Islam on trial

You refuse to accept that Radical Islam isn't a form of Islam....................

Correct. Because it's a form of politics. Which I already noted about eight million posts ago while you were going :lalala: and trolling eBay for bulk deals on more ellipses.

Is the Army of God a form of Christianism then? Is the Ku Klux Klan?
As you deny that it is part of their culture as well.........Thanks for playing...........

To deny that makes you an Idiot..................I don't give a fuck about the spelling police here btw.........right a ticket and move on.

No answer then. Isn't that telling....................................................................................................................................

I don't either -- I'm not taking any side for or against either religion; I don't believe in either one. I'm just observing really bad logic, and pointing out that that's what it is.

And I'm not referring to you anyway, just explaining the earlier analogy of Leviticus and shit. They (the fallacists) like to point a finger at (what they imagine from Pam Geller is) the Qu'ran, while completely ignoring the Leviticusly Deuteronomous idiocy that is its absolute mirror.

As I always say in my advertising voiceover: "Having it both ways --- Priceless!"
My logic isn't bad. At all. In fact, it is nothing but truth.
The OT means NOTHING when we are discussing Islam. Because, obviously, it is a derailment.
Pogo, you are one smart guy. Seriously. From top to bottom. I enjoy 90% of your posts. But when you are discussing Islam, you are about as dishonest as they come. You even admitted to me you didn't know what sections I was referring to one day, and STILL continued to argue with me... You are too smart for that shit man.

Quote me summa this here "dishonesty", o my brother.
Im not looking for 10 posts from 2 or 3 weeks ago. lol

Instructive non-response. Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about. :)
im not looking up weeks old posts. FFS pogo, you are doing it in this thread!
"islam isn't a political system"
SAYS WHO?
They control justice, property, hygiene etc
The fuckin Salat is about socio-economic order.

Ipse dixit called. She says to stop quoting her.

You refuse to accept that Radical Islam isn't a form of Islam....................

Correct. Because it's a form of politics. Which I already noted about eight million posts ago while you were going :lalala: and trolling eBay for bulk deals on more ellipses.

As you deny that it is part of their culture as well.........Thanks for playing...........

To deny that makes you an Idiot..................I don't give a fuck about the spelling police here btw.........right a ticket and move on.

No answer then. Isn't that telling....................................................................................................................................
As you refuse to engage that Religion is part of their culture.........refuse to show any proof that I was wrong on Gandhi and what happened there..............OR WHY THE COUNTRY LINES ARE DRAWN ON RELIGIOUS LINES.................

If it was just politics at play..........that wouldn't have happened now would it.............Some Muslims.......roughly 14% of India didn't leave India and are part of the DIVERSE CULTURE of Several Religions in India................Not so much in Pakistan........as any Non Islamic groups are treated as 2nd Class citizens and FORCED TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM...........

But HEY...........that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CULTURE THERE........
:cuckoo:

My logic isn't bad. At all. In fact, it is nothing but truth.
The OT means NOTHING when we are discussing Islam. Because, obviously, it is a derailment.
Pogo, you are one smart guy. Seriously. From top to bottom. I enjoy 90% of your posts. But when you are discussing Islam, you are about as dishonest as they come. You even admitted to me you didn't know what sections I was referring to one day, and STILL continued to argue with me... You are too smart for that shit man.

Instructive non-response. Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about. :)
SAYS WHO?

LOL
All you do is say no and bring up one of the bibles. YOu offer no substance on this. NONE.
I cant do this with you anymore. If you actually care, you might spend some time reading about islam instead of biting your tongue and closing your mind.
Do that, then maybe we can talk. I feel like I am arguing with a big bag of emotion with no brain cells.
That is NOT what "intellectuals" do...

As you refuse to engage that Religion is part of their culture.........refuse to show any proof that I was wrong on Gandhi and what happened there..............OR WHY THE COUNTRY LINES ARE DRAWN ON RELIGIOUS LINES.................

If it was just politics at play..........that wouldn't have happened now would it.............Some Muslims.......roughly 14% of India didn't leave India and are part of the DIVERSE CULTURE of Several Religions in India................Not so much in Pakistan........as any Non Islamic groups are treated as 2nd Class citizens and FORCED TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM...........

But HEY...........that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CULTURE THERE........
:cuckoo:

Get a big box of strawmen for Xmas didja?

SAYS WHO?

