The FBI is adding a new investigation into Clintons crimes

from following the links and reading them, it appears they are saying all the information the plaintiff is requesting on this third request, are already available to them with redaction, within the first and second requests, which were fulfilled....in other words, it's a redundant request

FBI asks to make new secret filing in Clinton email case

Can't make it up people........................
Oh goodie...let us know when she's indicted.
80-waiting_2f131c46007c829800e5e093609dc913f197c330.jpg

This is another request based on earlier material.

There is nothing new.

Let us know when she is indicted.

• Banned

There is nothing new.

The FBI is now looking into crimes by the state dept as they handled this information. This is new.

Did you take your medicine Jake?

There is nothing new.

The FBI is now looking into crimes by the state dept as they handled this information. This is new. Did you take your medicine Jake?
You made an OP then posted a different link. Are you feeling OK? This is what you did yesterday. There is no new evidence at this point, is the point.

There is nothing new.

The FBI is now looking into crimes by the state dept as they handled this information. This is new. Did you take your medicine Jake?
You made an OP then posted a different link. Are you feeling OK? This is what you did yesterday. There is no new evidence at this point, is the point.
Wrong Jake FBI asks to make new secret filing in Clinton email case You are just in denial and want to make believe that these things are not happening to your Mommy hero

The next thing for an unbalanced person like Bass is, when confronted with reality, is to attack who he perceives to be an opponent. Let's watch. ^^^ Ah, he is almost there.

your title for this thread has no relation to your link posted
Sure it does, you are just in denial, because your hero is a worthless traitor.
I don't know if Bass is schizo, but he has trouble with connecting things. His OP and link don't connect.
It connected perfectly, as you are confirming by your continued drivel.

The FBI is adding a new investigation into Clintons crimes, FBI asks to make new secret filing in Clinton email case

Article 1, try reading it sometime kid.

The next thing for an unbalanced person like Bass is, when confronted with reality, is to attack who he perceives to be an opponent. Let's watch. ^^^ Ah, he is almost there.
Jake the only person here who has admitted having schizophrenia is you son.

I don't know if Bass is schizo, but he has trouble with connecting things. His OP and link don't connect.

The FBI is adding a new investigation into Clintons crimes, FBI asks to make new secret filing in Clinton email case

Your link doesn't say that at all you dope!

Your link doesn't say that at all you dope!
Then Google it, there are thousands of pages........................

The FBI is adding a new investigation into Clintons crimes, FBI asks to make new secret filing in Clinton email case Article 1, try reading it sometime kid.
Yup now you are attacking me because you are caught out. There is nothing new in this request as has been pointed out. You are acting unbalanced.

Jake the only person here who has admitted having schizophrenia is you son.
^^^ Yup, bass did it again. He accuses me because he can't handle that his OP and his link does not match. So he accuses me of his own mental imbalance.

Forum List

Back