Are Whites Being Profiled and Attacked?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Are Whites Being Profiled and Attacked by minorities and whites who see white folks as evil? Is it possible in America to state observations about minorities without being accused of hatred and racism?

Has the race issue promised/premised with Obama's election had an opposite effect of what many people supposed his election would bring about? And if so, why are color blind proponents taking sides along racial lines?

Is the Trayvon case and similar cases representative of the racial discussions people would have predicted, when America prided itself on becoming less racist because it elected it's first biracial/black President?

Are Whites Being Profiled and Attacked by minorities and whites who see white folks as evil? Is it possible in America to state observations about minorities without being accused of hatred and racism?

Has the race issue promised/premised with Obama's election had an opposite effect of what many people supposed his election would bring about? And if so, why are color blind proponents taking sides along racial lines?

Is the Trayvon case and similar cases representative of the racial discussions people would have predicted, when America prided itself on becoming less racist because it elected it's first biracial/black President?

kumbaya ain't so grand after all

Who is George Zimmerman, and why did he shoot Trayvon Martin? - CSMonitor.com “The portrayal of George Zimmerman in the media, as well as the series of events that led to the tragic shooting, are false and extremely misleading," Robert Zimmerman wrote. "Unfortunately, some individuals and organizations have used this tragedy to further their own causes and agendas. George is a Spanish-speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever."

unlike Ravi

It's not possilbe to make an observation about a minority's race without making a racial statement. If you are racist enough to observe the person's race, you are a racist.

It's not possilbe to make an observation about a minority's race without making a racial statement. If you are racist enough to observe the person's race, you are a racist.

Thats just madness Katz.

Thats just madness Katz.

One would think so, but no. In real life it doesn't work that way. The minute a white person says "black" or "mexican, hispanic" those are racist observations. "I saw the black guy do it". Racist. "The mexican was running down the street holding a television set" Racist.

How about this? The assailant was a tall negro. Is that racist? There's nothing a white person can say to describe a minority that doesn't come out as racist.

If I ever have to give a description of anyone and it's a minority, I'm not going to mention race at all. I'm pissy enough to say "He looked like a democrat."

Thats just madness Katz.

One would think so, but no. In real life it doesn't work that way. The minute a white person says "black" or "mexican, hispanic" those are racist observations. "I saw the black guy do it". Racist. "The mexican was running down the street holding a television set" Racist.

How about this? The assailant was a tall negro. Is that racist? There's nothing a white person can say to describe a minority that doesn't come out as racist.

If I ever have to give a description of anyone and it's a minority, I'm not going to mention race at all. I'm pissy enough to say "He looked like a democrat."

I'm sorry I just don't see it that way.

We all notice when people are different or minorities, or whatever. We all notice when another is fat, pretty, handsome, butt-ugly (no offense intended to you), tall, short...

get a life. racism is about feelings, emotions, and perceptions, not obvious differences. which in some instances you could argue pretty, handsome, butt-ugly, are subjective. in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. prejudice?

Last edited:
Who is George Zimmerman, and why did he shoot Trayvon Martin? - CSMonitor.com “The portrayal of George Zimmerman in the media, as well as the series of events that led to the tragic shooting, are false and extremely misleading," Robert Zimmerman wrote. "Unfortunately, some individuals and organizations have used this tragedy to further their own causes and agendas. George is a Spanish-speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever."

unlike Ravi

Ravi's FATHER might disagree....................................

unlike Ravi

Ravi used to pretend to be a male online.

believe nothing about it. I remember when Ravi posted photos of his Ireland trip .. back to the motherland :lol:

unlike Ravi

Ravi used to pretend to be a male online.

believe nothing about it. I remember when Ravi posted photos of his Ireland trip .. back to the motherland :lol:

The quote concerning the killer's racism is from the killer's father. ROBERT ZIMMERMAN.

Liberals always insist on observing race. Yes, Liberals are racist.

I hope to hell they are.

OJ got away with murder

And I send him a thank you note ever year.

for killing the mother of his children and an innocent man who had nothing to do with anything?

way to go salt jones :clap2:

I hope to hell they are.

that means Sharpton,Jackson,and Obama are racist !!!

Forum List

Back