LOL
All you do is say no and bring up one of the bibles. YOu offer no substance on this. NONE.
I cant do this with you anymore. If you actually care, you might spend some time reading about islam instead of biting your tongue and closing your mind.
Do that, then maybe we can talk. I feel like I am arguing with a big bag of emotion with no brain cells.

Hey, I believe the old maxim is correct, "the proof is in the pudding". When you make an assertion, if you can't back it up, then your assertion fails.

You're telling me I "can't have any pudding". :crybaby:

Watta you, Pink Floyd?

pogo.gif

Ghandi didn't "fail". Unless your idea of "winning" is for nobody to ever disagree with you or some shit.
He failed in respect to the OP. Islam and Hindu's eventually moved from their homes in the respective of the countries of Pakistan and India. Primarily across RELIGIOUS LINES.

He Won in regards to removing British Colonialism and the creation of India. But spare me that he won over the conflict between Hindu and Muslim.

Video of India becoming a country.

---- and the fact that you're completely head-in-the-sand oblivious to how the UK set that scene up WITH its colonialism (a paradigm repeated in countless other hot spots particularly in the ME and Africa) proves my earlier point that the distinction between religions and politics is as lost on you as is the distinction between religion and culture.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play World Politics for Dummies at home. Minutes of fun for the whole family. Ages 14 and down.

You said Ghandi wasn't a failure............His position was for 1 STATE...............Did that happen?

He wanted the British rule gone..............and they did go...........but the division of the countries was based on the population of RELGION.........In the area of the GENOCIDE................the majority was Muslim...........and the remaining other ethnic groups were SLAUGHTERED BY MUSLIMS there............

15 Million were driven from their homes...from both sides.............and at least a million died.

The BORDERS were set PRIMARILY between RELIGIOUS LINES...........You are a BS artist and a FOOL.

Tell me the meaning of the Hindu Kursh mountains...............that would be a hoot.

Ellipses | Punctuation Rules

His elliptical connections got hold of Longknife's coffee supply .................................................................. :coffee:

I always wonder about wags who can't end a sentence.... like they're not done thinking yet..... and may never be.....

Well...........it's giving me a.............a headache..........not unlike Longknife's postings.............both posters get their cultural knowledge from the likes of Pamela Geller............Breitfart...............and The Blaze. :rolleyes:

SAYS WHO?

LOL

Hey, I believe the old maxim is correct, "the proof is in the pudding". When you make an assertion, if you can't back it up, then your assertion fails.

Watta you, Pink Floyd?
READ ABOUT THE GODDAMN RELIGION pogo.
A few weeks ago, I posted verses form the hadith, the salat and the quran. If you didn't learn then, you wont learn now. Because you REFUSE to THINK. Its sad..
Like I said, bite your tongue and close your mind.

He failed in respect to the OP. Islam and Hindu's eventually moved from their homes in the respective of the countries of Pakistan and India. Primarily across RELIGIOUS LINES.

He Won in regards to removing British Colonialism and the creation of India. But spare me that he won over the conflict between Hindu and Muslim.

---- and the fact that you're completely head-in-the-sand oblivious to how the UK set that scene up WITH its colonialism (a paradigm repeated in countless other hot spots particularly in the ME and Africa) proves my earlier point that the distinction between religions and politics is as lost on you as is the distinction between religion and culture.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play World Politics for Dummies at home. Minutes of fun for the whole family. Ages 14 and down.

You said Ghandi wasn't a failure............His position was for 1 STATE...............Did that happen?

He wanted the British rule gone..............and they did go...........but the division of the countries was based on the population of RELGION.........In the area of the GENOCIDE................the majority was Muslim...........and the remaining other ethnic groups were SLAUGHTERED BY MUSLIMS there............

15 Million were driven from their homes...from both sides.............and at least a million died.

The BORDERS were set PRIMARILY between RELIGIOUS LINES...........You are a BS artist and a FOOL.

Tell me the meaning of the Hindu Kursh mountains...............that would be a hoot.

His elliptical connections got hold of Longknife's coffee supply .................................................................. :coffee:

I always wonder about wags who can't end a sentence.... like they're not done thinking yet..... and may never be.....

Well...........it's giving me a.............a headache..........not unlike Longknife's postings.............both posters get their cultural knowledge from the likes of Pamela Geller............Breitfart...............and The Blaze. :rolleyes:

then why don't you start correcting instead of acting like a grammar NAZI with no substance?

