Is this a place to talk politics? Doesn't look like it!

advanced32

Rookie
Feb 11, 2016
Is there a board where I can actually discuss politics with others. Now you can add f***ing cat pics.

I don't think I've ever seen a pic here of cats fucking.

I seem to recall one of elephants fucking one time, but never cats.

Is there a board where I can actually discuss politics with others. Now you can add f***ing cat pics.

O.k., I'll bite.

What are your views on John Rawls theories of social justice, and in what ways do they contrast with Will Kymlika's views regarding multiculturalism.

I'm not sure why the Clean Debate Zone is such a secret here, but if you get a f***ing cat pic, you can complain. People get into serious discussions there, but there's not as much input from the peanut gallery, so it's a slower conversation.

Good luck

This is a board for talking smack...Republicans are morons owned by the mega rich

Ok.....your turn

Wow. Nothing like wandering in a new place and then pulling down your pants and shitting on the floor.

This is a board where both politics and religion discussions can become ferocious. It is also a board where people drop their politics / differences at the the first news of an injured cat. Everyone working together can happen in a split second when it comes to a cat in trouble. Was your last board capable of keeping their priorities in order?

They should have stuck around. They would have fit right in...

Forum List

Back