Islam on trial

I knew a guy at a large luxury hotel , was about 2000 . Guy was 'mohamad' nice guy , he was a 'bellhop' . Used to talk to him about islam . He would get all emotional but still no problems , Anyway , he ended up dead at is apartment , shot in the head execution style . ------------- Just a story !!

courtroom.jpg

Observing the fruit of Islam it is difficult not to notice how evil it is. It takes great effort on the part of those who have been forced to eat the bitterness of it. Excuses pile up like branches on a dry and parched land but one act of terrorism is like the spark that lights up and burns every last twig to ashes. While Christians and Jews are openly mocked for the slightest inconsistency, Muslims are afforded the distinction of not having their their bad deeds identified with their religion.

In America, Christianity came under fire immediately after a Christian refused to sign marriage certificates for same sex couples. Scriptures were quoted by the most unlikely individuals to remind us of what Jesus would do. Who knew that unbelievers knew the Bible so well?

Yet when Muslims went on a rampage in Calais after being inundated with fur coats from P.E.T.A., 10 tons of gifts from the British and a Christmas dinner served by the finest chef and his team, Islam was not put on trial.

Try as we may, the reason for this void of common sense eludes us. Many balk at the suggestion that the Bible is the truth but the evidence presented could give no other verdict but that it is. Our refusal to accept the truth is what has set America on a downward spiral towards destruction. We can blame no one but ourselves.

Let's look at the words of Jesus Christ that were quoted by secular sources during the Kim Davis inquisition:

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Matthew 7:16-20

The greatest fruit in the life of Jesus Christ was humility. The greatest fruit in the life of any devout Christian is humility. Humility is the foundation of Christianity and love is the roof. Inside of Christ the believer bears much good fruit by demonstrating mercy and grace to all who decide to open the door and come in.

In contrast, the greatest fruit in the life of Mohammad was violence, murder, rape and conversion by conquest. The greatest fruit of any devout Muslim is waging jihad or financing those who do. Pride is the foundation of Islam and violence is the roof. Inside of Islam, the Muslim bears much bad fruit by demonstrating arrogance and ingratitude and by using the tip of a sword to force all who are outside to come in or die.

Clearly the God of the bible and the god of Islam are the antithesis of one another. To expect the followers of Islam to bear fruit which does not come from their own tree (Islam) is like expecting a poisonous snake not to bite you. It is the nature of it that cannot be denied.

The wisdom of Abraham and Sarah recognized that Ishmael and Isaac could not abide under the same roof. So Isaac they kept and Ishmael they sent away with his mother. Abraham did not send Ishmael away out of a heart full of hatred. On the contrary he sent the boy away to restore peace in the land. He sent the boy away knowing that he was not the son of promise and that he would likely kill the one who was, if permitted to stay.

Americans must realize that there can be no peace in the land while Ishmael is trying to take over it. There will never be peace in our land so long as we continue to ignore the bad fruit that is sitting on the table before us. There will never be peace in our land so long as we continue to tolerate the intolerable and refuse to bring Islam before the court of reason and hear the charges against it. There can be no leniency for an organization that is political by nature, deadly in its teachings and void of any benefit that would be a blessing to America.

Islam should be put on trial.
Ignorant, bigoted rubbish.

thing is that a TRUE muslim cannot exist in American society . They will always be a 'fifth column' in the USA and West if allowed into America and the West Mary !! [imo]
Thanks. ISLAM is so contrary to the west, and to LIBERALISM, I can't understand the support and defense of ISLAM. Particularly after 9/11. It's like pacifist vegetarians defending warring cannibals, it's totally contradictory to liberalism it is stupid and self defeating. And they think Donald Trump is bad, wait till Islamic fundamentalist get a hold of them. Wow.
Wallowing in ignorance is stupid and self defeating but I see you have no problem with that. Why do you conflate political actions with religion?

They do that because comparing apples to apples is beyond their intellect. Easier to just toss hate-memes.

of course you laugh , you can't refute Coyote . Americas laws , thinking and foundations of the USA were laid by a very small group of WHITE MEN from a very small area of the world called the British Isles Coyote !! See the names and origins of the signers of the foundational papers that started the USA and America on its way to greatness Coyote .

Actually that foundation was derived from multiple sources including the Iriquois nation that was already here, as well as French and German contemporary philosophers.

