Is There An Age Limit??

I think if this was my child, I would probably not really want her posting on this particular forum. :D There are other forums out there that don't allow some of the things that go on here, so if she is truly interested in politics, there are some more "PG-13" rated message boards out there.

Having said that, I think she seems like a pretty smart girl and doesn't seem to have PTSD from any of the things she's seen so far around here. Lol. I don't think she will be "corrupted" and there are some much worse things a young person could be doing out there in the disgusting world. If anything, she might get a negative view of people in general, so I think it's important that she remember this place is not necessarily an adequate representation of people out there in general. :)

If this was MY child though, I would be most concerned about her giving out personal information to strangers who may try to gain her trust, as she is still going to be rather naive at that young age. So, my advice is don't give out any of your personal info to strangers on the internet. Buckle up and have fun and remember not to take the things you read here too seriously. :bye1:

Wondering if there is an age limit for a person to be here...........meaning how young.
There are some I believe are too young to be on a forum like this, and that is why I am asking.
search
Meme%252B0234.jpg

Big boots hehe.

How could we actually enforce an age restriction?

Really can't. But when we sign up, be have to agree we are 13 years if age or older. I assume that is here too, been so long I can't remember.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back