is this child abuse?

So..you don't feel bad about embarassing your mother in public, and causing her to have to pay for damage you did...

But you think it's child abuse for her to embarass you?

Turn her in. Maybe CPS will do her a favor and slap your ass in a foster home.

Why should she respect you when you don't respect her or complete strangers?

Respect is earned, and I don't see any indication you've earned it. Suck it up and behave yourself. Your mom sounds like she's about had it.

first of all my mom isnt a saint.MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . i know what i did was wrong.she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

Your mom is correct you do belong in pampers.

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total bitch to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that bitch. i want her to chill out and respect me.

I would have pulled your pants down in the middle of the restaurant and walloped your naked behind. Then I would have made you lick the ketchup off the woman's clothing AND made you work off the cost of her dry cleaning bill. When I got you home, I would have walloped you with a wooden spoon until it broke.

Kids get away with WAAAYYYY too much.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think Respect is something you need to earn.

its summer now and she is in my ass all the time now

Why? Don't you work? Babysit? Mow lawns? Do whatever you can to earn money as well as help around the house? Or do you play on your ipod and cellphone all day? Maybe you deserve to have her on your ass all the time?

Tomorrow, get up early, make HER breakfast. Apologize for what you did and tell her you'll take whatever punishment she sees fit. Clean the kitchen, take out the trash, and work around the house WITHOUT being asked. See how fast she gets over her mad then.

So if it's a post that has been circulating for a year, what is the purpose, and who generates it?

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total bitch to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that bitch. i want her to chill out and respect me.

You lost her respect with your actions, now you will have to earn it back, and it isn't easy. You are lucky, my parents would have made me apologize to the woman, reimburse her myself, and if I didn't have the money, I would have been working it off at her house. Then they would have grounded me. Wouldn't have had to take away my ipod and cell, we didn't have those things. May have had my phone privileges revoked for while. IMO, you got off easy and you owe your mom an apology for the disrespect you've shown her on this forum as well as your actions at McDonalds. You are acting just like the baby she is accusing you of being. If I'd called my mom the "B" word....I would have had my face slapped AND my mouth washed out with soap, then I would have been punished for that as well as the actions at McDonalds.

grow up. You do something wrong, you own up to it and do whatever you can to make it right, you do not whine about it on a message board.

If I called my mom a bitch my dad would have slapped the taste out of my mouth, this kid needs more discipline.

Why don't you do what I did when I was 15.
Go work on a farm for 12 hours a day at minimum wage in 100+ degree heat.

We didn't have 100+ degrees, but I worked picking berries, didn't even make minimum wage either as we were paid by the flat. Didn't work 12 hours though but it seems like it as the bus picked us put at 5:30am and dropped us off at 5 or 6 pm.

Why don't you do what I did when I was 15.
Go work on a farm for 12 hours a day at minimum wage in 100+ degree heat.

We didn't have 100+ degrees, but I worked picking berries, didn't even make minimum wage either as we were paid by the flat. Didn't work 12 hours though but it seems like it as the bus picked us put at 5:30am and dropped us off at 5 or 6 pm.

I loved those days.

I think Respect is something you need to earn.

Why? Don't you work? Babysit? Mow lawns? Do whatever you can to earn money as well as help around the house? Or do you play on your ipod and cellphone all day? Maybe you deserve to have her on your ass all the time?

Tomorrow, get up early, make HER breakfast. Apologize for what you did and tell her you'll take whatever punishment she sees fit. Clean the kitchen, take out the trash, and work around the house WITHOUT being asked. See how fast she gets over her mad then.

Pffft half these kids don't mow lawns or baby sit anymore, they play XBOX 360 all day, fuck off on their cell phones and insult their parents on websites like this one.

We didn't pick berries - we picked tobacco in Connecticut. And it was hotter than hell. And you're right - it WAS NOT minimum wage. It was lower than that.

first of all my mom isnt a saint.MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . i know what i did was wrong.she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

You deserve to be derided. You acted like a child. Instead of feeling as if you did something wrong, you are all over your mother and blaming her. I feel for her, having an ungrateful brat like you as a child. You still are not feeling the least bit sorry for what you've done, instead you're upset because you are being disciplined. IMO, she hasn't disciplined you enough. In fact, I would worry about you. You almost sound psychotic. If I were your mom and knew what you were saying on this forum, I'd be looking into have you placed in bootcamp.

You deserve to be derided. You acted like a child. Instead of feeling as if you did something wrong, you are all over your mother and blaming her. I feel for her, having an ungrateful brat like you as a child. You still are not feeling the least bit sorry for what you've done, instead you're upset because you are being disciplined. IMO, she hasn't disciplined you enough. In fact, I would worry about you. You almost sound psychotic. If I were your mom and knew what you were saying on this forum, I'd be looking into have you placed in bootcamp.

His internet access needs to be taken away for sure.

First, if you're looking for sympathy, you came to the wrong place.

Second, grow up.

Third, go outside and play. Get some sun and exercise.

Fourth, I smell a sock...

i cant go out im grounded..thats why i need advcie on how to handle my mom

News for you, spoiled kid, YOU don't handle your MOM your MOM handles you.
I would have taken the belt to both of your spoiled asses.
You acted like a child and what she said to you is true.
You should be paying for that persons cleaning bill, as well as your brother, by taking away your allowance. And also being grounded. Your Mom gave you to light a punishment, you should be happy that that is all she did to you.
You are an ungrateful brat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back