Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Not sure how the law works on this. When a deposition is unsealed, does that mean it's usable in another case?

If that's the case, I'd think he's pretty much fucked.

Me either, but I expect that he will need to answer more questions under oath now. It may be the beginning of many court visits for Cosby.

i am not sure that the things revealed in this case will be brought to the front for these other cases....not sure of the statue of limitations on this in the justice system but he sure has fucked his legacy all to hell and bac

Why the false paradigm about "blind defense?"

It is not unnatural to question someone's word without evidence, now that this revelation is out it certainly seems to condemn him.

Now I will agree to another blind defense which I offer only as a comparison.

Remember the lying scum bag wagging his finger in our collective faces and telling a whopper of a lie? If it were not for the dress they blind defenders would be still blaming the victim. Matter of fact even though Clinton lost his law license for 5 years and paid an hefty out of court settlement there are still those who blindly defend his lying under oath, which he is sworn NEVER to lie especially under oath. So yeah I guess there might be some blind defense of Crosby but none so blind as those who defend Clinton.

Why the false paradigm about "blind defense?"

It is not unnatural to question someone's word without evidence, now that this revelation is out it certainly seems to condemn him.

Now I will agree to another blind defense which I offer only as a comparison.

Remember the lying scum bag wagging his finger in our collective faces and telling a whopper of a lie? If it were not for the dress they blind defenders would be still blaming the victim. Matter of fact even though Clinton lost his law license for 5 years and paid an hefty out of court settlement there are still those who blindly defend his lying under oath, which he is sworn NEVER to lie especially under oath. So yeah I guess there might be some blind defense of Crosby but none so blind as those who defend Clinton.

Both Clintons

my first thought was of his wife.....how would she deal with this.....did she know.....i know the hubby like the back of my hand.....did she

I am always curious to why someone admits to something like this. Why not just keep his mouth shut? Has time run out on arresting him for past offenses??

my first thought was of his wife.....how would she deal with this.....did she know.....i know the hubby like the back of my hand.....did she
His wife? How about the victims. The wife lived in the trappings of a very successful entertainer's world, who knows what she may have had going on. Let's see what will be done about the drugged and violated women.

My exact thought. I feel for his wife. Can you imagine? I guess being ultra-rich and living in a house so big that you can go for months and never have to see him, makes it a little easier. Just a very sad case. The guy was a comedic genius.....

Cosby is actually lucky because the last 2 black leaders to stand up for self reliance, Malcolm X and MLK got whacked by the government

His wife has been though a lot and now the stares, the accusations, and the whispers will follow her for years. Not sure how she will endure....

Cosby's wife addressed the press, declaring his innocence. There is no way that she would have not known that he had, at least, settled one case while admitting obtaining drugs to be used for sex. I have no sympathy for her. As for Cosby, may he disappear into total oblivion. He is pure scum. I can't understand why anyone would pay to see him perform again.

Forum List

Back