Introduction

Breakout

Mar 27, 2014
Hello, My screen name is Breakout because I ride a 2014 Harley Davidson Breakout. I am, as you can see a former US Marine. I served two tours in Vietnam in special operations at Marble Mountain in Vietnam. I am a conservative independent, last election I voted for Mitt Romney. I believe in a smaller and less controlling Federal Government. I strongly believe in lowering taxes and letting the private sector dictate and direct our economy, not the government. I believe in fewer regulations and more accountability, more transparency and less government spending. I believe in a balanced budget and fiscal responsibility. I believe in our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. I truly believe the reason America is great is because of it's people and their hard work, ingenuity and generosity, not the government. As you probably have guessed I am not a big fan of Obama nor his corrupt administration. I was proud to fight for my country and be a Marine but I was disappointed to be spat upon by fellow Americans when I returned from combat, I was called a baby killer, a murderer. I just did my job and I was lucky to come home alive. I am an electrical power engineer and I work for one of the Fortune 100 companies in the US. I work hard and pay my taxes, which are considerable. I own a home and my wife also works hard every day. We both love America and I consider myself very lucky to be an American and in the U.S.A. I look forward to some lively debate and I look forward to meeting many of you here.

Last edited:
o damn now i know why you were in the red? spat on really that is one of the biggest mythes of the war ....i am sorry to hear you continuing it......really you let people refer to you in that manner and their is no arrest record?

No arrest record. But I did hit the guy, then the police came and saw what happened, happened at LAX airport. I had just returned from Vietnam and I had my uniform on. They let me go catch my flight home from LA back to NC. Yeah it was a very different time back then, the military was pretty unpopular and being a Marine just made it worse I guess. The guy spit right on my metals, I hit him as hard as I possibly could, knocked him out, his buddies backed off and I told them, which one of you is next. They said did you kill babies? I said No, I killed them all. They said you are a murderer. I said Yes I am and you can be next on my list. Bout then the police showed up. They saw what had happened and let me go. End of story.

Last edited:
Welcome....you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. We are military too, love America, work hard own a Harley......and blah, blah, blah....hope you enjoy posting here, and some of your BS can be exposed.......

Welcome....you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. We are military too, love America, work hard own a Harley......and blah, blah, blah....hope you enjoy posting here, and some of your BS can be exposed.......

If you can't be nice in an intro thread, maybe the welcome wagon just isn't your forte.

Just sayin.

No arrest record. But I did hit the guy, then the police came and saw what happened, happened at LAX airport. I had just returned from Vietnam and I had my uniform on. They let me go catch my flight home from LA back to NC. Yeah it was a very different time back then, the military was pretty unpopular and being a Marine just made it worse I guess. The guy spit right on my metals, I hit him as hard as I possibly could, knocked him out, his buddies backed off and I told them, which one of you is next. They said did you kill babies? I said No, I killed them all. They said you are a murderer. I said Yes I am and you can be next on my list. Bout then the police showed up. They saw what had happened and let me go. End of story.

Hello Breakout,

I am honored by men and women such as yourself and I very much appreciated reading your introduction. Your kind of person makes me proud. May you find the good in everyone here and ignore those you can't.

If you can't be nice in an intro thread, maybe the welcome wagon just isn't your forte.

Just sayin.

Well, if noobs are going to jump in insulting right off the bat, then maybe they need to be told what for....:)

And, FYI, I am nice to all noobs, but to those that come in baring their fangs, not so much.

Welcome, Breakout.

Put your armor on. This place is kinda weird, so sometimes, you will be able to take it off. Looks like you need to continue to wear it awhile for now.

Trying to see where the OP came in insulting people. Oh. Wait. Cuz he isn't a fan of Obama. Gotcha. Um hm. Okey dokey. Eye roll.

Hello, My screen name is Breakout because I ride a 2014 Harley Davidson Breakout. I am, as you can see a former US Marine. I served two tours in Vietnam in special operations at Marble Mountain in Vietnam. I am a conservative independent, last election I voted for Mitt Romney. I believe in a smaller and less controlling Federal Government. I strongly believe in lowering taxes and letting the private sector dictate and direct our economy, not the government. I believe in fewer regulations and more accountability, more transparency and less government spending. I believe in a balanced budget and fiscal responsibility. I believe in our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. I truly believe the reason America is great is because of it's people and their hard work, ingenuity and generosity, not the government. As you probably have guessed I am not a big fan of Obama nor his corrupt administration. I was proud to fight for my country and be a Marine but I was disappointed to be spat upon by fellow Americans when I returned from combat, I was called a baby killer, a murderer. I just did my job and I was lucky to come home alive. I am an electrical power engineer and I work for one of the Fortune 100 companies in the US. I work hard and pay my taxes, which are considerable. I own a home and my wife also works hard every day. We both love America and I consider myself very lucky to be an American and in the U.S.A. I look forward to some lively debate and I look forward to meeting many of you here.

Welcome to the forum, Breakout. I look forward to discussing with you as well.

Just sayin.

Well, if noobs are going to jump in insulting right off the bat, then maybe they need to be told what for....:)

And, FYI, I am nice to all noobs, but to those that come in baring their fangs, not so much.

Who did he insult? Obama? Who cares and yes, the guy is new here and this is the welcome thread. Try waiting a day or two before you start with the taunting and other tiresome garbage.

Amen.

Some need to remember how THEY were treated when they first came here. Geez.

I won't be surprised if he doesn't come back. Nothing like being spit on again.

Welcome to USMB, Breakout!

Thank you for serving our country.

Trying to see where the OP came in insulting people. Oh. Wait. Cuz he isn't a fan of Obama. Gotcha. Um hm. Okey dokey. Eye roll.

I guess you missed this..."Obama nor his corrupt administration". Eye roll back....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back