Is This Worth A Look? I Think So

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The mayor has been critical of Biden so...
giphy.gif

Exactly. Adams has been making a lot of noise about illegals overrunning his city. This is the regime reminding him who he belongs to.
That's just they typical scumbag dim angling for more Taxpayer dollars. Adams is a loyal dim.

If the Feds are onto him it is because they want to either get a double jeopardy case all rolled for him, or because his assistant is getting too big for her breeches.

I'd be shocked if anything comes of it.

Will wonders never cease? The thought of a crooked politician, especially one of the democrat persuasion.

I tell ya, I just can't believe it.

Wow, can you imagine...the FBI is raiding the home of a democrat.

Didn’t you guys just get through telling us that Democrats are immune from such things?

Wow, can you imagine...the FBI is raiding the home of a democrat.

Didn’t you guys just get through telling us that Democrats are immune from such things?
Guess you missed the posts about the mayor badmouthing Biden and this is just yet another example of the deep state going after all opposition.

It's called reading comprehension, try it sometime.
I comprehended the context of your post just fine...but the conclusion you drew is so ludicrous that I was hesitant to fully embrace it.

Now that I am certain of your meaning I ask again...

Do you think being critical of Biden makes you above the law?

I comprehended the context of your post just fine...but the conclusion you drew is so ludicrous that I was hesitant to fully embrace it.

Now that I am certain of your meaning I ask again...

Do you think being critical of Biden makes you above the law?
A dozen other posters understood it, come here fool :itsok:

Forum List

Back