Might wanna invest in a history book before you embarrass yourself with the whole White Supremacy/English Supremacy song and dance. :eusa_hand:

Oops -- too late.
--------------------------- point is that the countries foundations were laid as I said . Your unproven theories , even if true are no big deal as the smart White MEN that laid Americas foundations would use any good ideas that they came across !! There was no Indian consultant advising Americas WHITE Founders Lakhota !!

the Founders that laid the foundations of America meaning its laws , government , yada , yada were ALL from the British Isles . English and Welsh Lakhota !!

and they were ALL WHITER than WHITE and all sporting schlongs Lakhota , Coyote and Pogo !!

Nnnnnnope. Some came from British common law, much came from the ideas of the likes of Voltaire and Rousseau (French) and Kant (German), as well as from ancient Greece. And the influence of the Iroquois Confederacy is officially acknowledged in HR 331. Read for yourself.

What's with all the White Supremacist bullshit? And why are you calling me "Lakhota"?

Last edited:
its not hate Pogo , look at what those muslim villagers did to Fahrkunda . Whad she do , throw a 'koran' in the garbage so they tortured her and burned her down to ashes . And that was the whole village of run of the mill muslim villagers Pogo !!

Here you go , you tell me if this video is political or religious TEHON . --- The New York Times - The Killing of Farkhunda ---
Well, I will tell you this, I did not watch the video in its entirety. But from what I did see, twice she was accused of being an American sympathizer. That being said I believe it was religious in nature.
Now tell me Pismoe, what does that have to do with Mary's 9/11 comment?

its not hate Pogo , look at what those muslim villagers did to Fahrkunda . Whad she do , throw a 'koran' in the garbage so they tortured her and burned her down to ashes . And that was the whole village of run of the mill muslim villagers Pogo !!

This post ^^ soon to appear in the dictionary next to the term "non sequitur". :cuckoo:

of course you laugh , you can't refute Coyote . Americas laws , thinking and foundations of the USA were laid by a very small group of WHITE MEN from a very small area of the world called the British Isles Coyote !! See the names and origins of the signers of the foundational papers that started the USA and America on its way to greatness Coyote .

Actually that foundation was derived from multiple sources including the Iriquois nation that was already here, as well as French and German contemporary philosophers.

Might wanna invest in a history book before you embarrass yourself with the whole White Supremacy/English Supremacy song and dance. :eusa_hand:

Oops -- too late.
--------------------------- point is that the countries foundations were laid as I said . Your unproven theories , even if true are no big deal as the smart White MEN that laid Americas foundations would use any good ideas that they came across !! There was no Indian consultant advising Americas WHITE Founders Lakhota !!

the Founders that laid the foundations of America meaning its laws , government , yada , yada were ALL from the British Isles . English and Welsh Lakhota !!

and they were ALL WHITER than WHITE and all sporting schlongs Lakhota , Coyote and Pogo !!

Nnnnnnope. Some came from British common law, much came from the ideas of the likes of Voltaire (French) and Kant (German), as well as ancient Greece. And the influence of the Iroquois Confederacy is officially acknowledged in HR 331. Read for yourself.

What's with all the White Supremacy bullshit? And why are you calling me "Lakhota"?
----------------------- as I said , they used good ideas wherever they came from Pogo and all the Founders were WHITE MEN . They also ALL came from the British Isles , England and Wales and telling the truth and reality has nothing to do with any kinda supremacy . Its just the way it happened Pogo .

Here you go , you tell me if this video is political or religious TEHON . --- The New York Times - The Killing of Farkhunda ---
Well, I will tell you this, I did not watch the video in its entirety. But from what I did see, twice she was accused of being an American sympathizer. That being said I believe it was religious in nature.
----------------------- it was religious , its why I don't trust muslims , did you notice that it was hundreds of muslim villagers that at one time were Fahrkunda's neighbors Tehon ??

----------------------- it was religious , its why I don't trust muslims , did you notice that it was hundreds of muslim villagers that at one time were Fahrkunda's neighbors Tehon ??
Ok, so it had nothing to do with Mary's comment then. You just wanted to show me why you fear Muslims, got it.

Actually that foundation was derived from multiple sources including the Iroquois nation that was already here, as well as French and German contemporary philosophers.

Oops -- too late.

