Barack Obama Celebrates Supreme Court's Ruling on Obamacare

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Did you know your president can dance? Well, watch Barack Obama celebrate ruling of US Supreme Court on Obamacare - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o1zW6xX2OA]President Obama Dances to Party Rock Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Did you know that a person with a sense-of-humor or a person who is capable of dancing has a reasonable amount of good in him/her? Example:

I do not share several so-called conservative views of Rush Limbaugh, but I love listening to Rush because of his sense-of-humor. While we differ in opinions, I am more confortable with anyone with a sense of humor.

Did you know that a person with a sense-of-humor or a person who is capable of dancing has a reasonable amount of good in him/her? Example:

I do not share several so-called conservative views of Rush Limbaugh, but I love listening to Rush because of his sense-of-humor. While we differ in opinions, I am more confortable with anyone with a sense of humor.

Rush doesn't have an opinion in him. All he does is pander to a selected audience.
'
That selected audience has made him a billionaire. Only in America!

I do not share several so-called conservative views of Rush Limbaugh, but I love listening to Rush because of his sense-of-humor. While we differ in opinions, I am more comfortable with anyone with a sense of humor.

Rush doesn't have an opinion in him. All he does is pander to a selected audience.
'
That selected audience has made him a billionaire. Only in America!

Never forget however that Rush is entertainer (though republican propagandist).

New Topics

Forum List

Back