Political junkie here

Balto

Rookie
Feb 16, 2016
Hi all, I'm giving a big shoutout to the USMB universe.

Here to talk politics, I am and am proud to call myself, a progressive. I believe in equality, which is part of the definition of the American Dream, freedom (not just limited o owning your own house). I don't believe in banning an entire religion demographic from entering the country, even if its just temporarily, that's Un-American in my view to do. Anyway, looking forward to talking with ya'll.

Welcome
Progressive, huh? Well try to find the appropriate forum for your discussion thread. This is the intro thread. Well, maybe it just escaped your attention since you are a new sock.

Here to talk politics, I am and am proud to call myself, a progressive. I believe in equality, which is part of the definition of the American Dream, freedom (not just limited o owning your own house). I don't believe in banning an entire religion demographic from entering the country, even if its just temporarily, that's Un-American in my view to do. Anyway, looking forward to talking with ya'll.

Balto? I knew a Balto from another forum.

Welcome, but, be carefull where you step

th

Doesn't happen to be Political Forum (website name), does it? That site is down, maybe they couldn't keep up with the entire web hosting bill.

Doesn't happen to be Political Forum (website name), does it? That site is down, maybe they couldn't keep up with the entire web hosting bill.

If you are the same Balto you'd know who I am, Irish...or EA ;)

It might be coincidental. I don't recall a EA or Irish. But my memory can fail me.

How active is this site?

It might be coincidental. I don't recall a EA or Irish. But my memory can fail me.

How active is this site?

Very active and if you are the same Balto you're one of the few leftists I ever got along with, it was about five years ago. It was on a board called War In Iraq, it's no longer active, went under

Nope, didn't ever belong o such a board.

Before that nightmare called Trump rolled in, that's for sure.

How active is this site?

Very active and if you are the same Balto you're one of the few leftists I ever got along with, it was about five years ago. It was on a board called War In Iraq, it's no longer active, went under

He just got here, and you're already flirting with him.

What a shameless hussy you are.

How active is this site?

HAHAHAHA If it's the same person he and I got along grand. Well as grand as a conservative and a leftist can. If it's him he's fair

How active is this site?

HAHAHAHA If it's the same person he and I got along grand. Well as grand as a conservative and a leftist can. If it's him he's fair

If this was the FZ, I'd ask what happened to the y at the end.

But, it's not, so I won't

I can already tell this place is interesting. Some sub forums are more inactive than the site I previously belonged to.

Forum List

Back