Is Trayvon Martin Case Tawana Brawley 2.0

thats becasue hes alive, is the focus naturally and Trayvon isn't, an unfortunate but simple fact.

would you be happier if zimmerman and anyone that knew him just laid down?

I am sure thats what the media was hoping for, they are even working to keep hope alive for a white on black race based event...meanwhile, there were 10 deaths and 45 shootings in Chicago in one weekend, one of them a 6 month old child sitting in her mothers lap on their porch, I don't seem to recall outrage and the media camping out on Rahm Emmanuels doorstep.

Now trayvons is different because the shooter is known, and folks suspect there was some bad policing going on, ( kind of like chicago?) in addition and the biggey- he was described in the outset as white, so please, lets get real, if zimmerman were black, we would not be having this conversation becasue the media never ever would have made an issue if it, we both know this.
You don't find it disturbing at all that someone seeing a black teen immediately thinks criminal activity? I find it sad. I don't think Zimmerman is a racist or was actually setting out to hurt someone, but it certainly appears that he considers black teens a threat. The dead teen deserves his day in court.[/QUOTE]

Mr Zimmerman deserves fair treatment also.
Some have already convicted him based upon less than a fair trial.

It reminds me more of the Duke Lacrosse case. We have a rush to judgment without all of the facts coming out first. We have Poverty pimps and race hustlers whipping the crowd into a frenzy of righteous indignation. Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Calypso Louie Farakhan, and others all jumping on the soap box. The we have the left-media dutifully fanning the flames of hysteria and publishing baby photos of a poor innocent child MURDERED!! by a WHITE hispanic RACIST!!! Now we are learning that he may not have been so innocent....

Break out the popcorn folks......

Last edited:
You don't find it disturbing at all that someone seeing a black teen immediately thinks criminal activity? I find it sad. I don't think Zimmerman is a racist or was actually setting out to hurt someone, but it certainly appears that he considers black teens a threat. The dead teen deserves his day in court.

Any color in the circumstances.

Zimmerman had a long and documented history of 911 calls across the racial spectrum.

Some very strange, like calling 911 about an open garage door or window. Zimmerman was rejected from a police academy, OR SO I HAVE READ. That brings to my mind "wannabe law enforcement" with an itchy finger, POSSIBLY.

Some very strange, like calling 911 about an open garage door or window. Zimmerman was rejected from a police academy, OR SO I HAVE READ. That brings to my mind "wannabe law enforcement" with an itchy finger, POSSIBLY.

In all those instances a weapon never entered the picture.

The only time it did was the instance he was attacked.

Yes, he does. That's all I'm asking. I don't believe he should have simply been let go because of the stand your ground law. If he claims self-defense, let a jury decide.

It reminds me more of the Duke Lacrosse case. We have a rush to judgment without all of the facts coming out first. We have Poverty pimps and race hustlers whipping the crowd into a frenzy of righteous indignation. Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Calypso Louie Farakhan, and others all jumping on the soap box. The we have the left-media dutifully fanning the flames of hysteria and publishing baby photos of a poor innocent child MURDERED!! by a WHITE hispanic RACIST!!! Now we are learning that he may not have been so innocent....

you had me until you went :cuckoo: about media, left wing, blah, blah, blah...

this story was fed to the media by family and others. it was all the media had to go with. now the media is putting verifiable facts out there that favor Zimmerman, because credible and verifiable sources have come forward, on and off the record.

stop being a douchebagh. social media and forms like this fed the bs story

You don't find it disturbing at all that someone seeing a black teen immediately thinks criminal activity? I find it sad. I don't think Zimmerman is a racist or was actually setting out to hurt someone, but it certainly appears that he considers black teens a threat. The dead teen deserves his day in court.

dead people do not get a day in court. victims of crimes do.

get off your fat arse, step out of the triple wide, and get some fresh air. you are watching too many television dramas in between posting your inanities online

:eusa_angel:

this story was fed to the media by family and others. it was all the media had to go with. now the media is putting verifiable facts out there that favor Zimmerman, because credible and verifiable sources have come forward, on and off the record.

stop being a douchebagh. social media and forms like this fed the bs story[/QUOTE]

Nothing came forward to "favor" Zimmerman when the first determination of self defense was made? :doubt:

stop being a douchebagh. social media and forms like this fed the bs story

Talk to the New York Times bub, they decided to name Zimmerman a "white Hispanic" for no reason.

dead people do not get a day in court. victims of crimes do.

get off your fat arse, step out of the triple wide, and get some fresh air. you are watching too many television dramas in between posting your inanities online

:eusa_angel:
No need for you to answer, we all know that you don't think Martin was a victim of crime.