Nnnnnnope. Some came from British common law, much came from the ideas of the likes of Voltaire, Rousseau and de Montesquieu (French) and Kant (German), as well as ancient Greece. And the influence of the Iroquois Confederacy is officially acknowledged in HR 331. Read for yourself.

What's with all the White Supremacy bullshit? And why are you calling me "Lakhota"?
----------------------- as I said , they used good ideas wherever they came from Pogo and all the Founders were WHITE MEN . They also ALL came from the British Isles , England and Wales and telling the truth and reality has nothing to do with any kinda supremacy . Its just the way it happened Pogo .

Bull Shit.

France was not in England or Wales. Still isn't.
Germany (the German states at the time) were not in England or Wales.
Greece was not in England or Wales.
And we should toss in Spinoza and Erasmus -- Holland, not England or Wales.
and Chydenius -- Sweden, again not England or Wales.

The Iroquois Confederation was nowhere near England or Wales. And weren't "WHITE" either, even in normal lower case.

And what's up with the fixation on Wales? Who the fuck was from Wales? And what's with the "schlongs"? What part of the Constitution refers to "schlongs"? What part refers to "England and Wales"? What part refers to "WHITE MEN"?

Your head's up your ass, pal.

/offtopic

Last edited:
no fear here TEHON , I just don't like or trust them due to what I see them doing in their Hellhole homeland and in the West when they get a chance . See San Berdo , France and many other parts of the world where muslims do murder , mayhem , rape and invasion Tehon !! ------------- Also , as I have always said , no foreigner has the RIGHT to immigrate to the USA no matter why he wants to come to the USA !!

I knew a guy at a large luxury hotel , was about 2000 . Guy was 'mohamad' nice guy , he was a 'bellhop' . Used to talk to him about islam . He would get all emotional but still no problems , Anyway , he ended up dead at is apartment , shot in the head execution style . ------------- Just a story !!

Amazing. I knew this guy once, he went on an errand and in the process made a right turn. Just a story.

:cuckoo:

no fear here TEHON , I just don't like or trust them due to what I see them doing in their Hellhole homeland and in the West when they get a chance . See San Berdo , France and many other parts of the world where muslims do murder , mayhem , rape and invasion Tehon !! ------------- Also , as I have always said , no foreigner has the RIGHT to immigrate to the USA no matter why he wants to come to the USA !!
Despite your protest to the contrary, it is quite evident from your language that you have a fear of Muslims pismoe. Good luck with that.

Actually that foundation was derived from multiple sources including the Iroquois nation that was already here, as well as French and German contemporary philosophers.

Oops -- too late.

Nnnnnnope. Some came from British common law, much came from the ideas of the likes of Voltaire, Rousseau and de Montesquieu (French) and Kant (German), as well as ancient Greece. And the influence of the Iroquois Confederacy is officially acknowledged in HR 331. Read for yourself.

Bull Shit.

France was not in England or Wales. Still isn't.
Germany (the German states at the time) were not in England or Wales.
Greece was not in England or Wales.
And we should toss in Spinoza and Erasmus -- Holland, not England or Wales.
and Chydenius -- Sweden, again not England or Wales.

The Iroquois Confederation was nowhere near England or Wales. And weren't "WHITE" either, even in normal lower case.

And what's up with the fixation on Wales? Who the fuck was from Wales? And what's with the "schlongs"? What part of the Constitution refers to "schlongs"? What part refers to "England and Wales"? What part refers to "WHITE MEN"?

Your head's up your ass, pal.

/offtopic
------------------------------- as I said , the founders of the usa and the layers of the USA laws , government were all intelligent White Men . Sure , they were smart and well educated and many ideas were considered but the White Male Founders decided to do as they decided . And they built the foundations of the Greatest Country that the world has ever seen Pogo !!

Despite your protest to the contrary, it is quite evident from your language that you have a fear of Muslims pismoe. Good luck with that.
------------------------ you are a funny guy or girl Tehon , probably also naïve !!

It's odd, the scrutiny that Liberals put on their fellow American conservatives. But then they have a total fail when it comes to applying those same critical standards to Islam. Noam Chomsky kind of critical thinking isn't applied to Muslims. That is scandalous, an outrage!

who is it , is it Rush that says that liberals have a mental disease , maybe its Mike Savage !!

Forum List

Back