Is Trump TRYING to lose the election?

And then the press conference earlier today when DT's press person sold him down the river with a terrible performance.

It is funny to watch the so called "progressives" attack another "progressive" acting like a "progressive", but their hatred is only because of the letter (R)..

It is funny to watch the so called "progressives" attack another "progressive" acting like a "progressive", but their hatred is only because of the letter (R)..

no, it's because of all the ridiculous policy proposals he espouses. pretty simple. ;)

i had said that early on in the primary, how it seems he's trying to throw the election...

imo he is truly stunned by where he's found himself, and now he's heavily sweating under the intense scrutiny.

which is awesome! :lol:

that mental midget thin-skinned weakling could never endure all that hillary has endured the past few decades.

and deep down, even he knows he doesn't have what it takes to preside over congress as POTUS.

Trump in ’08: “I Know Hillary & I Think She’d Make a Great President.” | The American Spectator

I hope booth sides in this election.

The Wall with 50% are best ideas.

Then succeeds Christie The Trump if he will die.

Four or six year as leader for Christie.

Only if Trump won this election.

Maybe to I will Clinton win 2016.

It is Huckabee and Kasich etc in 2020.

Clinton kept her powder dry. Her timing was perfect.

The email scandal climaxed with the FBI report, and Clinton let the flames burn for a few days. She stayed in hiding.

And then she put into practice the principle that, "The best defense is a good offense." She went after Trump with that flag-shrouded attack on Trump. It was very effective. No one has mentioned the email thing since.

Trump has been off balance ever since.

He is trying to regain the offensive, but he's having a tough time of it now that a lot of heavyweight GOP figures are also punching him.

He had this coming to him. For a while now. His big mouth dug a deep hole.

that mental midget thin-skinned weakling could never endure all that hillary has endured the past few decades.
True. No matter how you feel about Hillary, you have to admit she has a very thick skin. A thick skin which would not exist were it not for the non-stop attacks on her by the GOP for decades.

Trump, on the other hand, is a whiner. He can't take the heat.

I laugh my ass off whenever I think about the Right claiming the reason we lost the last two election is because we didn't nominate a conservative. And now the tards have picked johnny-come-lately Trump over SEVERAL real conservatives. Ben Carson, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, et al.

You can't make this shit up! :lol:

I laugh my ass off whenever I think about the Right claiming the reason we lost the last two election is because we didn't nominate a conservative. And now the tards have picked johnny-come-lately Trump over SEVERAL real conservatives. Ben Carson, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, et al. You can't make this shit up! :lol:
They have been misled. Badly misled.

Who do they think they're going to put in to replace him? some piece of shit like John Huntsman??

His behavior has been so ridiculous that it's a reasonable question.

I think he has one skill - mauling people through the sheer force of his personality to get some real estate deals to go his way.

This skill is not transferable to other professions, and certainly not to political leadership at the highest leve
l.
BINGO

True. No matter how you feel about Hillary, you have to admit she has a very thick skin. A thick skin which would not exist were it not for the non-stop attacks on her by the GOP for decades.

Trump, on the other hand, is a whiner. He can't take the heat.
Neither can his supporters.

Forum List

Back