Hampshire glamping site told to close after complaints about loud sex and bad singing

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“There was a karaoke machine there for a time and on one notable sunny afternoon, whilst trying to enjoy our garden with friends, we had to instead listen to a couple blaring out Islands in the Stream over and over, deluded in thinking they were Dolly [Parton] and Kenny [Rogers].”

Is there anything worse than noisy neighbours ? Luckily there was redress in this case. In some other countries you could imagine that the guilty parties would have been shot.
Noisy sex ? What on earth were they up to ?

“There was a karaoke machine there for a time and on one notable sunny afternoon, whilst trying to enjoy our garden with friends, we had to instead listen to a couple blaring out Islands in the Stream over and over, deluded in thinking they were Dolly [Parton] and Kenny [Rogers].”

Is there anything worse than noisy neighbours ? Luckily there was redress in this case. In some other countries you could imagine that the guilty parties would have been shot.
Noisy sex ? What on earth were they up to ?
well, i had to look it up, so thanks for the new word , tommy.

for my fellow trans atlantic english speakers, "glamping is a portmanteau of "glamorous " and " camping."

appears tp consist of huge well furnished and luxurious tents parked near a wi fi and carry out.

well, i had to look it up, so thanks for the new word , tommy.

for my fellow trans atlantic english speakers, "glamping is a portmanteau of "glamorous " and " camping."

appears tp consist of huge well furnished and luxurious tents parked near a wi fi and carry out.
Its a whole subculture. Yurts are a part of it. For those of you who want the mongolian experience.
There is a place in a field down the road. Its not harming anyone and brings money into the community. But we cant hear the dirty bastards shagging. That makes it even better.

Forum List

Back