exactly the same. Nobody ever even brought up religion, nor did I inquire about it (since it wasn't relevant to anything). I was much more interested in learning some Arabic. Nor did anybody bring up any kind of politics, except for one guy, an Iranian who started droning on and on about the Ayatollah Khomeni who was in power at the time. The other "Muslims" (I use quotes because the term is entirely incidental) gathered around him in a reasonable, rational and calm discussion to explain to him why he was full of shit and being led by the nose. Never saw any violence or even sharp words exchanged.

But that's the difference between on the one hand experiencing the real world, and on the other hand sucking up whatever one sees in the Imaginarium of Booga-Booga.
hair-fire.gif

Last edited:

They did.

eh my mistake - I keep thinking you're American.

They did.
LMAO
If they did honey, you wouldn't be an American living in the US. If your ancestors stayed and fought for a higher standard of living in their own countries, you would we there, not in the States. You'd be a European, if your ancestors are European.

They did.

What is she, Canadian? It's the same thing.

LOL

You are Naive.

Meh...

823a345e7d89cc679915965014c18019.jpg

They did.

No worries, Coyote.

They did.
LMAO
If they did honey, you wouldn't be an American living in the US. If your ancestors stayed and fought for a higher standard of living in their own countries, you would we there, not in the States. You'd be a European, if your ancestors are European.
I am a European :)

They did.
LMAO
Anything to say about the fact you make a compelling argument for not admitting the Muslims you refer to into the US?

They did.
LMAO
Anything to say about the fact you make a compelling argument for not admitting the Muslims you refer to into the US?

Why do you care, you're not an American?

They did.
LMAO

Why do you care, you're not an American?
I'm a caring person.

They did.
LMAO
All immigrants from all over the world are usually and most often the poor and uneducated. Why single out one religion?

Are you an American living in Europe or a true European? Do you come from a background of economic distress where your ancestors would have actually been suffering economically and want to immigrate? Because if you don't then you've no right to say others should stay and fight for economic equality. Millions of Irish immigrants came to the US because of the potato famine. Would it have been better for them to stay there and starve?

You probably have no idea what it is to be poor and to be locked into that situation in your home country. Whatever you are, it is as clear as day your are a black hearted bigot.

Last edited:

They did.

Beg to differ -- Canadians are celebrating the arrival of refugees even as we speak. They see it as a point of national pride.

Of course, that's partly because Donald Rump hasn't bought the place and put his name in big stone letters yet. Like he did in that golf course in Dubai.

Oh wait --- they tore his name off of that. I forgot.

They did.

Beg to differ -- Canadians are celebrating the arrival of refugees even as we speak. They see it as a point of national pride.

Of course, that's partly because Donald Rump hasn't bought the place and put his name in big stone letters yet. Like he did in that golf course in Dubai.

Oh wait --- they tore his name off of that. I forgot.

You misunderstood my point. My point was that whether she is American or Canadian, her ancestors were immigrants.

They did.
LMAO
All immigrants from all over the world are usually and most often the poor and uneducated. Why single out one religion?

Are you an American living in Europe or a true European? Do you come from a background of economic distress where your ancestors would have actually been suffering economically and want to immigrate? Because if you don't then you've no right to say others should stay and fight for economic equality. Millions of Irish immigrants came to the US because of the potato famine. Would it have been better for them to stay there and starve?

You probably have no idea what it is to be poor and to be locked into that situation in your home country. Whatever you are, it is as clear as day your are a black hearted bigot.

Stop getting your libtard knickers in a bunch you silly woman. Are you going to tell all the politicians who haven't 'come from a background of economic distress' that they have 'no right' to discuss issues of immigration and, the economics of other countries and the merits, or otherwise, of fighting for ones country? Is there a rule on this message board that unless one lives in the US one cannot discuss American politics or policy? If not, stfu you silly ignoramus :)

Meh...

823a345e7d89cc679915965014c18019.jpg
97883a40008af1e0facbe867c54c6e02.jpg

Forum List

Back