Is this a parody???

Do you consider this thread news or perpetuating a hoax/trolling?

• Yeah, this is news. I hadn't heard it before. Very important with the election going.

• No, because this is Donald Trump, it's a hoax, not news.

• It would be news if it was Ted Cruz or John Kasich, but because it's Trump, no way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
D
I had posted a similar thread last night to which the night-watch moderator simply disappeared. But not without first telling me I was trolling and perpetuating a hoax. And before this thread is disappeared again (I've saved it and will repost BECAUSE IT'S NEWS AND POLITICAL), ponder this: What if this lawsuit was filed against Ted Cruz three days ago? Or John Kasich? Or Paul Ryan? Or Marco Rubio?

Would it disappear then?

Since a case was actually filed and bears the initials of a clerk in Riverside County, CA, we have to assume that the claimant 1. exists and 2. is hard to find because she says in her complaint that Trump made threats to harm her and her family if she ever told anyone.

So, you be the judge. First brought to my attention by Tyrone here #156: Eric Trump: My Dad Is Going to Go After Hillary in a Way That No One Has Ever Gone After Her Before

Donald Trump Accused of Rape and "Depraved Sex Acts" in Civil Lawsuit

In a lawsuit filed in the federal court in the Central District of California, a plaintiff filing under the name Katie Johnson accuses Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of having forced her to "engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts" and threatening to harm her and her family. The complaint states that the defendants committed "forcible rape" against her in 1994, when she was 13. The lawsuit describes four incidents with Trump: On the first, Johnson claims, she had to "manually stimulate" Trump with her hand until he ejaculated. On the second, she had to "orally copulate" him until orgasm. On the third, she allegedly had to "engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe." The suit claims both girls "orally copulated" Trump at once, after which he pushed them away and berated their "poor" performance.

On a fourth incident described in the suit, Johnson claims Trump tied her to a bed and raped her in a "savage sexual attack" during which she pleaded for him to wear a condom but he refused. The suit alleges he struck her in the face, and when she asked through tears what would happen if she were pregnant, he allegedly threw money at her and told her to "get a fucking abortion." Epstein is a disgraced Palm Beach money manager who was accused of engaging in sexual acts with underage girls. Following his criminal case, in which he took a plea deal and served 13 months of an 18-month sentence, alleged victims filed civil suits that accused Prince Andrew.

The suit says that Epstein and Trump also got full body massages from the underage girls, and that they argued over who would take Johnson's virginity, with Trump yelling at Epstein that he was a "fucking Jew." It says that Epstein tried to sodomize her and became enraged upon learning Trump had taken her virginity. The lawsuit says that Johnson was told she and her family would face "certain death" if details of the incidents were revealed. It says that a woman named Tiffany Doe worked for Epstein as a "party planner" and arranged the sex parties, and that she would testify as a witness.

Here's the link to the actual complaint filed in Riverside County CA with the clerk's initials and signature of the complainant:
http://images.browardpalmbeach.com/media/pdf/donald_trump_sex_lawsuit_complaint.pdf

And, like I said in the other OP and will say here, for any reporters heading to the area to check out whether or not the complaint has veracity, or who the girl is, or who the clerk is who signed off on the complaint, stop in Twentynine Palms because the dates they sell there and in Indio are delicious! Buy a crate or ten.

And tell us what you find out when you get the facts gathered.

For other reference:

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit Claims Trump Forced 12- And 13-Year-Old Girls To Peform Oral Sex On Him
Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist
Donald Trump Named in Lawsuit Alleging Rape of Teen Girl | RedState
Possibly Hoax Lawsuit Claims Donald Trump Molested Teen Girl
New details released on the $100 million lawsuit claiming Donald Trump molested teen girl
Donald Trump has denied allegations he raped a 13-year-old girl

Trump is innocent until proven guilty

Let's spend the next seven months investigating this and then let Trump testify in a televised hearing to clear his name

It is the fair thing to do

Never happen.

If proven to be true, she will quietly disappear.
Don't I ever tell you what a pathetic individual you were?
If not you're on notice

The lawsuit was filed Thursday at a court in southern California. In states that a New York 'party planner' who spent ten years working for Epstein, is willing to give testimony in support of its claims.

The complaint identifies the woman only as Tiffany Doe, a 'trusted employee' of Epstein's, and claims that Doe can confirm all of Ms Johnson's allegations.

It states: 'Tiffany Doe will testify to the fact that Plaintiff Katie Johnson was lucky to have survived to tell of the sexual and physical of the horrors that she suffered at the hands of Defendant Epstein and Defendant Trump.' Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist

So Epstein was busted for having underaged sex parties, ostensibly, in Manhattan.

