Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

I have no idea how or why this became a thing, but ultimately if parents want to take their child to something like this, that’s their decision.
It's many parents' decisions to abort their unborn child, to starve it once it is born, to rape and molest it...
You have no problem with child abuse, which grooming most definitely is. People like you and the OP are truly sick.

:rolleyes:Um, "Redheaded Stranger" is a nickname for a famous singer named Willie Nelson. I have one account. I don't know who you are or WTF your problem is, but if an unpopular topic is too tough for you, then sit on the sidelines. Better yet, step away from your computer, refill your meds, and go outside. Otoh, feel free to come back when your disorder is under control. I do find you mildly entertaining. 🙃 😂
Cyndi knows what's up.

She'll let it be known as well.

EXCUSE ME????
Shill sez wut?!
Groomers may feel in their hearts that they actually love the children they groom. But it takes a lot of hatred for them to subject children to that kind of trauma.
It takes a lot of selfishness to not consider what the children really need and to force one's own

agenda over that no matter what, never even considering it might be wrong.

Oh great, somebody that knows that dingbat. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, off topic. Sue me.
I don't post here regularly, but I know quite a few members that do post here from other forums and such.

This clown Redheaded Stranger is obsessed with me on this, the third forum, we've posted on together.

I was a mod on a forum a couple of years ago and suspended this guy for a few days for spamming the board, and he took it very personally apparently.

The screen name he's using here is my screen name on a different forum... and he only made that account because he knew I was a member here and wanted to act stupid while using that name. He can't even post in the Badlands yet the account is so new

It's a new account he just created this month, and I can promise you he has others here... probably dozens actually. That's his M.O. along with downvoting members with his soks accounts.

He hates the fact that reveal his psychopathy just like I'm doing right now too.

Cyndi can vouch for that, regardless of what you think of her. She knows the deal.

Last edited:
I don't post here regularly, but I know quite a few members that do post here from other forums and such.

This clown Redheaded Stranger is obsessed with me on this, the third forum, we've posted on together.

I was a mod on a forum a couple of years about and suspended this guy for a few days for spamming the board, and he took it very personally apparently.

The screen name he's using here is my screen name on a different forum... and he only made that account because he knew I was a member here and wanted to act stupid while using that name. He can't even post in the Badlands yet the account is so new

It's a new account he just created this month, and I can promise you he has others here... probably dozens actually. That's his M.O. along with downvoting members with his soks accounts.

He hates the fact that reveal his psychopathy just like I'm doing right now too.

Cyndi can vouch for that, regardless of what you think of her. She knows the deal.
Uh, Redheaded Stranger is a nickname for one of the most famous country singers around. I guess you're the only one who ever used that name. :rolleyes: And it looks like I was wrong about you needing to triple your meds. Quadruple them.

Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!
I would not allow young children, mine or anybody else's, attend these drag queen story hours because they are too young to deal with a lot of the material being read and they are too young to have to take in the confusion of men dressing up as women. I want children to be allowed to be kids, learn to love the wonderful imaginative, and non sexualized stories and be blissfully innocent of adult problems and issues and content until they are old enough and mature enough to deal with them.

I never care about off topic. I actually enjoy it. But

Note that this "Rippy" drones on about "exposing" me, and yet, his profile is closed to scrutiny. Just a like a stalker in the shadows! 🤣
That's because when I was active on this site before, you were here under your GeorgeU screen name and kept spamming my inbox, so I shut it all down.

You seem upset about it too.

Imagine that.

Freakin' weirdo.

LOL

That's because when I was active on this site before, you were here under your GeorgeU screen name and kept spamming my inbox, so I shut it all down.

You seem upset about it too.

Imagine that.

Freakin' weirdo.

LOL
🤣 More delusions from the stalker weirdo from nowhere. My profile is open. Your profile is totally closed. Let's see it, stalker weirdo.

🤣 More delusions from the stalker weirdo from nowhere. My profile is open. Your profile is totally closed. Let's see it, stalker weirdo.
Wow... we're you just sitting there staring at your screen waiting on me to come back on the board?

Sure looks like it.

LOL

Wow... we're you just sitting there staring at your screen waiting on me to come back on the board?

Sure looks like it.

LOL
LMAO. I come back three hours later, and the stalker replies to me in 5 minutes. We know who's waiting on who! 🤣

LMAO. I come back three hours later, and the stalker replies to me in 5 minutes. We know who's waiting on who! 🤣
I wasn't engaging you weirdo...

You replied to me... after several hours, and as soon as I started posting again. It was almost like you were just waiting.

Too funny

We'll make short work of this ...

I wasn't engaging you weirdo...

You replied to me... after several hours, and as soon as I started posting again. It was almost like you were just waiting.

Too funny

We'll make short work of this ...
I replied to you three hours later. And then, in five minutes, you replied to me. Stalker. 🤣

I replied to you three hours later. And then, in five minutes, you replied to me. Stalker. 🤣
I was already here and posting when you showed back up and replied on a hours old post of mine.

Give it up dude. These people ain't stupid.

Well... some of them maybe, but not most of them.

😂

Forum List

Back