is this child abuse?

first of all my mom isnt a saint.MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . i know what i did was wrong.she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

You deserve to be derided. You acted like a child. Instead of feeling as if you did something wrong, you are all over your mother and blaming her. I feel for her, having an ungrateful brat like you as a child. You still are not feeling the least bit sorry for what you've done, instead you're upset because you are being disciplined. IMO, she hasn't disciplined you enough. In fact, I would worry about you. You almost sound psychotic. If I were your mom and knew what you were saying on this forum, I'd be looking into have you placed in bootcamp.

His internet access needs to be taken away for sure.

yep

Why don't you do what I did when I was 15.
Go work on a farm for 12 hours a day at minimum wage in 100+ degree heat.

We didn't have 100+ degrees, but I worked picking berries, didn't even make minimum wage either as we were paid by the flat. Didn't work 12 hours though but it seems like it as the bus picked us put at 5:30am and dropped us off at 5 or 6 pm.

I loved those days.

I still won't eat strawberries.

i dont see the diffrence in name calling my mom saying im a baby and need pampers and etc. isnt that the same thing calling a black person the N word? they are both cruel right

i dont see the diffrence in name calling my mom saying im a baby and need pampers and etc. isnt that the same thing calling a black person the N word? they are both cruel right

Yeah, they're the exact same.

Why don't you run with that.

You don't do so well in school, do you?

Yeah your mom calling you a baby is like calling a Black person the N word.:cuckoo: Your moms is right about you, you are a baby with a shitty pamper.

If I had ever called my mother a bitch I would not have been able to sit down for a week .

And yet, the kid thinks he's in the right.......scary that he's 15 and in just 3 short years will be an adult...I do not think he can do enough growing in that time...

Kids call their moms bitches all the time now. Hit them and the parents go to jail not the kids.

I think it's sort of funny....Every now and then I put my kids in "lockdown" and they aren't allowed to go into any public establishment with me, lol. It really chafes their britches, hahaha...but after a few days, they're ready to behave in the store or wherever, and I get a few public appearances in before things descend into madness again, and we start all over...

NO Your are a child not an adult, and you still need a lot of discipling.
Your Mother is right, you are wrong.

I think it's sort of funny....Every now and then I put my kids in "lockdown" and they aren't allowed to go into any public establishment with me, lol. It really chafes their britches, hahaha...but after a few days, they're ready to behave in the store or wherever, and I get a few public appearances in before things descend into madness again, and we start all over...

Kosher what would you do if this kid was your son?

So because you acted like a baby and your mother called you one, she deserves to be called a "B"?

Are you really 15? You sound like a baby to me. You act like one too. I'm thinking your mother was right.

Again, apologize to your mother, admit you were wrong, accept your punishment like an adult. Otherwise, you really are and deserve what she called you.

First, if you're looking for sympathy, you came to the wrong place.

Second, grow up.

Third, go outside and play. Get some sun and exercise.

Fourth, I smell a sock...

i cant go out im grounded..thats why i need advcie on how to handle my mom

How to handle your mother? how about stop acting like a little punk ass bitch and go from there.

So dogemily, why has this exact same post been circulating for almost a year?

Your behavior was that of an out of control toddler in the store. And "baby" isn't a race...it's a development stage. Apparently you are stuck there.

However, yes, it appears your mother was fairly embarassed and as such perhaps went overboard..name calling is never appropriate but sometimes it's justifiable. Your mother was trying to bring you under control, and you did not respond to any of her earlier cues. She ran out of tools.

I probably would have spanked you as well. I would have then walked out and let you follow or not. And then all extra curricular and fun activities would cease, computer access would cease, and I would not speak to you unless you addressed me in a respectful manner. With my 14 year old son, I required that he call me "ma'am" for about 6 months. I made him write pages and pages of long tedious sentences that spelled out his disrespectful and appalling behavior, and what behavior should supplant it. If he didn't understand words he was writing, I made him look them up.

I dragged my 13 year old boy out of a school office once, down the steps, across the parking lot to our car, and smacked him in the face when he refused to get into the car, with all the school looking on. I didn't go to jail, and in fact I think everybody who was in the office, who witnessed the appalling behavior that led to that confrontation, were cheering.

Be good to your mom. Take your medicine, and try to control yourself so that she isn't forced to attack and deride you. When a mother can't control two teenagers in a McDonald's, I promise you, she's extremely worried about the direction you're headed if she doesn't take drastic action..and whatever action she is going to take, I also promise you...you aren't going to like.

Last edited:
but I worked picking berries,

Did we meet each other? 1952 +/-?

I doubt it, I wasn't born until 1956. 12 years later, I was in the Puyallup valley every summer picking berries. Before that I was in the field picking wild berries and selling them to the neighborhood mothers.

and here's a trick that really works with belligerent, abusive, combative teens...

When they throw fits about what they aren't allowed to do and how miserable their lives are, you say sweetly, "I know, what a shame it is that you can't handle the level of responsibility it takes to be able to do all those fun things! I'd love to let you do those things! Wouldn't that be great? But it's so sad, you can't until you learn how to exert control over yourself. Until then, I have to exert control over you, and I just don't have time or energy to supervise you doing all that stuff. Maybe next year, when you have more control over yourself."

*kiss kiss*.

How did being called a bitch become bad? A bitch is a female dog that has not been neutered. Bitches are notoriously authoritarian. Not only that, but they are in control all the time. My 12 pound bitch poodle can put a german shepard on his belly in a whineing lump with a curl of her lip. Once his nose comes in scent distance it's all over. Bitches are haughty, imperious and used to getting their own way.

I would think that being called a bitch would be quite a compliment. I take it as a compliment when I'm called a bitch. A neutered dog will hide under the bed, a bitch will take your leg off.

Bottom line, little guy, is if your mother was really a bitch, you'd be needing stitches in your head right now.

Forum List

Back