is this child abuse?

First, if you're looking for sympathy, you came to the wrong place.

Second, grow up.

Third, go outside and play. Get some sun and exercise.

Fourth, I smell a sock...

i cant go out im grounded..thats why i need advcie on how to handle my mom

Did she take away your cell phone while you're grounded? And does she make you go to bed at 8:00 p.m.??

first of all my mom isnt a saint.MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . i know what i did was wrong.she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

Oh well that's different! You should have all your clothes taken away and given only Pampers to wear for a month. In addition to walloping.

Then you should be punished for being your age and not knowing basic spelling and grammar.

first of all my mom isnt a saint.MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . i know what i did was wrong.she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

ITS NOT CHILD ABUSE! You behaved badly.... so deal with it.

You didnt like what she said..... tough. Grow up..get a job and move out from the evil stepmother.

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total bitch to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that bitch. i want her to chill out and respect me.
Good grief.

Grow the fuck up - you need to catch up to your 15 years of age.

You're mother was not correct, though. You are ALSO a fucking pussy. I hope that her words and mine psychologically scar you.

Really.

There should be a punishment for behaving badly but a separate punishment for thinking he's right.

Second, grow up.

Did she take away your cell phone while you're grounded? And does she make you go to bed at 8:00 p.m.??

Should have taken away her computer privileges...

Look shit head! I'M in my 60's and if you got ketchup on my clothes at McDonald's, your mother would be getting you a cast and stitches in stead of Pampers and a play pen.
Go ahead. Call CPS. They need a good laugh now and then.

Second, grow up.

Quit acting like a baby, treat her with the respect and dignity she deserves. Thank her for being your mother, thank her for caring enough about you, that she made you realize how immature you were acting. Then help her around the house and be grateful for all she does for you.

I bet things will improve for you.

Google "first my mom never hits me". Restrict the search to 2011. This post has been made on many sites on the internet, since at least last September.

Last edited:

No really, you're a whiny brat that doesn't understand the meaning of respect. That's why your mother paid the people for ruining the shirt, it's the respectable thing to do.

Your mother has to take all the shit for you being a little punk.

Someday you'll realize how stupid you are right now...believe me, you will.

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total bitch to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that bitch. i want her to chill out and respect me.

I would have pulled your pants down in the middle of the restaurant and walloped your naked behind. Then I would have made you lick the ketchup off the woman's clothing AND made you work off the cost of her dry cleaning bill. When I got you home, I would have walloped you with a wooden spoon until it broke.

Kids get away with WAAAYYYY too much.
Wooden spoon? Shit! Claw hammer!

I think I was in 5th grade at St. Joseph's School. We were out at recess on the playground, and I got hit accidentally by a bat, and uttered the word "Shit."

One of my classmates turned me into my teacher (a nun), who took me to the cloak room and beat me with a paddle. Then she brought me to Mother Superior's office, where I was beaten again. My Mom was called - they threw me out of school for the day - so she drove down to get me and bring me home. As soon as I got in the house, I was beaten with a yard stick, told to "Go To Your Room - Wait Till Your Father Gets Home." My father arrived shortly before six, was briefed on the situation, and I was beaten yet again - this time by his belt.

So kid.....

Shuddup.

You lost her respect with your actions, now you will have to earn it back, and it isn't easy. You are lucky, my parents would have made me apologize to the woman, reimburse her myself, and if I didn't have the money, I would have been working it off at her house. Then they would have grounded me. Wouldn't have had to take away my ipod and cell, we didn't have those things. May have had my phone privileges revoked for while. IMO, you got off easy and you owe your mom an apology for the disrespect you've shown her on this forum as well as your actions at McDonalds. You are acting just like the baby she is accusing you of being. If I'd called my mom the "B" word....I would have had my face slapped AND my mouth washed out with soap, then I would have been punished for that as well as the actions at McDonalds.

grow up. You do something wrong, you own up to it and do whatever you can to make it right, you do not whine about it on a message board.

Forum List

Back