Methinks it's because he's ................ dotty.

SAYS WHO?

LOL

Watta you, Pink Floyd?
A few weeks ago, I posted verses form the hadith, the salat and the quran. If you didn't learn then, you wont learn now. Because you REFUSE to THINK. Its sad..

oooOOoooOOo... bag of emotion speaks. Take a break o my brother.

SAYS WHO?

LOL

Watta you, Pink Floyd?

oooOOoooOOo... bag of emotion speaks. Take a break o my brother.
It gets frustrating trying to have a conversation with a bonehead that REFUSES to learn.

Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History

Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.
By the time the British arrived to the shores of India and after centuries of Islamic law ruling India, the Hindu population was not behaving like their normal self; they were behaving like Muslims. There are many witness reports from the British archives of horrendous Hindu incidents that were shocking in cruelty to the British – and they therefore sometimes referred to the people as “savages”. Yes, anyone who gets contaminated by the association with Islamic ‘culture’ truly gets tainted and savaged. That is exactly why it is so detrimental and dangerous.

They were slaughtered because they weren't Muslim..................

Today, on a smaller scale the same goes on.............but it's not part of the culture. LOL

pogo-stick-video.jpg

I asked Pogo Stick about the Hindu Kursh mountains along time ago........as usual he refused to engage...........

The meaning from article already posted.

From the time of the Umayyad Dynasty (711AD) to the last Mughal, Bahadur Shah Zafar (1858), so widely praised as great leaders by Indian historians themselves, entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. “Hindu slaughter.”

A period of time of the greatest slaughter in History.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/HinduWoman40718.htm

Gandhi said, "My belief in the Hindu scriptures does not require me to accept every word and every verse as divinely inspired... I decline to be bound by any interpretation, however learned it may be, if it is repugnant to reason or moral sense. ... Every word of the printed works passing muster as `Shastras' is not, in my opinion, a revelation ... The interpretation of accepted texts has undergone evolution and is capable of indefinite evolution, even as the human intellect and heart are .... Nothing in the shastras which is manifestly contrary to universal truths and morals can stand... Nothing in the shastras which is capable of being reasoned can stand if it is in conflict with reason." Such evolutionary Hinduism is a part of Hindu tradition. But no devout Muslim can accept this as true of the Koran or even the Hadith. For them their revealed texts are eternal and immutable; the commandments are not to be rationally scrutinized but simply accepted. Though there is a limited space for interpretation, there is no space for questioning or rejecting the doctrines even if they conflict with reason and morality. That was the essential difference between the way Gandhi practiced his religion and the orthodox Muslims practice theirs.

It was not that Gandhi was ignorant of Islamic fanaticism. He complained that Muslims are bullies and Hindus are cowards during riots. The Ali brothers had invited the Amir of Afghanistan to invade India . Swami Shraddhananda who was converting Muslims into Hinduism was shot dead by Abdul Rashid. No Muslim condemned the murder; instead Rashid was declared a martyr and was given a namaaz (prayed upon) in the mosques. However Gandhi's response was the mistaken one of appeasement: the belief that the bully would be transformed if only one shows friendship. So he pardoned every Muslim fanaticism

Let us see how the orthodox Muslims repaid Gandhi: In 1924, Mohammed Ali to whom Gandhi showed such affection said, : "However pure Mr. Gandhi's character may be, he must appear to me, from the point of religion, inferior to any Mussalman even though he be without character." In 1925 he emphasized: "Yes, according to my religion and creed, I do hold an adulterous and a fallen Mussalman to be better than Mr. Gandhi". That is the true Islamofascist mentality revealed in all its glory.

In this way Gandhi's experiment with Islam failed. This should serve as an object lesson to all who try to appease the fanatic Muslims. It will not succeed but only lead to greater fanaticism and destruction.

eagle -----have you spoken with lots of hindus-----your stuff reminds me of the stuff
I got from Hindus while I was in college Or you could BE a hindu. It seems to me that there is a "lets return to the APPEASEMENT policies of Gandhiji---- now
being expressed by lots of hindu leaders

