Is there such thing as "universal morality"?

Is that a yes?
They believe so. Who are you to say different?
Do YOU believe it?
Who am I to say otherwise?
So you believe in miracles from an invisible superbeing in another dimension. You're such a :290968001256257790-final:
I’ve never needed one before but like I said others swear by it so who am I to question it?

What I do know is that it that the health benefits of belief far outweigh those of atheism.
How? By making you stupid?

They believe so. Who are you to say different?
Do YOU believe it?
So you believe in miracles from an invisible superbeing in another dimension. You're such a :290968001256257790-final:
I’ve never needed one before but like I said others swear by it so who am I to question it?

What I do know is that it that the health benefits of belief far outweigh those of atheism.
You are destroying your autoimmune system, Taz.

Do YOU believe it?

You are destroying your autoimmune system, Taz.
By not believing in an invisible being? Umm... no.

How come all Philosophy morality models assume Human beneficiality, so funny... But anyway what about the one about the summation of all happinesses? Do we equality the happinesses. or whatever.. What if one guy was so completely ecstatic and everybody else is OK and it averages? I have no idea.

Do YOU believe it?

Yeah, you have already mentioned that you are an atheist and a bigot. Got it. Do you plan to just repeat that fascinating information about yourself over and over endlessly?
Go take a midol. :biggrin:

How come all Philosophy morality models assume Human beneficiality, so funny... But anyway what about the one about the summation of all happinesses? Do we equality the happinesses. or whatever.. What if one guy was so completely ecstatic and everybody else is OK and it averages? I have no idea.
Well, it's unanimous then, you have no idea.

Well what do you expect from a single Introduction to Philosophy where I sneer at the Lesbian Communist teacher all day. Rachel Maddow. Utilitarianism is another one.

Yeah, you have already mentioned that you are an atheist and a bigot. Got it. Do you plan to just repeat that fascinating information about yourself over and over endlessly?

Wait a minute. Are you an atheist? I forgot because you haven't declared it in the past 2 minutes. Come on now, you gotta keep up if you want the whole world to admire your empty, nihilistic insecurity.
I'm agnostic, what are you?

Wait a minute. Are you an atheist? I forgot because you haven't declared it in the past 2 minutes. Come on now, you gotta keep up if you want the whole world to admire your empty, nihilistic insecurity.

Ah, just like a democrat who tells everyone he's really an 'independent.' Even less impressive.

Ah, just like a democrat who tells everyone he's really an 'independent.' Even less impressive.
Your bible would be more useful as toilet paper.

Forum List

Back