Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
One can always tell when a conservative has the chance of being on the national stage. Leftist attacks and lies come like flies gathering over a carcass. Here's the latest about the governor:

They claim he owes Sears $50,000! :rolleyes:

You know what the biggest surprise in Walker’s financial status is? SEARS still exists!

Read more with links @ Scott Walker Credit Card Debt Sears

The more intensely the moonbats hate a candidate, the better the candidate stands IMO.

The country desperately needs someone who will roll back regressive policies and Walker has proven to be willing to do so.

Walker still shops at Sears?

More reason not to vote for him

Come to think of it.....

It does look like Walker buys his clothes at Sears

Scott Walker isn't really worth our time. He has zero chance in the general election.

Anyone they feel a real threat they will attack mercilessly with lie after lie, and fake scandals, lawsuits, etc. They are the candidates we need to run.

Anyone who carries any debt on a Sears card is too stupid to manage any financial matters, let alone those of a state or a nation.

I thought Walker was one of those balanced budget guys.....He can't even shop at Sears without going into debt?

Anyone who carries any debt on a Sears card is too stupid to manage any financial matters, let alone those of a state or a nation.

I thought Walker was one of those balanced budget guys.....He can't even shop at Sears without going into debt?

Yeah typical American in an Obama economy

I thought Walker was some sort of fiscal genius?

Oh.....I forgot

Couldn't even finish college. That is why his major asset is a Sears card

Yeah typical American in an Obama economy

I thought Walker was some sort of fiscal genius?

Oh.....I forgot

Couldn't even finish college. That is why his major asset is a Sears card

Yeah a college drop out, in debt and still has his way with you loons. That speaks volumes about you

Forum List

Back