Islam in Australia

I think the time is long overdo for the USA to rethink our easy immigration policies before it's too late.

People from the Middle East are lining up around the block to move to countries like the US, Canada, Australia etc. ima doesn't know what she's talking about.

Yeah no kidding and we need to stop taking in so many refugees from third world shit holes as well.

America is the land of immigrants reflected in Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. The original 13 Colonies originated in Europe and most of the Founding Fathers were of English origin, including George Washington.

Most immigrants are great Americans, however, others not so much

The immigration issue is not about wealth, or lack of it. It is about intent that we must be concerned over. Consider 911. I rest my case.

Yeah no kidding and we need to stop taking in so many refugees from third world shit holes as well.

So I guess it's time to forget all the "huddle masses" and only take people who are well off? :dunno:

Australia learned their lesson well when the Muslims tried to take over their Cronulla Beach areas around Sydney. The riots made front page news in both the Australian & Sydney Morning Herald. Rather than wait for official government action the Aussie citizens took care of business themselves.

By weeks end there were hundreds of bloodied Lebanese Muslim bodies all over the sand while the Aussie boys stood around hoping for a high tide to finish the conflict. I know, I was there at that time & had I flown United rather than Qantus, I would not have been able to depart to the USA as scheduled as all United flights were cancelled due to the deadly riots. It was after this event that then prime minister John Howard said --- "There will be no Sharia Law in Australia."

Lebanese Muslim thugs spark riots and the media blame “racist” Australians

MJ, get a grip, nobody wants Oz. You're all stuck with that dusty pancake. :D

Yeah right, Muslims are trying to immigrate to Australia by the shit load.:eusa_hand:
John Howard for President!!!

Can you show me one spot in the world where Muslims are coexisting peacefully with non Muslims? Nowhere.
Would it be accurate to describe Islam in Australia, England,Denmark and other Western nations as "A Turd in a Punchbowl?"
Nope, more like a beautiful flower that wil enhance the lives of those who smell it's sweet scent and admire it's beauty. :cool:
Wrong, Achmed! Only my turds smell like a Gardenia.

Can you show me one spot in the world where Muslims are coexisting peacefully with non Muslims? Nowhere.
Would it be accurate to describe Islam in Australia, England,Denmark and other Western nations as "A Turd in a Punchbowl?"
Nope, more like a beautiful flower that wil enhance the lives of those who smell it's sweet scent and admire it's beauty. :cool:

What's beautiful about ignorance, illiteracy, backwardness, tyranny and failure?

Eminent Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis, "The Crisis of Islam"
Almost the entire Muslim world is affected by poverty and tyranny. The combinatoin of low productivity and high birth rate in the Middle East makes for an untenable mix, with a large and rapidly growing population of unemployed, uneducated and frustrated young men. By all indicators from the United Nations, the World Bank and other authorities, the Arab countries--in matters such as job creation, education, technology and productivity--lag further behind the West. Even worse, the Arab nations also lag behind the more recent recruits to Western-style democracy, such as Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.

The comparative figures on the performance of Muslim countries, as reflected in these statistics, are devastating.

In the listing of economies by gross domestic product, the highest ranking Muslim majority country is Turkey, with 64 million inhabitants, in 23rd place, between Austria and Denmark, with about 5 million each. The next is Indonesia, with 212 million, in 28th place, following Norway with 4.5 million and followed by Saudi Arabia with 21 million. In comparative purchasing power, the first Muslim state is Indonesia in 15th place followed by Turkey in 19th place. In living standards as reflected by gross domestic product per head, the first Muslim state is Qatar, in 23rd place, followed by the United Arab Emirates in 23rd place and Kuwait in 28th.

In a listing of industrial output, the highest-ranking Muslim country is Saudi Arabia, number 21, followed by Indonesia, tied with Austria and Belgium in 22nd place and Turkey, tied with Norway in 27th place.

In a listing by manufacturing output, the highest ranking Arab country is Egypt, in 35th place, tying with Norway.

