Biden’s Age Is Now Unavoidable

almost anybody can do it better
You%20got%20nothin.jpg

Starting today, Democrats are asking Americans to give Joe Biden five more years. Does anyone here truthfully believe that this isn't a problem? Five more years? Really?

Joe Biden looks like he is turning into a statue of Joe Biden.

‘I’ll give you three strokes if you carry your own bag,’ :auiqs.jpg:

In recent weeks, Biden’s campaign has taken a feistier tone in mocking Trump, aiming to present him as the feeble and struggling candidate in the race. On Thursday, Biden, who is 81, said he would “be happy” to challenge Trump, 77, to a round of golf.

“I told him this before when he came into the Oval before he got sworn in,” Biden said. “I said, ‘I’ll give you three strokes if you carry your own bag,’ ” Biden said to laughte
r.

Biden is senile and isn't running anything.

Denial isn't a river in Mexico.

Biden was deemed incompetent to stand trial.

Trump is deemed competent to stand trial.

Really?

In recent weeks, Biden’s campaign has taken a feistier tone in mocking Trump, aiming to present him as the feeble and struggling candidate in the race. On Thursday, Biden, who is 81, said he would “be happy” to challenge Trump, 77, to a round of golf.

“I told him this before when he came into the Oval before he got sworn in,” Biden said. “I said, ‘I’ll give you three strokes if you carry your own bag,’ ” Biden said to laughter.

Biden Trump fitness look.jpg

Fit prez Biden Trump.jpg

Last edited:
Let this sink in:

The year Joe Biden was born, was closer to the date of the Gettysburg Address, than the date of the 2024 election.

He was old enough to drive, when the Edsel came out.

He was an adult, old enough to drink, when JFK was assassinated.

His DC political career was already underway, BEFORE the fall of Saigon.

He will be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was EXITING his second term

America's first Baby Boomer president was over 30 years ago, and Biden comes from the generation BEFORE that.

And here we are in 2024, and he's still demanding your vote.

Really?

“I told him this before when he came into the Oval before he got sworn in,” Biden said. “I said, ‘I’ll give you three strokes if you carry your own bag,’ ” Biden said to laughter.

View attachment 924167

View attachment 924169
^^^ gaslighting to maximum

Biden can't find his way off a stage and stairs are his worst enemy.

The only way Biden could play a round of golf with trump is if Trump helped him not get lost and carried his bag for him.

^^^ gaslighting to maximum

Biden can't find his way off a stage and stairs are his worst enemy.

The only way Biden could play a round of golf with trump is if Trump helped him not get lost and carried his bag for him.
Really?

Fit prez Biden Trump.jpg

Really?

View attachment 924180
America, when the WEF deems their shillbots and NPCs like this guy "ineffective", they will move to remove Americans access to sites like this.

Be ready for a sudden cyber pandemic that reduces where Americans can go online. Soon Americans will have China style internet.

Starting today, Democrats are asking Americans to give Joe Biden five more years. Does anyone here truthfully believe that this isn't a problem? Five more years? Really?

Joe Biden looks like he is turning into a statue of Joe Biden.

Age of course is a factor for many but honestly there are 70, 80, 90 yr olds who are sharp as a tack. Thomas Sowell, for example, is 93. I recently watched an interview--can't remember with whom--and at 90+ he is still brilliant. Queen Elizabeth II, age 96 when she died, remained mentally sharp and physically active right up to the end. Of course that is not true of all people of such vintage--it certainly is not true of Biden--and I do think a cognitive exam should be part of the physical exam for people running for President. I am confident Donald Trump could pass such an exam easily. I am equally confident Joe Biden would fail hugely.

But let's don't automatically disqualify all of the older folk just because of their advanced age.

Forum List

Back