Found an interesting post about "bootgate" & DeSantis a bit ago and it definitely rings true.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20231102_145517_YouTube.jpg

Pretty much says it all about the glaring hypocrisy of the left and their tunnel vision.

Fake boobs on men = brave.
Shoe lifts on men = gay unless worn by an actual gay.

History records that the great Emperor Napoleon wore high heels and garters when entertaining young ladies in his very feminine French boudoir.

I used to wear a boot with about 1'' heels because it helped my chronic back pain. Any more than that and I might be in danger of falling over. :dunno:
My doctor told me to wear cowboy boots with a heel to relieve my plantar fasciitis (heel pain). Worked like a charm.

I also happen to be short. It never occurred to me that I would look taller wearing the boots.

Pretty much says it all about the glaring hypocrisy of the left and their tunnel vision.
Ummmm...it's not the Left making fun of DeSantis's lifts.

Trump, Haley stick the boot in Ron DeSantis over alleged heels, lifts

A guy who paints his face with oompa loompa paint and had scalp surgery to pull his few remaining hairs to the top of his head, and waves it in a bizarre fashion to save his vanity. Pretty much says it all about the glaring hypocrisy of MAGA world.

trump-makeup-line.jpg

trump-hair-wind.jpg
[

My doctor told me to wear cowboy boots with a heel to relieve my plantar fasciitis (heel pain). Worked like a charm.

I also happen to be short. It never occurred to me that I would look taller wearing the boots.
There was a great scene in the TV series West Wing where the President (Martin Sheen) is interviewing candidates for vice president. I think it was the actor Gary Cole, playing a Senator from Colorado, was wearing cowboy boots. He told the president not to worry, it really wasn't a cowboy thing, as it was the only shoes he could wear that didn't just kill his fallen arches.

Forum List

Back