Yes, he does. That's all I'm asking. I don't believe he should have simply been let go because of the stand your ground law. If he claims self-defense, let a jury decide.

First, a police investigation occurs. Trial by jury occurs later, and only if the evidence warrants it. Too many here are demanding the conviction already when the police investigation may be lacking in evidence based upon the Florida laws.

In my opinion, we have a very strong case of media malpractice.

Thing about the timeline - when this story first became national news a month ago, before his photo began appearing everywhere, George Zimmerman was described as “white.” We even have a thread that was started here on USMB that has the title "White man shoots innocent black teen. Then Zimmerman’s photo began to circulate, and VIOLIA!! with amazing, incredible speed, his description changed to “white Hispanic"?? WTF? It's a description which has almost never been used in media reports until now.

What reason would the media have for this? The only logical explanation is that the left media does not want the racial tension they've manufactured (they need that tension- that sells ads and generates revenue!!) transforming into open animosity against Hispanics. Remember the rules!! It's OK to demonize middle class white people- Obama has already given up on them. But Democrats desperately wish to avoid alienating Hispanic voters. Connect the dots people.....you've been played.

Thing about the timeline - when this story first became national news a month ago, before his photo began appearing everywhere, George Zimmerman was described as “white.” We even have a thread that was started here on USMB that has the title "White man shoots innocent black teen. Then Zimmerman’s photo began to circulate, and VIOLIA!! with amazing, incredible speed, his description changed to “white Hispanic"?? WTF? It's a description which has almost never been used in media reports until now.

What reason would the media have for this? The only logical explanation is that the left media does not want the racial tension they've manufactured (they need that tension- that sells ads and generates revenue!!) transforming into open animosity against Hispanics. Remember the rules!! It's OK to demonize middle class white people- Obama has already given up on them. But Democrats desperately wish to avoid alienating Hispanic voters. Connect the dots people.....you've been played.
The police report said he was white. If that was because he "looked" white to them or because Zimmerman claimed he was white, I have no idea.

The police report said he was white. If that was because he "looked" white to them or because Zimmerman claimed he was white, I have no idea.

No, it didn't. Here is a link to the police report- it doesn't say he was white. http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdf

EDIT- My mistake - The second officer did identify Zimmerman as White in the report - that still doesn't explain why he became a "white hispanic" as soon as his photo hit the internet....

Last edited:
what are all them police doing there? there was no investigation.

or was there?

Trayvon Martin will never be able to give his side of the case

True, and Zimmerman appears to be getting the benefit all doubts available.

Yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXDjFUmS_-Y]Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman According to Sanford Police Witness - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

progress

Besides Sharpton what are the comment elements between Trayvons case and Tawana Brawley? there really isn't anything there, your just typing this shit because they are both Black and you don't like Black people, at least man up and admit that much.:doubt:

It's obvious you haven't a clue or read a thing about the Tawana Brawley fiasco. Your ignorant comments about me and racism are pathetic. I live with black people. :eusa_shhh:

Tawana Brawley incident had the nation in an uproar demanding people be brought to justice.

People like you, Ravi, and SarahG
: Legal scholar Patricia Williams wrote in 1991 that the teenager "has been the victim of some unspeakable crime. No matter how she got there. No matter who did it to her and even if she did it to herself.

Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know what you are doing you fucking clown, what are the similarities between the Trayvon Martin Case and the Tawana Brawley rape allegations? is Trayvon Martin walking around alive to tell his story you dumb cocksucker? the only thing these 2 people really have in common is their race, and you are only posting this bullshit because you dislike Black people and you are not man enough to admit it.

Besides Sharpton what are the comment elements between Trayvons case and Tawana Brawley? there really isn't anything there, your just typing this shit because they are both Black and you don't like Black people, at least man up and admit that much.:doubt:

It's obvious you haven't a clue or read a thing about the Tawana Brawley fiasco. Your ignorant comments about me and racism are pathetic. I live with black people. :eusa_shhh:

Tawana Brawley incident had the nation in an uproar demanding people be brought to justice.

People like you, Ravi, and SarahG
: Legal scholar Patricia Williams wrote in 1991 that the teenager "has been the victim of some unspeakable crime. No matter how she got there. No matter who did it to her and even if she did it to herself.

Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know what you are doing you fucking clown, what are the similarities between the Trayvon Martin Case and the Tawana Brawley rape allegations? is Trayvon Martin walking around alive to tell his story you dumb cocksucker? the only thing these 2 people really have in common is their race, and you are only posting this bullshit because you dislike Black people and you are not man enough to admit it.

Dislike black people, moi? Oh contraire madame, I intensely dislike...

stupid people -- like you.

Forum List

Back