In a listing of life expectancy, the first Arab state is Kuwait, in 32nd place. In ownership of telephone lines per hundred people, the first Muslim country listed is the UAE in 33rd place. In ownership of computers per hundred people, the first Muslim state listed is Bahrain in 30th place.

Book sales present an even more dismal picture. A listing of 27 countries, beginning with the United States and ending with Viet Nam, does not include a single Muslim state. In a human development index, Brunei is number 32, Kuwait 36, Bahrain 40, Qatar 41, the UAE 44, Libya 66 and Saudi Arabia 68.

According to a report on Arab Human Development prepared by a committee of Arab intellectualss, reveals, "the Arab world translates about 330 books annually, one-fifth of the number that Greece translates. The total of translated books since the 9th century is about 100,000, almost the average that Spain translates in one year.

The economic situation is no better. "The GDP in all Arab countries combined stood at $531 billion in 1999---less than that of a single European country, Spain [$595 billion]
The Crisis of Islam by Bernard Lewis - Book - eBook - Audiobook - Random House

Last edited:
Peoples all over the world are experiencing "Peaceful Islam."

Atlas Shrugs Global Jihad: Clips of Muslim Riots Across Europe ...

Atlas Shrugs Global Jihad: Clips of Muslim Riots Across Europe: Islamic Supremacism - YouTube - Similarto Atlas Shrugs Global Jihad: Clips of Muslim Riots Across Europe ...

Atlas Shrugs Global Jihad: Clips of Muslim Riots Across Europe: Islamic .... Shocking videos of honor killings in America and riots in Europe ...

Cool video,

So why do the police always protect the criminals. They are just hired goons for the criminal class.

I suspect with a few more radical Islamist terrorist attacks on the USA, it will become open season on our American Muslims. Let us hope they will join with us in our fight against radical Islamist terrorists so we Americans can at least live in peace with each other.

I suspect with a few more radical Islamist terrorist attacks on the USA, it will become open season on our American Muslims. Let us hope they will join with us in our fight against radical Islamist terrorists so we Americans can at least live in peace with each other.

Why don't you stop being an armchair weenie and take your gun and go out and shoot some muslims? All you talk about is killing muslims, time to man up... or shut up. What's it going to be? Doer or doucher? I know where my money's bet. :lmao:

All I am saying is us Americans have about had it with radical Islamists attacking us, killing us & bringing our country down both from oversees & from within. Does that sit well with you?

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

All I am saying is us Americans have about had it with radical Islamists attacking us, killing us & bringing our country down both from oversees & from within. Does that sit well with you?

Man, go look at a jail sometimes, 99.99% of the people in there aren't terrorists. We don't need anyone's help to bring our own country down.

Ok, so that Muslim army guy whacked a bunch of Americans. 10,000 fucking people were killed last year by gunshot alone in the US. Why don't you go after the NRA? :dunno:
Why? Because you're a racist or a Jew (who because of israel have a beef with muslims now)

Last edited:

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

ghook just wants to shoot some bruthaz in da hood. :D

What must I do to get through to you? Are you a Palestinian? My bitch is with Israel. Their treatment of the Palestinians is the greatest obstacle to peace. Face it Ima, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever brutalized them with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians could remain in their countries. Shame on Israel.

Man, go look at a jail sometimes, 99.99% of the people in there aren't terrorists. We don't need anyone's help to bring our own country down.

Ok, so that Muslim army guy whacked a bunch of Americans. 10,000 fucking people were killed last year by gunshot alone in the US. Why don't you go after the NRA? :dunno:
Why? Because you're a racist or a Jew (who because of israel have a beef with muslims now)

What must I do to get through to you? Are you a Palestinian? My bitch is with Israel. Their treatment of the Palestinians is the greatest obstacle to peace. Face it Ima, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever brutalized them with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians could remain in their countries. Shame on Israel.

Shame on Israel because they don't kill enough Pallies to force peace on them? :D

Forum List

Back