Islam in Australia

What does Islam have against Oz? I mean, except that you're all snivelling wastes of skin. :D

Australia is one of the best countries in the world pound for pound. People might point to China as great, but you don't want to be one of the have nots in China or a young man that ways loving. Top Five countries by economy, standard of living and innovation.

(1) US
(2) Canada
(3) Australia
(4) Germany
(5) New Zealand/Israel/Chile

What does Islam have against Oz? I mean, except that you're all snivelling wastes of skin. :D

Australia is one of the best countries in the world pound for pound. People might point to China as great, but you don't want to be one of the have nots in China or a young man that ways loving. Top Five countries by economy, standard of living and innovation.

(1) US
(2) Canada
(3) Australia
(4) Germany

That list looks right to me.

Can you show me one spot in the world where Muslims are coexisting peacefully with non Muslims? Nowhere.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Morocco, Kenya, Tanzania,Uganda Etc....
Oh really? If I go through those countries you mentioned one can easily conclude that Islam is the cancer of modern civilization. Everywhere Islam exists, there is hatred, murder, and terror.

Indonesia?
Accused Bali bomb maker appears in Indonesian court THE bombmaker accused of masterminding the Bali attacks that killed 202 people has begged forgiveness from the victims' families, and claimed he did not know that nightclubs would be targeted.

Malaysia? Islamic terrorists target Hindu temples in Malaysia

Nine foreigners and a Malaysian who were arrested for alleged terrorist activity early this year were reportedly planning to blow up two places of worship because they felt that the government was not doing enough to uphold Islam.

The New Straits Times reported earlier this week that the group was led by a Syrian scholar with suspected ties to Al Qaeda. He held weekly Islamic classes at a home near Kuala Lumpur and allegedly tried to recruit members for Al Qaeda and Jemaah Islamiyah in Malaysian universities.
Police sources said the group had also spread its tentacles into mosques and several non-government organisations.

Kenya? National religion is pedominately Christian. Only 11% are Muslim, and here's the trouble they are causing:
Somali rebel group threatens Kenya as tension mounts

Al-Shabaab, a hard-line Somali rebel group that is on the U.S. government's terror watch list, has threatened to attack neighboring Kenya, according to an online audio recording.

On an Al-Shabaab Web site, men chant in Kiswahili, the national language of Kenya, saying, "We will reach Nairobi. When we arrive, we will hit until we kill." A taped message in Arabic follows, thought to be by Abu Zubeyr, Al-Shabaab's commander in Somalia. The speaker of the message threatens those he calls infidels, throughout the world.

It would not be the first threat by Al-Shabaab toward Kenya. Many analysts say Kenya is vulnerable to attack by the Islamic group, which is trying to overthrow the weak transitional government.

The threat follows heightened tensions between the Kenyan government and Somalis living in Kenya over the past month. Kenya recently rounded up and arrested several hundred Somali immigrants and refugees living in a mostly Somali neighborhood. And earlier this month, Muslim protesters clashed with police after Friday prayers, leading to one death and extensive property damage.

Tanzania? Islam is again, not the main religion, but plenty of problems with Al Queda recruiting and tensions between Muslims and Christians.
RELIGION TENSIONS IN TANZANIA: Christians VS Muslims (Ernest Makulilo) - Academia.edu

Oh dear God. And they call it "Peaceful Islam!"

Can you show me one spot in the world where Muslims are coexisting peacefully with non Muslims? Nowhere.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Morocco, Kenya, Tanzania,Uganda Etc....
Oh really? If I go through those countries you mentioned one can easily conclude that Islam is the cancer of modern civilization. Everywhere Islam exists, there is hatred, murder, and terror.

Indonesia?
Accused Bali bomb maker appears in Indonesian court THE bombmaker accused of masterminding the Bali attacks that killed 202 people has begged forgiveness from the victims' families, and claimed he did not know that nightclubs would be targeted.

Malaysia? Islamic terrorists target Hindu temples in Malaysia

Nine foreigners and a Malaysian who were arrested for alleged terrorist activity early this year were reportedly planning to blow up two places of worship because they felt that the government was not doing enough to uphold Islam.

The New Straits Times reported earlier this week that the group was led by a Syrian scholar with suspected ties to Al Qaeda. He held weekly Islamic classes at a home near Kuala Lumpur and allegedly tried to recruit members for Al Qaeda and Jemaah Islamiyah in Malaysian universities.
Police sources said the group had also spread its tentacles into mosques and several non-government organisations.

Kenya? National religion is pedominately Christian. Only 11% are Muslim, and here's the trouble they are causing:
Somali rebel group threatens Kenya as tension mounts

Al-Shabaab, a hard-line Somali rebel group that is on the U.S. government's terror watch list, has threatened to attack neighboring Kenya, according to an online audio recording.

On an Al-Shabaab Web site, men chant in Kiswahili, the national language of Kenya, saying, "We will reach Nairobi. When we arrive, we will hit until we kill." A taped message in Arabic follows, thought to be by Abu Zubeyr, Al-Shabaab's commander in Somalia. The speaker of the message threatens those he calls infidels, throughout the world.

It would not be the first threat by Al-Shabaab toward Kenya. Many analysts say Kenya is vulnerable to attack by the Islamic group, which is trying to overthrow the weak transitional government.

The threat follows heightened tensions between the Kenyan government and Somalis living in Kenya over the past month. Kenya recently rounded up and arrested several hundred Somali immigrants and refugees living in a mostly Somali neighborhood. And earlier this month, Muslim protesters clashed with police after Friday prayers, leading to one death and extensive property damage.

Tanzania? Islam is again, not the main religion, but plenty of problems with Al Queda recruiting and tensions between Muslims and Christians.
RELIGION TENSIONS IN TANZANIA: Christians VS Muslims (Ernest Makulilo) - Academia.edu

(1) US
(2) Canada
(3) Australia
(4) Germany

So what does Islam have against Oz? Did you not understand the question?

I think the millions of poor people in the US who can't afford health care... would likely disagree with your list. The only thing that Oz is equal to pound for pound is a big tamale filled with abo turds.

(1) US
(2) Canada
(3) Australia
(4) Germany

So what does Islam have against Oz? Did you not understand the question?

I think the millions of poor people in the US who can't afford health care... would likely disagree with your list. The only thing that Oz is equal to pound for pound is a big tamale filled with abo turds.

Ima Dunce, which one are you in the pic?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

John Howard was right.

Canada & America Need A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country you accepted or get out."

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American and Canadian citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree ... please SEND THIS ON.

MJ, get a grip, nobody wants Oz. You're all stuck with that dusty pancake. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Pedophile worshippers :bow3:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadith
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

Sahih Bukhari Hadith
Narrated 'Aisha:I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)

No one "worships" Muhammad

Pedophiles worship muhammad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAY9rw15uA]Mohammed is a Pedophile Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11 08 09 - YouTube[/ame]

Do you worship Mohamed?

You worship a pedophile.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b3828.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back