Is there intelligent life here??

DrDoomNGloom

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2014
Your Imigination
Greetings to the forum;

I come in search of a fairly moderated forum. I am a person of intelligence and reality, while most would label me conservative for my views, do not let me lure you into a false sense of stereotypical classification. I think outside of the box most of the time and can usually back my reasoning up with intelligent points sanctioned by most reasonable and prudent people. What I detest is a forum that is moderated unfairly or left leaning as is most cases now days.

I see the rules are clearly against petty insults and childish name calling but in threads I am reading already it seems to be the same ole same ole ....

So will this be my new home, to share good times and intelligent conversations with others or the same ole monotonous dialog with different avatars than was on my last forum.

So HELLO to all ...

Greetings to the forum;

I come in search of a fairly moderated forum. I am a person of intelligence and reality, while most would label me conservative for my views, do not let me lure you into a false sense of stereotypical classification. I think outside of the box most of the time and can usually back my reasoning up with intelligent points sanctioned by most reasonable and prudent people. What I detest is a forum that is moderated unfairly or left leaning as is most cases now days.

I see the rules are clearly against petty insults and childish name calling but in threads I am reading already it seems to be the same ole same ole ....

So will this be my new home, to share good times and intelligent conversations with others or the same ole monotonous dialog with different avatars than was on my last forum.

So HELLO to all ...

There are extremely astute posters on this forum. You will feel at home with a good conservative foundation.

As for the liberal posters here, I think they do better with the debates on religion and science, but aren't so strong in political justifications for their positions.

I am a progressive Constitutionalist working within the Democrat party, and I have trouble finding others like me. Most Constitutionalists I align with are Libertarian or Conservatives, Christians. I align with Progressive liberals equally as conservative Republicans, as long as we stick to points where we agree. I could always find as many points where we disagree.

I think the conservatives are better on this forum. I found better liberal posters on another forum, who do better discussing politics than they do discussing religion. Here it's the opposite, from my experience and opinion. Welcome to USMB!

Greetings to the forum;

So HELLO to all ...
Welcome to USMB and hope you enjoy the boards!

welcome-sign.gif

You will find that this Forum is probably the best moderated Forum there is. I've belonged and still do to other Forums and very few are as easy going but consistent as this one. I've not seen bias in the moderation, so I think you will feel comfortable posting here. As long as you follow the rules, you have nothing to worry about.

We have trolls, just like any other Forum, and they usually don't hold back with their vitriol, but it could be due to unmet goals....so just ignore them and only participate in debate with those who are able to do it civilly and without having to resort to name-calling.

Enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back