is there much reporting here?

it is a word dating back to Nazi times …..
Surprising. Google translate sort of split the word, giving be the "mentally" part. I surmise the other part related to English word "block". He corrected me to english word "group" for group thinking. Clearly showing using google translate is sometime as effective as using Cheech and Chong's Evelyn Woodhead's speed reading course. See Cheech and Chong, Los Cochinos:

Surprising. Google translate sort of split the word, giving be the "mentally" part. I surmise the other part related to English word "block". He corrected me to english word "group" for group thinking. Clearly showing using google translate is sometime as effective as using Cheech and Chong's Evelyn Woodhead's speed reading course. See Cheech and Chong, Los Cochinos:

better google for Blockwart. …. in the nazi time …

repot button pooshers are spineless libturds here....their only goal in life was to be a moderator on a board.....they live their fantasies here
Agreed

The thing I will do is put somebody on ignore. And it’s usually the Biden supporters who scream racist at everyone. They disagree with. I find it to be of no productive value to converse with those folks it only takes you down.

I’ll engage with people who disagree with me, but if all they ever do is scream racist or these person attacks, there’s no way to advance the conversation.

I believe in free speech. But if people are trolling or only using personal insults, then there’s no point in continuing to conversation. That’s my way of taking the highroad.

i did report myself once just to do it, never heard back

unless someone is truly derailing or being a total anus hole, it is pretty lame
It seems odd, this preoccupation with reporting.
After all, one need simply obey the rules and reporting is moot, right?

Surely you, Snoopster, you have no issue with obeying the rules--right?

It takes a real loser to eat ban after ban--simply because they think their desires in the moment somehow trump--pun intended---the Site's TOS and the rules as set forth, right?

better google for Blockwart. …. in the nazi time …
blockwart was the word google translate, translated simply as blockwart, irritating the crap out of me.

White 6 hopefully you know that I was being sarcastic. 😆
No Sweat. And not that much of a life in the winter time, when it is cold, and damp, and gray, and miserable, having no intention to get outside and do something. I'm retired. If outside doing stuff in these conditions, it's going to be absolutely necessary, or a lot of fun, or I will just sit it out. Army paid me to be miserable, but am retired. Not going to be miserable for free, but can be bored.;)

BLOCKWART

was the person who had orders from the nazis to spy on his or her neighbours ….

Forum List

Back