Is This All That's Left For Us? Where Are The Real Jobs!

I'm assuming you are a righty? If so, wasn't it you guys who said we all make too much? Didn't you applaud as $35hr jobs went overseas? Now you complain because they are coming back at $10hr but only because you want to blame it on Obama. Spin. Trying to get us to forget you like low paying jobs.

And if you want some right wing advice, GO GET A BETTER JOB if you don't like the one you have now. Quit whining.

Or they say, "go take some risk and start your own business. Don't expect to get rich working for someone else".

In a GOP world, yes, this is all that's left and all the real jobs went overseas.

And they flooded the market with illegal workers to further lower wages. Don't you get it? All this has been on purpose. The rich have never been richer! And its harder for us to get by. This is the New Unimproved GOP vision for America. Lower wages. Gas, healthcare and electricity will eat up your disposable income.

And that's another argument I never understood from Republicans, which was "Americans spend too much". But now they don't realize that it was that spending that kept the economy going. So the guy making $10 hr. isn't spending as much as the guy who was making $35 hr? Go figure.

I'm assuming you are a righty? If so, wasn't it you guys who said we all make too much? Didn't you applaud as $35hr jobs went overseas? Now you complain because they are coming back at $10hr but only because you want to blame it on Obama. Spin. Trying to get us to forget you like low paying jobs.

And if you want some right wing advice, GO GET A BETTER JOB if you don't like the one you have now. Quit whining.

Or they say, "go take some risk and start your own business. Don't expect to get rich working for someone else".

In a GOP world, yes, this is all that's left and all the real jobs went overseas.

And they flooded the market with illegal workers to further lower wages. Don't you get it? All this has been on purpose. The rich have never been richer! And its harder for us to get by. This is the New Unimproved GOP vision for America. Lower wages. Gas, healthcare and electricity will eat up your disposable income.

And that's another argument I never understood from Republicans, which was "Americans spend too much". But now they don't realize that it was that spending that kept the economy going. So the guy making $10 hr. isn't spending as much as the guy who was making $35 hr? Go figure.

I'm assuming you are a righty?
I am on occasions wrong but most of the time I am right.

If so, wasn't it you guys who said we all make too much? Didn't you applaud as $35hr jobs went overseas?

It's has always been the left that has bitched about how much someone makes and it was obama's administration that told Gibson guitar it would be best for them if they out sources their jobs.

This is the New Unimproved GOP vision for America. Lower wages. Gas, healthcare and electricity will eat up your disposable income.
So is it your misconception that since the GOP took control of congress a little over a year ago this is somehow the GOP's fault?:lol: Son you are missing a few cards from having a full deck, so I wouldn't play poker if I was you

The Dear Leader's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt sent them to China. What a guy ay?

Hmm seems like the right made fun of me when I spoke of jobs lost during the Bush admin.
Job growth was in govt and retail jobs.

Hmm seems like the right made fun of me when I spoke of jobs lost during the Bush admin.

So you spoke about job loses under bush but what about obama? Jobs were good under Bush accept when the democrats took control of Congress.

But I digress republican bad democrats good no matter what's going on.

The petroleum/nat gas industries are practically begging for new hires.
The irony is, Obama is out to destroy two of the most successful prolific industries of the day.

Why is there more drilling under Obama than Bush? Bush and the Republicans wanted that industry destroyed more? That's what your logic suggests.

Still waiting on that link.

That's the problem with you guys. You're always waiting on a link. But you don't provide one to begin with. Besides, would it do any good? Seriously?

Why is there more drilling under Obama than Bush? Bush and the Republicans wanted that industry destroyed more? That's what your logic suggests.

Still waiting on that link.

That's the problem with you guys. You're always waiting on a link. But you don't provide one to begin with. Besides, would it do any good? Seriously?

I post a link most of the time and if I don't and a request is made I do post it. So put up or shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit.

So you spoke about job loses under bush but what about obama? Jobs were good under Bush accept when the democrats took control of Congress.

LOL.
Pathetic partisanship.

LOL.
Pathetic partisanship.

right back at you. nothing worse than you being a partisan and accusing someone who is not being one.
What do you get when you have a Romney GOP nomination? Another 4 years of Obamush failed policy.

The GOP is worse than it's ever been for the middle class working man, but it is nothing new either...

"Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They approve of social security benefits-so much so that they took them away from almost a million people. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They believe in international trade--so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement. They favor the admission of displaced persons--but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They say TVA is wonderful--but we ought never to try it again. They condemn "cruelly high prices"--but fight to the death every effort to bring them down. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it."
President Harry S. Truman

He said unemployment is better than actual jobs.

it's quite clear that Bam Bam wants to keep as many people collecting unemployment insurance as possible.

C'mon now. Stop telling me what you think he said or how you took it. Give me a link where he specifically said "unemployment is better than actual jobs"

If he thinks unemployment creates more jobs than an actual construction project then Bam Bam must think unemployment is better than jobs.

Translated: "I can't do it so I'll just keep posting stupid bullshit rather than admit I'm wrong."

C'mon now. Stop telling me what you think he said or how you took it. Give me a link where he specifically said "unemployment is better than actual jobs"

If he thinks unemployment creates more jobs than an actual construction project then Bam Bam must think unemployment is better than jobs.

Translated: "I can't do it so I'll just keep posting stupid bullshit rather than admit I'm wrong."

For one I never that the Idiot in Chief said anything specifically.

I was merely trying to illustrate his attempt to keep as many people on unemployment as possible for as long as possible.

If you can't see that anyone who says keeping people on unemployment creates more jobs than a construction project actually believes that unemployment is better than employment then that's your own personal type of brain damage and that damage is most likely incurable.

bingo..

And how fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to figure out that if people have no job or no unemployment insurance then they have no money to spend. If they have no money to spend, they can't buy things that other people make. If they can't buy then there is reduced demand, reduced demand, the economy slows for everyone. Now fucking tell me that it is not good for the economy to have unemployment insurance for the unemployed.

3000 jobs with paychecks with Keystone vs 10 million on unemployment. You do the math. Which group is putting more money into the economy.

But the million dollar question was already asked; The ultra rich "job creators" have had their tax package in place for years. Where the fuck are the "good" jobs?

I was merely trying to illustrate his attempt to keep as many people on unemployment as possible for as long as possible.

If only you had some proof. Just think how the RNC would embrace you. You would be the one to bring Obama down. DO what the current field of Rethug idiots can't do.

Forum List

Back