Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

I don't get the rub anyways.

It's obvious that there was most likely some sort of religious or cultural factor behind the parents turning their back on their daughter.

Either way, this crime shocks the conscious and the suspects are going to be charged as criminals, and the girl, who has been disowned, is being taken care of by the state.

Despite claims to the contrary, this story seems to support the notion that when you come to our country regardless of your culture or religion, you live under our laws.

I Think that the Father Turning his Back on that Poor Little Girl is Worse than the Rape she Suffered...

The Rape can't be Undone, but with the Love of a Father and Mother, she could Heal...

He will Answer to God for that.

:)

peace...

Before this trainwreck of a discussion continues, the OP must prove that the family mentioned in the story was Islamic or admit that he's a dumbfuck.

I don't have to Prove any such thing...

I Asked if this Story was Related...

I Know what Islam is in the ME...

They Stone Women to Death over Simple Accusations of Infidelity and they Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual...

The Question isn't whether or not Non-Western Islam is a Barbaric 15th Century Religion that Oppresses, Tortures, Murders and Rapes, it's whether or not this 8 Year Old Rape Victim is another Victim of Islam AFTER the Rape.

peace...

I don't get the rub anyways.

It's obvious that there was most likely some sort of religious or cultural factor behind the parents turning their back on their daughter.

Either way, this crime shocks the conscious and the suspects are going to be charged as criminals, and the girl, who has been disowned, is being taken care of by the state.

Despite claims to the contrary, this story seems to support the notion that when you come to our country regardless of your culture or religion, you live under our laws.

I Think that the Father Turning his Back on that Poor Little Girl is Worse than the Rape she Suffered...

The Rape can't be Undone, but with the Love of a Father and Mother, she could Heal...

He will Answer to God for that.

peace...

Perhaps.

As an American citizen, I am more concerned about the law.

In this instance, it's done its job. On both counts.

I live in AZ. I dont care if they are muslim,Baptists or whatever. This little girl will eat this shit for the rest of her life.It sickens me.

I think it's curious that the article I read didn't mention religion. Based on that non-information,, I will conclude that it is a Muslim thing.:cool:

Islam in Liberia is practiced by 68% of the population.[1] The vast majority of Liberian Muslims are Sunni, with only a few Shi'ites. The primary Muslim ethnic groups are the Vai and Mandingo but also Gbandi, Kpelle and other ethnic groups.

Islam in Liberia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think it's curious that the article I read didn't mention religion. Based on that non-information,, I will conclude that it is a Muslim thing.:cool:

Islam in Liberia is practiced by 68% of the population.[1] The vast majority of Liberian Muslims are Sunni, with only a few Shi'ites. The primary Muslim ethnic groups are the Vai and Mandingo but also Gbandi, Kpelle and other ethnic groups.

Islam in Liberia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's Usually how Ends out...

peace...

Wikioedia is good in a rush. But I'd place a wager they aren't Christian, Just a hunch.

If this guy has a son, I hope they put him in foster care. And replace the kids with some filthy pigs.Such a sad story.

The burden of proof lies with you, dipshit.

Frustrate Easily?...

peace...
Pointing out the obvious is a sign of frustration? Still waiting on that proof.

I've only Asked the Question...

Interesting Take on the "Liberian thing"...

"Having heard the story myself, I'm outraged," he said. "In Liberia, the family and law enforcement officers would be embracing the victim. To hear that the family is not doing that, that should be an isolated case."

peace...

Frustrate Easily?...

peace...
Pointing out the obvious is a sign of frustration? Still waiting on that proof.

I've only Asked the Question...

Interesting Take on the "Liberian thing"...

"Having heard the story myself, I'm outraged," he said. "In Liberia, the family and law enforcement officers would be embracing the victim. To hear that the family is not doing that, that should be an isolated case."

peace...

Still waiting on that proof.

But the Assumption at the End of that Link about Islam is Priceless...

Which is REALLY what this Thread is about.

So...this thread is REALLY about an ASSUMPTION?

Classic.

Assumption can get one into all sorts of trouble. Like the Sailor on the island of Scarpa Flow who was court martialled for buggery with a female rating wearing a duffel coat. Pleaded not guilty because she was in a field, it was dark and he assumed it was a sheep.

But the Assumption at the End of that Link about Islam is Priceless...

Which is REALLY what this Thread is about.

So...this thread is REALLY about an ASSUMPTION?

Classic.

Assumption can get one into all sorts of trouble. Like the Sailor on the island of Scarpa Flow who was court martialled for buggery with a female rating wearing a duffel coat. Pleaded not guilty because she was in a field, it was dark and he assumed it was a sheep.

Did she smell like manure?

(I see you are disguised as Echo. It threw me for a minute...I was about to spank you.)

Forum List

Back