Is this humane??? Tell me there is no emergency.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-1-02-2019-640x480.jpg

Centers overwhelmed by illegals. If they would just come legally, there would be no uncomfortable people and they could enjoy the US.

Trump had no choice but to declare an emergency.

Centers overwhelmed by illegals. If they would just come legally, there would be no uncomfortable people and they could enjoy the US.

No.

There is no emergency.

How about adequately staff the boarder so Asylum requests can be processed faster.

We can issue them documents that will allow them to enter legally
That is what they want.......asylum

We have no use for most of those people and they are not our problem.

That's an "emergency" CREATED by Trump

It's an emergency alright, but not a national security one. Jackson, I don't know what it would take for me to grab my small or teen kids and hike several thousand miles with what I can carry on my back. But if it were a question of their future or no future, if escape were vital, if stay or suffer or die were my choices...maybe I'd be among them. You may think of your family or even your own life as possible collateral damage not worth the effort, but I kinda think you'd be on that road in a New York Minute if you were in the shoes of any in those pictures. Sitting in a comfy chair playing on a computer with a full belly and a warm house kinda dulls the senses and makes the cruelty of indifference seem logical, but God is watching.

They have to be vetted! If they have a police record, no go. If they are sick, sorry. If they from the Middle East, more vetting. And there will be a limit to how many we can take.

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses and future democrat voters yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore otherwise known as a shithole.
Send these, the homeless morons, tempest-tossed to me another wetback to support,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” .....and open fire.

It's an emergency alright, but not a national security one. Jackson, I don't know what it would take for me to grab my small or teen kids and hike several thousand miles with what I can carry on my back. But if it were a question of their future or no future, if escape were vital, if stay or suffer or die were my choices...maybe I'd be among them. You may think of your family or even your own life as possible collateral damage not worth the effort, but I kinda think you'd be on that road in a New York Minute if you were in the shoes of any in those pictures. Sitting in a comfy chair playing on a computer with a full belly and a warm house kinda dulls the senses and makes the cruelty of indifference seem logical, but God is watching.
You pay for them and all the problems they bring. Perhaps if they fought to fix their country they could sit in comfy chairs with a full belly.

No.

There is no emergency.

How about adequately staff the boarder so Asylum requests can be processed faster.

They are not being held in America...but rather in Mexico.

What else can we do? We give foreign aides to these countries for them to get their act together, we ssend troops for humanitarian reasons, and we take their sick, impoverished and unskilled and teach them at our expense. If you wsasnt to come here, get a skill and be a contributing citizen.

Send these, the homeless morons, tempest-tossed to me another wetback to support,
That worked when they wanted to be Americans. And they assimmilated into our country. We can't even make English our country's language!

That worked when they wanted to be Americans. And they assimmilated into our country. We can't even make English our country's language!

Surely you caught the important parts.

That's an "emergency" CREATED by Trump
------------------------------- well , if true . it looks good to me . Let them be uncomfortable Lesh !!

Forum List

Back