Is violent protest the only protest that actually works?

I notice you always cherry pick and carefully delete the parts of a quoted post that you can't answer.

Here's what you wrote:

Rdean, the city of Baltimore is almost totally leftist and Democrat.

Hardly a single Republican can be found within the city limits.

Blacks run the city from the Mayor to the Chief of Police.......and everyone in between.

Heck, half of the city cops are black.

So how are the riots the fault of the GOP? .....
:cool:

Here's the part of my post you conveniently deleted:

The only place I've heard that "all Dem" line is from far right web sites and have yet to see anything factual.

LINK?

:link:

You wanna answer that please?

Thanks.

IMHO these riots backfire with public opinion.

Especially when the mayor fought for 2 years to get CVS to open a store there and the idiots burn it down.

They just wanted free booze, pills and air Jordan's.

who the hell do you think he means?.....45 thousand posts and you havent figured that out yet?....
You have anything to add or to refute what he actually said on the topic at hand?
i believe i was commenting on what you said.....thats how conversations work....now do you have anything to refute what i said?...
In a conversation, you usually say something that has something to do with what you are replying to. I truthfully said that conservatives, some of whom have called themselves democrats, have fought back every time American society attempted to perfect our freedoms. What do you have to say about that?
In a conversation, you usually say something that has something to do with what you are replying to
i believe i was replying to what you said.....is that too difficult to understand?....
I truthfully said that conservatives, some of whom have called themselves democrats
no you did not.....you never mentioned the word Democrat.....not very truthful is it......
What do you have to say about that?
as far as what you just said above.....i agree,BUT, if a group of Conservatives were attempting to actually "perfect" one of our freedoms,i bet you there will be farther left people like dean,who would be against them.....the farther left and right people only care about what they believe and want....period....even if what the other side is doing makes sense.....
Conservatives, by definition, fight social change. When is the last time a conservative granted rights rather than criminalized behavior?

Our law makers are the ones who grant us our rights or do laws that criminalize behavior.
Conservatives are citizens.

The conservatives are the ones who are electing our congress to fight the social change in Washington D.C.

You have anything to add or to refute what he actually said on the topic at hand?
i believe i was commenting on what you said.....thats how conversations work....now do you have anything to refute what i said?...
In a conversation, you usually say something that has something to do with what you are replying to. I truthfully said that conservatives, some of whom have called themselves democrats, have fought back every time American society attempted to perfect our freedoms. What do you have to say about that?
In a conversation, you usually say something that has something to do with what you are replying to
i believe i was replying to what you said.....is that too difficult to understand?....
I truthfully said that conservatives, some of whom have called themselves democrats
no you did not.....you never mentioned the word Democrat.....not very truthful is it......
as far as what you just said above.....i agree,BUT, if a group of Conservatives were attempting to actually "perfect" one of our freedoms,i bet you there will be farther left people like dean,who would be against them.....the farther left and right people only care about what they believe and want....period....even if what the other side is doing makes sense.....
Conservatives, by definition, fight social change. When is the last time a conservative granted rights rather than criminalized behavior?

Our law makers are the ones who grant us our rights or do laws that criminalize behavior.

The conservatives are the ones who are electing our congress to fight the social change in Washington D.C.
Fighting social change is as useless as fighting the tide yet people still try because there is political power in pandering to the fearful.

Blacks run the city from the Mayor to the Chief of Police.......and everyone in between.

So how are the riots the fault of the GOP? ..... :cool:
He never mentioned the GOP, he said "right wingers". The conservatives who have been on the wrong side of every struggle for equality and popular justice this country has ever seen.

Americans (Conservatives) have never been on the wrong side of any issue.

You're of course entitled to provide as many examples as you care to, and each will be refuted as quickly as you produce them... but you will not care, because as a Leftist (Relativist) you have no means to recognize truth, thus you have no kinship with truth... therefore your opinion on anything relevant to truth, is irrelevant.

Fighting social change is as useless as fighting the tide yet people still try because there is political power in pandering to the fearful.

