Is Trayvon Martin Case Tawana Brawley 2.0

It's obvious you haven't a clue or read a thing about the Tawana Brawley fiasco. Your ignorant comments about me and racism are pathetic. I live with black people. :eusa_shhh:

Tawana Brawley incident had the nation in an uproar demanding people be brought to justice.

People like you, Ravi, and SarahG
: Legal scholar Patricia Williams wrote in 1991 that the teenager "has been the victim of some unspeakable crime. No matter how she got there. No matter who did it to her and even if she did it to herself.

Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know what you are doing you fucking clown, what are the similarities between the Trayvon Martin Case and the Tawana Brawley rape allegations? is Trayvon Martin walking around alive to tell his story you dumb cocksucker? the only thing these 2 people really have in common is their race, and you are only posting this bullshit because you dislike Black people and you are not man enough to admit it.

Dislike black people, moi? Oh contraire madame, I intensely dislike...

stupid people -- like you.

Whatever bitch you are not slick, there are almost no similarities between Trayvons case and Tawana Brawleys besides their race and you are just posting this bullshit because you are a cowardly racist punk bitch, you know it and I know it.

there are almost no similarities between Trayvons case and Tawana Brawleys besides their race and you are just posting this bullshit because you are a cowardly racist punk bitch, you know it and I know it.

almost implies there are. :eusa_clap:

the similarities aren't of the nature of the crime moron. the case are exactly the same in regards the mentality of the mob lynching you so wonderfully represent in your ignorance and stupidity.

Well Tawana Brawley lied right? Trayvon is dead so he's not here to lie about anything, I don't see the similarities at all.

The similarities are the rush to judgment and the willingness of vested interests to intervene. But that's true of many other cases as well. Otherwise, I agree.

However, there are members of the black community demagoguing this issue, or at least spreading false information. On Meet the Press on Sunday, an African American legislator claimed that "the KKK is active in Sanford" in reference to Martin's death. That is absolute horseshit, never mind that Zimmerman is a Hispanic Jew.

People on all sides must act responsibly and do their best to calm matters and ease tensions.

there are almost no similarities between Trayvons case and Tawana Brawleys besides their race and you are just posting this bullshit because you are a cowardly racist punk bitch, you know it and I know it.

the similarities aren't of the nature of the crime moron. the case are exactly the same in regards the mentality of the mob lynching you so wonderfully represent in your ignorance and stupidity.

Can you understand English? the only similarities between the 2 are their race you stupid ass bitch, it pretty much ends there.

Well Tawana Brawley lied right? Trayvon is dead so he's not here to lie about anything, I don't see the similarities at all.

The similarities are the rush to judgment and the willingness of vested interests to intervene. But that's true of many other cases as well. Otherwise, I agree.

However, there are members of the black community demagoguing this issue, or at least spreading false information. On Meet the Press on Sunday, an African American legislator claimed that "the KKK is active in Sanford" in reference to Martin's death. That is absolute horseshit, never mind that Zimmerman is a Hispanic Jew.

People on all sides must act responsibly and do their best to calm matters and ease tensions.

Ok I can understand what you are getting at, however in Tawanas case she was alive standing there making up lies, throwing fuel on the fire getting everyone all riled up, she was lying, however Trayvon is really dead, no one is lying about that. He is not here to stand up for himself.

Nothing the special prosecutor does will end the debate, and/or gatherings/mobs.........................

Ok I can understand what you are getting at, however in Tawanas case she was alive standing there making up lies, throwing fuel on the fire getting everyone all riled up, she was lying, however Trayvon is really dead, no one is lying about that. He is not here to stand up for himself.

Yeah, I agree with that. In the end, a young man is dead.

Plenty of people die without racisim being involved at all. They grab a wire, they turn left when they should have turned right, they think they can tease the tigers at the zoo. They are Darwin Award Winners. Did Trayvon Martin, being an innocent guy, decide to teach the fat mexican a lesson? Turn around and show him how much of a problem he had now. Maybe it never occured to him that Zimmerman might be armed. Most people aren't armed. He was young, football player, fit, he could take down the chubby guy and he did. He just never expected that someone would fight back.

Plenty of people die without racisim being involved at all. They grab a wire, they turn left when they should have turned right, they think they can tease the tigers at the zoo. They are Darwin Award Winners. Did Trayvon Martin, being an innocent guy, decide to teach the fat mexican a lesson? Turn around and show him how much of a problem he had now. Maybe it never occured to him that Zimmerman might be armed. Most people aren't armed. He was young, football player, fit, he could take down the chubby guy and he did. He just never expected that someone would fight back.

Fat Mexican? Zimmerman is half white half Peruvian no?

This case is very disturbing...

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Al Sharpton stirring up racist hatred, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

I am shocked at where we are going as a nation.

WHERE ARE YOU OBAMA...????? WHERE ARE YOU ERIC HOLDER?????

YOU FUCKING BASTATRDS!!!!!​

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

:rolleyes:

A teen gets shot for walking through a neighborhood he had a right to be in. Where is the outrage from the Infidel?

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!

Can you understand English? the only similarities between the 2 are their race you stupid ass bitch, it pretty much ends there.

you really aere this stupid.

good bye

you really aere this stupid.

good bye

No motherfucker, the stupid person is the one who tries to compare the case of Tawana Brawley with the murder of Trayvon Martin, which is what you are trying to do you stupid ass racist bitch.

A teen gets shot for walking through a neighborhood he had a right to be in. Where is the outrage from the Infidel?

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!

So its OK to you for the new black panthers to issue a bounty for an innocent man?

FUCK YOU BASTARD!!!!

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!

So its OK to you for the new black panthers to issue a bounty for an innocent man?

FUCK YOU BASTARD!!!!

I'm not convinced he is "innocent" but, the New Black Panthers are still wrong to put a bounty out, we can't have vigilantiasm like that.

Forum List

Back