To any in NE America

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
We're having reports on Europa news, you're going to get crazy snow and crazier weather. So, I hope all of you are safe and are going to cope okay.

If possible when the SHTF please post to say how crazy it's getting.

Very nice and manageable here in Appalachia. We have a thread going here.

Thanks for your concern. I suspect it's going to end up more hype than history.

We're having reports on Europa news, you're going to get crazy snow and crazier weather. So, I hope all of you are safe and are going to cope okay.

I'll post a pic if anything interesting comes up

I expect to trudge out with a camera, but prolly not until tomorrow. Nothing unusual that we haven't seen before has happened yet. I don't think this storm is all it was hyped to be. I'm probably actually gonna put in for a refund.

I expect to trudge out with a camera, but prolly not until tomorrow. Nothing unusual that we haven't seen before has happened yet. I don't think this storm is all it was hyped to be. I'm probably actually gonna put in for a refund.
It started earlier here in North VA than I thought. Did you see the memes about D.C. being paralyzed by 1 inch of snow Wednesday night? I was part of that nonsense lol.

Will this be a picture with or sans clothing?

We often have been skiing sans clothing, then again, Germanics/Nordics are heavily into nakedness in general, this going back to 19th Century. I remember reading article once, which said:

"British people travelling in Germany and Austria are likely to stumble upon naked people in the most unlikely places"

LOL, yes, like in the park, at petrol station filling up car, walking down the street etc.

WHAT??? SRSLY? I hadn't heard anything about this!

OMG!! I'm going to light my hair on fire, right away.

WHAT??? SRSLY? I hadn't heard anything about this!

OMG!! I'm going to light my hair on fire, right away.

Huh? :confused-84:

Oh I think you're being sarcastic, okay. Sorry sometimes comments in this way, I don't understand right away.

Meh, we are used to that here. Some pictures from last year . . .

I ain't afraid of no snow! :D

Snapshot_20150215_9.JPG

Forum List

Back