What you call social change is literally social decay.

The principles in nature; which is to say the Laws of Nature have been set since the moment the Universe was created. The Laws of Nature are immutable... and what you claim as 'change' is merely society moving from viability to inviability. A circumstance which is as detrimental to you as anyone else present, yet there you are celebrating your own crumbling circumstances.

Who is fearful?
I don't see any fear anywhere, from anyone in this country.

He never mentioned the GOP, he said "right wingers". The conservatives who have been on the wrong side of every struggle for equality and popular justice this country has ever seen.
Close enough.

Around here... and in the popular vernacular... the terms are oftentimes interchangeable.

The only place I've heard that "all Dem" line is from far right web sites and have yet to see anything factual.

LINK?

:link:

"within city limits"?

More than 40 percent of city employees live outside Baltimore
City data shows 5 percent live outside Maryland
June 14, 2012|By Scott Calvert
As Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake pursues her goal of attracting 10,000 families to Baltimore over a decade, she might consider launching a recruiting drive down at City Hall.

More than 40 percent of municipal workers reside outside the city they serve, and 5 percent don’t even live in Maryland, according to statistics posted on a city website. Baltimore County is home to about a quarter of the workforce of 14,559 city workers.
No, Sunni got this one right, to a large extent...

The 2012 Presidential election broke down as follows:

Baltimore City100.0% Reporting
---------------------------------------------
B. Obama (i)
Dem 87.4% 201,042
M. Romney GOP 11.1% 25,501
G. Johnson Lib 0.8% 1,761
J. Stein Grn 0.7% 1,593

Maryland Election Results 2012 - Map County Results Live Updates - POLITICO.com

Sounds pretty damned Blue (Democrat) to me.

Americans (Conservatives) have never been on the wrong side of any issue.

You're of course entitled to provide as many examples as you care to, and each will be refuted as quickly as you produce them... but you will not care, because as a Leftist (Relativist) you have no means to recognize truth, thus you have no kinship with truth... therefore your opinion on anything relevant to truth, is irrelevant.
Think about how you think and act now towards marriage equality. In the past there were people who felt the same way towards interracial marriage, all the women's rights and all the civil rights for minorities. Any legislation that has ever granted or insured the rights of a minority or oppressed group there was opposition, that opposition has always been conservatives wanting to keep things as they are. Even if you do not now agree with past conservative resistance to change you share their philosophy and therefore their legacy.

who the hell do you think he means?.....45 thousand posts and you havent figured that out yet?....

He indeed said "Republican".

Regardless the"anti right" theme of his rant is silly on it's face.

This entire episode has nothing to with Republican and Dem crap at all.

It has everything to do with 7 individuals and something bad that happened somewhere along the line there.

It isn't "Racist", 3 of the cops are black.

It has everything to do with 7 individuals and something bad that happened somewhere along the line there.

He said "republican" only to refer to the mostly republican cop defenders on this board, not to lay any blame for the riots on the GOP. He blames "right-wingers" for much of that, I can see the distinction even if you don't.

He said "republican" only to refer to the mostly republican cop defenders on this board, not to lay any blame for the riots on the GOP. He blames "right-wingers" for much of that, I can see the distinction even if you don't.

Actually no, you are playing the game of "semantics".

How many "right-wing" Democrats do you know?

i worked with many Conservative people over the years who had no problems with social change...the only ones who did were the more Religious ones or just the really conservative ones....most normal or moderate Conservatives have no problems with change....

Another far left drone fail post!
kosh....if you cant say anything more "far left drone".....shut the fuck up.....

there is political power in pandering to the fearful.
which applies to both parties because they both do it.....

The principles in nature; which is to say the Laws of Nature have been set since the moment the Universe was created. The Laws of Nature are immutable... and what you claim as 'change' is merely society moving from viability to inviability. A circumstance which is as detrimental to you as anyone else present, yet there you are celebrating your own crumbling circumstances.
what social change are you referring too?....

Forum List

Back