Is this article accurate?? Federal lien on all property?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I'm hoping for some discussion from the legal minded people here at USMB.

I am researching property rights and the effects of owning land that was sold by the government and a land patent issued for the transfer. I came across this article and it got me wondering, "is it true?" Is the article accurate.

Any input would be appreciated.

Allodial Titles & Land Patents

We the People have the unalienable right in a free republic of American Nationals and/or sovereign "state" Citizens to acquire, utilize and "own" property. We the People have the unalienable right to have and hold that property free and clear of government liens and encumbrances. These rights have NOT been abridged, although they have come under attack by the government and the principles/creditors controlling it.

Federal Liens and Property Taxes

In the de jure united states of America and under the Common law, the land patent is the highest evidence of title for the sovereign American "state" Citizen, evidence of allodial title and true ownership. But in a bankrupt and de facto federal United States inhabited by U.S. citizens and directed by its creditors under Admiralty law, the Land Patent is collateral hypothecated against the debt which has been fraudulently transferred to the international bankers.
There is a hidden federal lien on all property and real estate in the federal United States because of the federal debt to the International Monetary Fund. This federal lien is NOT attached to the land, but to the property and real estate situated above the land. It is assessed and collected through the property tax. [Editor's Note: Eric Madsen asserts the " real estate" of the united states of America was quit claim deeded to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) by the last sitting U.S. Supreme Court in 1944 as their last action. The rights and title to land still belongs with We the People.]

Has anyone else heard about this quit claim to the International monetary fund?

Does it REALLY matter? No one actually owns their land anyway. You ALWAYS have to pay taxes on it and if you fail to pay those taxes, the Government takes the land. You never owned it at all.

Does it REALLY matter? No one actually owns their land anyway. You ALWAYS have to pay taxes on it and if you fail to pay those taxes, the Government takes the land. You never owned it at all.
Any case law for that assumption?

Yes to me it actually matters. We own a fairly large plot of land that is an original land patent that originates from United States under the swamp land act of 1850. It was not sold by the government until 1944. It is patent #911 that was approved by the Iowa legslature and signed by the governor. It was issued "forever", aprove by the united States and it includes any and all mineral, gas, water, etc... rights of any kind whatsoever. There are laws and cases on the books pertaining to patented lands. So I am looking for help with the legal knowledge not someones simplistic precepts on the matter. If you have anything to add that may be helpful I'd appreciate it.

Yes to me it actually matters. We own a fairly large plot of land that is an original land patent that originates from United States under the swamp land act of 1850. It was not sold by the government until 1944. It is patent #911 that was approved by the Iowa legslature and signed by the governor. It was issued "forever", aprove by the united States and it includes any and all mineral, gas, water, etc... rights of any kind whatsoever. There are laws and cases on the books pertaining to patented lands. So I am looking for help with the legal knowledge not someones simplistic precepts on the matter. If you have anything to add that may be helpful I'd appreciate it.

So what happens if you stop paying your land tax? Why the same thing that happens to a renter that stops paying their rent.

So what happens if you stop paying your land tax? Why the same thing that happens to a renter that stops paying their rent.

Do you have any case law for that assumption?

Forum List

Back