Is there a way to determine if there are any life insurance policy out on you?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Is there a way to determine if there is a life insurance policy, not with me as the beneficiary, except on my life? Can someone put a life insurance policy on someone without their knowledge as long as they pay the premiums?

You have to give your consent and the person has to have an insurance interest in you. So no, you canā€™t thumb threw the phone book and take out an insurance policy on random people. Are there still phone books, and if so, why?

You have to give your consent and the person has to have an insurance interest in you. So no, you canā€™t thumb threw the phone book and take out an insurance policy on random people. Are there still phone books, and if so, why?

I was hoping to find out if someone has a life insurance policy on me. I have a suspicion, not that they want me dead, simply that they may have a policy on me because they asked me to sign some papers a while back.

I was hoping to find out if someone has a life insurance policy on me. I have a suspicion, not that they want me dead, simply that they may have a policy on me because they asked me to sign some papers a while back.

So did you sign the papers? I am a bit in the dark here. You should always get a copy of anything you sign. It sounds like you think a particular person took out a life insurance policy on you, and you donā€™t feel like you can ask them directly. Do you have an attorney you could have look into it? I think you need someone you trust to share this with. Good Luck!

Forum List

Back