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/HinduWoman40718.htm

Gandhi said, "My belief in the Hindu scriptures does not require me to accept every word and every verse as divinely inspired... I decline to be bound by any interpretation, however learned it may be, if it is repugnant to reason or moral sense. ... Every word of the printed works passing muster as `Shastras' is not, in my opinion, a revelation ... The interpretation of accepted texts has undergone evolution and is capable of indefinite evolution, even as the human intellect and heart are .... Nothing in the shastras which is manifestly contrary to universal truths and morals can stand... Nothing in the shastras which is capable of being reasoned can stand if it is in conflict with reason." Such evolutionary Hinduism is a part of Hindu tradition. But no devout Muslim can accept this as true of the Koran or even the Hadith. For them their revealed texts are eternal and immutable; the commandments are not to be rationally scrutinized but simply accepted. Though there is a limited space for interpretation, there is no space for questioning or rejecting the doctrines even if they conflict with reason and morality. That was the essential difference between the way Gandhi practiced his religion and the orthodox Muslims practice theirs.

It was not that Gandhi was ignorant of Islamic fanaticism. He complained that Muslims are bullies and Hindus are cowards during riots. The Ali brothers had invited the Amir of Afghanistan to invade India . Swami Shraddhananda who was converting Muslims into Hinduism was shot dead by Abdul Rashid. No Muslim condemned the murder; instead Rashid was declared a martyr and was given a namaaz (prayed upon) in the mosques. However Gandhi's response was the mistaken one of appeasement: the belief that the bully would be transformed if only one shows friendship. So he pardoned every Muslim fanaticism

Let us see how the orthodox Muslims repaid Gandhi: In 1924, Mohammed Ali to whom Gandhi showed such affection said, : "However pure Mr. Gandhi's character may be, he must appear to me, from the point of religion, inferior to any Mussalman even though he be without character." In 1925 he emphasized: "Yes, according to my religion and creed, I do hold an adulterous and a fallen Mussalman to be better than Mr. Gandhi". That is the true Islamofascist mentality revealed in all its glory.

In this way Gandhi's experiment with Islam failed. This should serve as an object lesson to all who try to appease the fanatic Muslims. It will not succeed but only lead to greater fanaticism and destruction.

eagle -----have you spoken with lots of hindus-----your stuff reminds me of the stuff
I got from Hindus while I was in college Or you could BE a hindu. It seems to me that there is a "lets return to the APPEASEMENT policies of Gandhiji---- now
being expressed by lots of hindu leaders
Born and raised in the United States..........Just a history buff..............Trying to show Pogo a new trick on what went down there as he refuses to see the Forest for the Trees..................

The middle East is for ALL PURPOSES..............A FUCKING GRAVEYARD!

Terrorism does not equal Islam. It is two different things. Anyone who has half a brain and knows how to reason understands that. The people you are afraid of and don't like are terrorists who have hijacked Islam to justiify their acts. They do not represent Islam--they only say they do. There are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world; only a tiny, miniscule minority are terrorists or support terrorism. The rest of Islam does not support them and is as afraid of them as everyone else is. It is a fact, indeed, that the majority of people right now fighting against ISIS are Muslims. Get a grip on reallity instead of being influenced by fear mongering.
It all began at the beginning. Mo was a warrior and a terrorist, among other things. Go learn about Islam, its inception and Mo, then you'll understand.

Terrorism does not equal Islam. It is two different things. Anyone who has half a brain and knows how to reason understands that. The people you are afraid of and don't like are terrorists who have hijacked Islam to justiify their acts. They do not represent Islam--they only say they do. There are 1.7 Muslims in the world; only a tiny, miniscule minority are terrorists or support terrorism. The rest of Islam does not support them and is as afraid of them as everyone else is. It is a fact, indeed, that the majority of people right now fighting against ISIS are Muslims. Get a grip on reallity instead of being influenced by fear mongering.
What a relief................only 1.7 of them............geesh.............

Most terrorism on the planet comes from What faith........Alex.???????

Terrorism doesn't come from "faith". It come from politics.
LOL

You obviously haven't been on that side of the world. Faith drives their politics.......Religion rules their life and their Governments there. That is based on their faith in Islam..........Under the Koran, the Radical elements are practicing the letter of the Koran in killing the unbelievers............

You are Naive.
I have been on 'that side of the world' for over 8 years. You are crazy and stupid. You understand nothing.

I have lived in 3 Muslim countries, worked with Muslims, lived with them as neighbors, socialized with them as friends, known them as colleagues, etc., for over 8 years. All the BS you think you know about the average Muslim is not true. You know nothing. You're a bigot and an idiot and supremely uniformed.
Was that when you reverted :)

Forum List

Back