Is There An Honest Man In The House?

I'm just saying, life is too short to "settle"... that's all....

I agree. But I also take my responsibilities very seriously. My 2nd wife had a 5 year old daughter when we met. I was the most stable thing in her life. I was planning to stay until she graduated high school. But things ended just before her junior year.

She had a 5-year-old in her junior year??? Wait. What? :eusa_think:

No, she had a 5 year old daughter when I met her. I was the most stable thing in her daughter's life. When things went south in the marriage, I decided to stay and make sure her daughter was provided for until she graduated from high school. The marriage ended during her daughter's junior year.

I agree. But I also take my responsibilities very seriously. My 2nd wife had a 5 year old daughter when we met. I was the most stable thing in her life. I was planning to stay until she graduated high school. But things ended just before her junior year.

No, she had a 5 year old daughter when I met her. I was the most stable thing in her daughter's life. When things went south in the marriage, I decided to stay and make sure her daughter was provided for until she graduated from high school. The marriage ended during her daughter's junior year.

Oh, well the way that was worded it sounded as if you were talking about the woman you were dating!

Oh, well the way that was worded it sounded as if you were talking about the woman you were dating!

She was younger than me, but not THAT much younger.

Well you must have really loved her.
I don't think I could be with anyone with little kids.
Of course, I'm 52, if I were younger maybe it would be different.

Well you must have really loved her.
I don't think I could be with anyone with little kids.
Of course, I'm 52, if I were younger maybe it would be different.

Eh, I am good at being a Dad.

are you still involved with her?

alas..keep in mind....all questions may be ask...but not all questions will be answered....

bonzi hates that lol

how old is she now......that is just so common in the 20's yr olds now....its all about 'respect' ....if i hear...'she/he disrespected me' as a fucking excuse for something....i tend to react harshly...

how old is she now......that is just so common in the 20's yr olds now....its all about 'respect' ....if i hear...'she/he disrespected me' as a fucking excuse for something....i tend to react harshly...

She is 20. She was in touch when she wanted something.

20....i assure you they are mostly all that way....they are a selfish lot by nature...at that age.....dont stick a fork in her..she aint done

dont we wished....mine is 33...and there are days i would love to stomp his ass into the ground....i mean just stomp the dumbness outta him....but hell i dont have that much time...and he is a reasonable young man...well i guess middle ages? omg...he is old ...

dont we wished....mine is 33...and there are days i would love to stomp his ass into the ground....i mean just stomp the dumbness outta him....but hell i dont have that much time...and he is a reasonable young man...well i guess middle ages? omg...he is old ...

I will do anything I can to help her succeed in life. But I don't tolerate the drama and bullshit. Life is too short.

My kids are low key and low maintenance.
I do NOT deserve my kids. They have never asked me for anything and are totally self sufficient and successful.

I was a train wreck of a mother, I won't sugar coat it. I can only think they thought to themselves, I'm doing the opposite of what mom did!

Forum List

Back