Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

So...this thread is REALLY about an ASSUMPTION?

Classic.

Assumption can get one into all sorts of trouble. Like the Sailor on the island of Scarpa Flow who was court martialled for buggery with a female rating wearing a duffel coat. Pleaded not guilty because she was in a field, it was dark and he assumed it was a sheep.

Did she smell like manure?

Who knows.

(I see you are disguised as Echo. It threw me for a minute...I was about to spank you.)

Nah. She keeps popping into my avatar. I said she could hang out for a while.

FWIW...

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/li.html

Religions:

Christian 40%, Muslim 20%, indigenous beliefs 40%

Who ya gonna believe, Wikipedia or the CIA? :lol:

Are you asking whether wee trust the CIA?

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

FWIW...

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/li.html

Religions:

Christian 40%, Muslim 20%, indigenous beliefs 40%

Who ya gonna believe, Wikipedia or the CIA? :lol:

That's Great... Does this Prove the Assfuck Father isn't an Islamist?...

:)

peace...

It doesn't prove anything, it was just FWIW.

I Know it doesn't...

But my Bets are on this Father being an Islamist...

peace...

For those who don't remember, Liberia is the nation Charlie Bass wants America to be- it's the country founded by Afrocentric Black Nationalists who left America because Whites were fucking it up and they wanted to form a Black nation...

The question that comes to my mind is why we have 9-year-olds raping 8-year-olds.

I highly doubt this happened in a vacuum

Nope... That seems to be a Universal Human thing Depending on the Circumstances that Children are Brought up in...

What Concerns me about this Story is that ANY Father would Turn his Back on his 8 Year Old Daughter who was Raped...

peace...

The question that comes to my mind is why we have 9-year-olds raping 8-year-olds.

Nope... That seems to be a Universal Human thing Depending on the Circumstances that Children are Brought up in...

What Concerns me about this Story is that ANY Father would Turn his Back on his 8 Year Old Daughter who was Raped...

peace...

You're only interested in this tragedy because you hope it will lend a hand to your anti-Islam hatred spewing. You don't really give a shit about that little girl and what happened to her. You didn't even care to get the facts before you started your little anti-Islam tirade.

It's an Islam thing and it's common.

The Muslim gangaweed in Darfur kill men and rape the women who leave their villages for food. Then the men (who are Muslim, too) leave the women because of the "shame" they've brought on the families. The women have to leave, or starve. The men won't leave the villages because to leave means certain death.

so they let their women go, then desert them when they're raped. Which is why the women lie about it and say they were "beat up" instead of admitting to rape.

peace...

You're only interested in this tragedy because you hope it will lend a hand to your anti-Islam hatred spewing. You don't really give a shit about that little girl and what happened to her. You didn't even care to get the facts before you started your little anti-Islam tirade.

Exposing Non-Western Islam for the Brutal, Oppressive and Murderous Filth that it is, is ALWAYS a Good thing...

peace...

peace...

Exposing Non-Western Islam for the Brutal, Oppressive and Murderous Filth that it is, is ALWAYS a Good thing...

peace...

you are still in check, where is the proof that these Liberians were muslims? surely, by now, someone has found out the religion of those people.

peace...

you are still in check, where is the proof that these Liberians were muslims? surely, by now, someone has found out the religion of those people.

Curious, the Lack of Info, ain't it...

peace...

peace...

Curious, the Lack of Info, ain't it...

peace...

well, lack of info has not stopped you from opening your big mouth.

my experience let's me assume that IF someone found out the religion of those Liberians and they WERE in fact muslim, then there'd be no problem finding lots and lots of trash about this insignificant fact, i'd expect YOU to start 13 threads about it, too.

now, if they were christians, i'd expect no focus at all on the religion.

as it should be.

peace...

peace...

It is true that there are some really bad fundamentalist sects and interpretations of Islam, but you can't judge an entire freaking religion based on them. It's as if you judged entire Christianity based on some stupid-ass Baptist church from Louisiana or some Mormon sect in Utah.

It's extremely ignorant and in fact dangerous to make such disgusting generalizations.

It breeds hatred, it breeds misunderstanding, and it is extremely unfair to the huge majority of Muslims who are just like you and I who - all of a sudden - are burdened with having to prove that their religion is not the evil murderous monstrosity that others think it is.

peace...

It is true that there are some really bad fundamentalist sects and interpretations of Islam, but you can't judge an entire freaking religion based on them. It's as if you judged entire Christianity based on some stupid-ass Baptist church from Louisiana or some Mormon sect in Utah.

It's extremely ignorant and in fact dangerous to make such disgusting generalizations.

It breeds hatred, it breeds misunderstanding, and it is extremely unfair to the huge majority of Muslims who are just like you and I who - all of a sudden - are burdened with having to prove that their religion is not the evil murderous monstrosity that others think it is.

Remember Baby Grace in Texas?

FOXNews.com - Jurors Weep as Mom Details 'Baby Grace's' Torturous Final Hours - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

MURDEROUS MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST DOGS!!!

peace...

Remember Baby Grace in Texas?

FOXNews.com - Jurors Weep as Mom Details 'Baby Grace's' Torturous Final Hours - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

MURDEROUS MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST DOGS!!!

Yeah, it must be their fault... after all, the article doesn't say what religion those sick fucks were, so they MUST be Muslims... by tha malcontent's logic, definitely.

:eusa_eh:

peace...

I can't wait to see you in the Christian bashing threads saying the same thing. Because it does get old having to hear about how the Westboro Baptist church is representative of Christianity. I defend Islam, and every other faith, all the time on this board so it will be nice to have someone else there to help.

Forum List

Back