Is there a truly unbias news program on TV?

Of course he does. His contract prohibits him from directly contracting Hannity.He is only permitted to take on guests directly.

He's a milquetoast.

Out of curiousity where did you see this about his contract?

LOL, yes, I didn't agree with you once and called you a liar for what I think was indeed telling a lie how horrible of me.

Kinda like you calling anyone who dares disagree with your stance on Israel a racist anti_Semite Jew hater.

I will add to your dislike of me, not only are you a liar, but you are pathetic.

I don't consider it a victory by the way, I was willing to admit I was wrong if you could prove me so, but you can't and wont, and that is sad, and frankly hippo critical as hell coming from someone who is always telling people to back up their claims with links and facts.

Practice what you preach Jillian. Don't worry just because you now hate me for calling you a liar, I wont return the favor. Though I am starting to see why Shog and others are always dogging you. You don't want an even playing field.

Charles - Are you really surprised? You beat her at an argument. What is supposed to do? Back up her statements with facts.. LOL

Most uninformed liberals are like that. They say something crazy then when you ask for proof they ignore you or pretend you are too dumb to understand what they are saying...

Before all the libs jump down my throat... I know it's not all Liberals that do this, just the uninformed ones who only know what they are told by NPR, CNN,NBC,CBS, MSNBC, etc... I hate to say this but some of you really know what you are talking about... I don't agree with you but you atleast have reasons for what you believe. Thank you.

But that's not the question... This thread is for finding another balanced TV show like Hannity and Colmes... Do you know of one?

ROTFL!!!! Is that a serious claim? Not trying to be rude but I would love to see some evidence H+C is a "balanced" program.

Charles - Are you really surprised? You beat her at an argument. What is supposed to do? Back up her statements with facts.. LOL

Most uninformed liberals are like that. They say something crazy then when you ask for proof they ignore you or pretend you are too dumb to understand what they are saying...

Before all the libs jump down my throat... I know it's not all Liberals that do this, just the uninformed ones who only know what they are told by NPR, CNN,NBC,CBS, MSNBC, etc... I hate to say this but some of you really know what you are talking about... I don't agree with you but you atleast have reasons for what you believe. Thank you.

Remember when that Lancet study was released claiming over 600,000 iraqis were killed by US? NPR was the first source I heard that dissected that study and pointed out its final numbers were exaggerated and unreliable.

As for the claim msm is "liberal" that is a pretty washed up term. It's kind of like when you see an old person trying to be cool by saying "Far out man!" Everyone kinda just looks at each other like "Okay, we don't want to be rude but is this guy high or something?"

All msm is very pro-government. Now within the different outlets the focuses can vary but at the end of the day...it takes a far out liberal program like Fox to make the other msm ones simply look liberal.

There is not a single conservative msm outlet.

But that's not the question... This thread is for finding another balanced TV show like Hannity and Colmes... Do you know of one?

Phil Donahue did a documentary on how the media has been taken over by the right. So no, there is no show as balanced as Slanity and Holmes. They usually put more conservatives on. Can you tell me the last time you saw 2 liberals and one conservative on a tv show? No? Well I can tell you many political shows where they have 1 liberal and several conservatives on, including hannity, dobbs, beck.

You say a lie enough times, it becomes true. Jobs Americans won't do, unions are the problem and the media is liberal. Al right wing lies.

They analyzed all reports about obama, 73 percent are negative.

So do you know this is a lie?

Do you realize they also lied about iraq?

How about the strong economy?

All lies...Sold to us by the media that was taken over after the 1997 degerulations act. Yes clinton signed it. One reason I didn't vote for hillary.

ROTFL!!!! Is that a serious claim? Not trying to be rude but I would love to see some evidence H+C is a "balanced" program.

Notice they never have liberals on as guests. At least not ones that can fight back.

Last week at the last minute Glenn Beck cancelled Ed Schultz. Ed would make him his bitch and apparently Glenn didn't have enough right wingers to gang up on him.

How about Race for the Whitehouse? msnbc. I know Rachel Maddow is a progressive. They have a panel. Some seem right, some moderate but rachel seems all alone.

Notice they never have liberals on as guests. At least not ones that can fight back.

Last week at the last minute Glenn Beck cancelled Ed Schultz. Ed would make him his bitch and apparently Glenn didn't have enough right wingers to gang up on him.

How about Race for the Whitehouse? msnbc. I know Rachel Maddow is a progressive. They have a panel. Some seem right, some moderate but rachel seems all alone.

Whenever people to pwn oreilly, etc the response is "cut their mic! Fix moos is a far right liberal wetdream for those wh love to live in a world where their views never get challenged.

So from what I have noticed since the liberals just bash Hannity and Colmes (like any liberals watch Fox in the first place) where's the roll eyes emoticon? There is no balanced show on TV... Which tells me the conservatives have Fox and the liberals have all of networks.... thank you for confirming my suspicions...

So from what I have noticed since the liberals just bash Hannity and Colmes (like any liberals watch Fox in the first place) where's the roll eyes emoticon? There is no balanced show on TV... Which tells me the conservatives have Fox and the liberals have all of networks.... thank you for confirming my suspicions...

No, even those shows will never put 2 Liberals on vs one conservative. The Liberals are always ganged up on.

Sunday shows, MSNBC, CNN.

The Daily Show was making fun of Wolf Blitzer on CNN last night. Wolf said, "Congress' report suggest that there may have been politicizing in the justice department".

Stewart then added, "NO, CONGRESS SAID THAT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WAS POLITICIZED". No maybe's and no suggestiongs.

You don't catch or see it because you don't want to. BIAS!!!!

Some really bad assumptions and even an untruth here. Iam not a liberal and to assume so on the basis of not supporting H+C is rather absurd. Fox is conservative like Michael Moore is a picture of prime physical health.

I also noticed there was not even an attempt to provide evidence supporting the claim H+C is fair and balanced. Fox news just lied to millions of people from the Adkisson church murders by omitting facts as reported by the police. They just happened to leave off the fact the police recovered some far right liberal hate books. One of them by Oreilly. Yep. FN sure is fair and balanced.

There was never a "suspicion" conservatives have Fox...etc. That is a stone position being held so please don't insult our intelligence by trying to claim you were somehow on the fence about the issue.

So once again, where is the evidence H+C is a balanced show? (This is the part where Fox/Bush apologists squirm out of supporting a claim on the basis of "Well it won't matter what I present! You won't read it!" Guess projection isn't simply for movie theaters!)

Forum List

Back