Palm Beach billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is a financier and political donor. He is also a convicted sex offender who is the subject of ongoing litigation from at least a dozen of his then-underage victims...
Trump will almost certainly avoid bringing up Epstein's name. Because in addition to haunting Bill Clinton's past, Epstein also haunts Trump's.....Trump's attorney Alan Garten told VICE News last week that the presidential candidate had "no relationship" with Epstein, and only knew him because Epstein was a member of Mar-A-Lago, Trump's private club and residence in Palm Beach...."A lot of people hung out there, including Jeffrey Epstein," Garten said. "That is the only connection."....But according to someone with intimate knowledge of the situation, Trump and Epstein appeared to have a somewhat stronger connection...

More

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."....When asked about a subpoena served to Trump in 2009, Garten said it "never happened." The subpoena called for Trump to give a deposition in a case against Epstein; Garten's denial baffled Brad Edwards, one of Virginia Roberts' attorneys....
...Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

Garten said Trump had never been to Epstein's home. But a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen, including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, a nine-story building that is reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

So, Epstein who has been convicted of multiple counts of sex with underaged girls, is being sued by several of them, during the rough timeline of the allegations made by the woman of this thread, was palling around with Trump at the time. And, I believe the prosecution zeroed down the under aged sex parties to Epstein's Manhattan residence; where Trump had been on multiple occasions at small parties.

So, unless Epstein curbed his insatiable appetite during those small parties in "mixed company", there is at least reason to suspect there may be merit to this case. I hope they have the madam/witness in the witness protection program..

Last edited:
The lawsuit was filed Thursday at a court in southern California. In states that a New York 'party planner' who spent ten years working for Epstein, is willing to give testimony in support of its claims.

The complaint identifies the woman only as Tiffany Doe, a 'trusted employee' of Epstein's, and claims that Doe can confirm all of Ms Johnson's allegations.

It states: 'Tiffany Doe will testify to the fact that Plaintiff Katie Johnson was lucky to have survived to tell of the sexual and physical of the horrors that she suffered at the hands of Defendant Epstein and Defendant Trump.' Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist

So Epstein was busted for having underaged sex parties, ostensibly, in Manhattan.

Palm Beach billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is a financier and political donor. He is also a convicted sex offender who is the subject of ongoing litigation from at least a dozen of his then-underage victims...
Trump will almost certainly avoid bringing up Epstein's name. Because in addition to haunting Bill Clinton's past, Epstein also haunts Trump's.....Trump's attorney Alan Garten told VICE News last week that the presidential candidate had "no relationship" with Epstein, and only knew him because Epstein was a member of Mar-A-Lago, Trump's private club and residence in Palm Beach...."A lot of people hung out there, including Jeffrey Epstein," Garten said. "That is the only connection."....But according to someone with intimate knowledge of the situation, Trump and Epstein appeared to have a somewhat stronger connection...

More

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."....When asked about a subpoena served to Trump in 2009, Garten said it "never happened." The subpoena called for Trump to give a deposition in a case against Epstein; Garten's denial baffled Brad Edwards, one of Virginia Roberts' attorneys....
...Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

Garten said Trump had never been to Epstein's home. But a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen, including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, a nine-story building that is reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

So, Epstein who has been convicted of multiple counts of sex with underaged girls, is being sued by several of them, during the rough timeline of the allegations made by the woman of this thread, was palling around with Trump at the time. And, I believe the prosecution zeroed down the under aged sex parties to Epstein's Manhattan residence; where Trump had been on multiple occasions at small parties.

So, unless Epstein curbed his insatiable appetite during those small parties in "mixed company", there is at least reason to suspect there may be merit to this case. I hope they have the madam/witness in the witness protection program..
So. No California jurisdiction and no basis for any civil claims. Yes. That's right,

The jurisdiction was split so she filed in California federal court since both defendants reside in NY. Convicted sex offender and molestor of minor girls Jeffrey Epstein and his Manhattan dinner party pal Donald Trump.

Post #262 describes the connections between Trump and Epstein (who we know was convicted of soliciting sex with a minor) and who is being sued by multiple women for his sexual abuse of them when they were under age. Trump liked to dine at Epstein's private dinner parties at his home in Manhattan along with several other rich and powerful men. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. It's not like Trump has ever talked about very young girls or infants in sexualized terms...

SEE IT: Donald Trump comments on 1-year-old daughter’s breasts in disturbing 1994 interview SEE IT: Trump comments on 1-year-old daughter’s breasts

1994 was the exact year named by Katie Johnson where she alleges Trump and Epstein took turns sexually abusing her when she was 13.

Hello Trump supporters.

Are you a little surprised that this matter has not been made the subject of many threads this week? I'm sure you all heard about this shit over the weekend. Didn't you anticipate that USMB libs would all be foaming at the mouth over this?

We weren't, though. We're we? Wanna know why?

Forum List

Back