is this child abuse?

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total bitch to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that bitch. i want her to chill out and respect me.

^mal earning new infractions.

How did being called a bitch become bad? A bitch is a female dog that has not been neutered. Bitches are notoriously authoritarian. Not only that, but they are in control all the time. My 12 pound bitch poodle can put a german shepard on his belly in a whineing lump with a curl of her lip. Once his nose comes in scent distance it's all over. Bitches are haughty, imperious and used to getting their own way.

I would think that being called a bitch would be quite a compliment. I take it as a compliment when I'm called a bitch. A neutered dog will hide under the bed, a bitch will take your leg off.

Bottom line, little guy, is if your mother was really a bitch, you'd be needing stitches in your head right now.

Damn Katz you are putting this puppy in his place.:lol::lol::clap2:

I think it's sort of funny....Every now and then I put my kids in "lockdown" and they aren't allowed to go into any public establishment with me, lol. It really chafes their britches, hahaha...but after a few days, they're ready to behave in the store or wherever, and I get a few public appearances in before things descend into madness again, and we start all over...

Kosher what would you do if this kid was your son?

It probably was me.

My big boys are 26 & 25 now.

I almost traveled 350 miles a couple of weeks ago to collect the oldest one and drag him back to my home...against his wishes. He almost cried like a girl, lol..."No mom I won't be there, I'm serious, don't come!"

How did being called a bitch become bad? A bitch is a female dog that has not been neutered. Bitches are notoriously authoritarian. Not only that, but they are in control all the time. My 12 pound bitch poodle can put a german shepard on his belly in a whineing lump with a curl of her lip. Once his nose comes in scent distance it's all over. Bitches are haughty, imperious and used to getting their own way.

I would think that being called a bitch would be quite a compliment. I take it as a compliment when I'm called a bitch. A neutered dog will hide under the bed, a bitch will take your leg off.

Bottom line, little guy, is if your mother was really a bitch, you'd be needing stitches in your head right now.

shad-up bitch ...

Why Thakee kind Sir!

Bitches RULE!

No, really they do.

Why Thakee kind Sir!

Bitches RULE!

No, really they do.

:razz:

My big boys are 26 & 25 now.

I almost traveled 350 miles a couple of weeks ago to collect the oldest one and drag him back to my home...against his wishes. He almost cried like a girl, lol..."No mom I won't be there, I'm serious, don't come!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRbL46mWx9w]Confessions of a Jewish Mother: How My Son Ruined My Life! - YouTube[/ame]

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total bitch to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that bitch. i want her to chill out and respect me.

Your mom was right in yelling and taking away your toys. If I were your mom, I would have added a number 3: You would have to mow your victims yard every other week-end for at least a year.

I however think you are a good child; because you thought to seek the opinions of others in this matter. Now that you know how others also feel about this matter, go do the right thing. Meaning, tell mom you are sorry. Okay?

you guys are not in the good behavior like you throwing the ketchup on some ladies this is really bad, she did the right thing to you, spend some days like this after some time you can get into your regular life.

A pair of teens had a ketchup fight?

And your dad didn't whip you when he got home?

damn boy, and I do mean boy, you got off easy.

aside from that

You should have known better, hell your little brother should have known better.

First of all, the woman who got sauce on her was probably out for a money making opportunity. The sauce would easily come out in the wash so your mum should have refused to pay her a cent.

Second, if you act like babies, you get treated like babies. Get over it.

i would have given you a reason to call cps.....and remember you dont buy or pay for anything......you are nothing but a parasite.....simple as that...

I think I was in 5th grade at St. Joseph's School. We were out at recess on the playground, and I got hit accidentally by a bat, and uttered the word "Shit."

One of my classmates turned me into my teacher (a nun), who took me to the cloak room and beat me with a paddle. Then she brought me to Mother Superior's office, where I was beaten again. My Mom was called - they threw me out of school for the day - so she drove down to get me and bring me home. As soon as I got in the house, I was beaten with a yard stick, told to "Go To Your Room - Wait Till Your Father Gets Home." My father arrived shortly before six, was briefed on the situation, and I was beaten yet again - this time by his belt.

So kid.....

Shuddup.

I actually believe that being beaten so many times for a simple swear word is way out of line and is child abuse. But that's just me.

I think I was in 5th grade at St. Joseph's School. We were out at recess on the playground, and I got hit accidentally by a bat, and uttered the word "Shit."

One of my classmates turned me into my teacher (a nun), who took me to the cloak room and beat me with a paddle. Then she brought me to Mother Superior's office, where I was beaten again. My Mom was called - they threw me out of school for the day - so she drove down to get me and bring me home. As soon as I got in the house, I was beaten with a yard stick, told to "Go To Your Room - Wait Till Your Father Gets Home." My father arrived shortly before six, was briefed on the situation, and I was beaten yet again - this time by his belt.

So kid.....

Shuddup.

I actually believe that being beaten so many times for a simple swear word is way out of line and is child abuse. But that's just me.

And that's why we have kids like this one crying "child abuse" over the least little things....
grow up. A spanking never really hurt anyone...please, a yardstick? My father used a belt....and I survived.

A pair of teens had a ketchup fight?

And your dad didn't whip you when he got home?

damn boy, and I do mean boy, you got off easy.

aside from that

You should have known better, hell your little brother should have known better.

My dad would have slapped the shit out of me and my brother if we pulled some foolishness like that in McDonalds.

So kid.....

Shuddup.

No, its not.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QVTSY2/ref=dm_mu_dp_trk9[/ame]

Of course, one needs to understand that the 'B-word' refers to a woman:

Being
In
Total
Charge of
Herself

Forum List

Back