Is Trump a heavy drinker?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

It seems that he also mismanages his money and makes promises he can't keep.

Thoughts?

He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

Thoughts?

Yes, your desperation is showing.

Deport the Illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

That's what this election is about.

THE ISSUES.

Keep desperately grasping for those straws, Libs.

Keep throwing some of the shit that comes out of Hillary's mouth, throwing it at the wall, and see if anything sticks.

It's entertaining.

Thoughts?

Deport the Illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

THE ISSUES.
He's not planning on deporting anyone. That was one of the promises he can't keep.

Automation means less manufacturing jobs, another promise he can't keep.

Kowtowing to Russia. Once again a promise he can't keep.

Thanks for illustrating my point.

I'm not one to defend Trump, but I could care less whether or not he's a heavy drinker. Lots of great world leaders throughout history were heavy drinkers. I'm a heavy drinker, and aside from beating my wife for leaving dishes in the sink I do just fine.

Thoughts?

THE ISSUES.
He's not planning on deporting anyone. That was one of the promises he can't keep.

1. He has committed himself to deportations. If he wants a good legacy and he does, he will have to do so.

2. Germany, another first world nation has TWICE the rate of manufacturing jobs we do. Automation has not yet killed them all. There are a lot of jobs out there that we can and should get for American workers.

3. STOP fucking with Russia. That is what I said. Save your strawman lies for someone who won't call you on your bullshit, lib. And that will be the EASIEST promise to keep as it requires INACTION, and is foreign policy, where the President has the most control.

Thank YOU for proving my point.

Thoughts?

Trump doesn't drink. /Close thread.

Thoughts?

Suddenly these are standards for you? Let's see how long it lasts. I'm thinking until the subject switches back to Hillary ...

Thoughts?

THE ISSUES.

Deporting illegal aliens is the easiest promise he made to keep. What they are doing is already illegal, he just has to start enforcing the laws

He claims to have never been a drinker. I have not read or heard anyone who knows him or has spent time with him contradict that claim.

I am satisfied that he does not partake in alcoholic beverages.

Therefore, his inability to focus his thoughts and communicate them in a calm, clear manner is due to some other issue.

He claims to have never been a drinker. I have not read or heard anyone who knows him or has spent time with him contradict that claim.

I am satisfied that he does not partake in alcoholic beverages.

Therefore, his inability to focus his thoughts and communicate them in a calm, clear manner is due to some other issue.

Yes. And what about Hillary? Do you think that one's alcohol or another issue?

I agree, these could be clues that Hillary is a heavy drinker. Plus the falling down and hitting her head.

Thoughts?

I noticed that too. I think he has high blood pressure. He's very unhealthy and out of shape. That's why he won't release a real medical letter from a real internist who actually ran tests.

Same as he won't release his tax returns because he's broke.

Hey maybe his blood pressure is up because he's been found out for the lying ignorant bigot he is.

Forum List

Back