Zone1 Is there a Satanic Revolution happening like the French Revolution or Bolshevik Revolution?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I dont say that as insult or demonising anyone in a "painting the devil on the wall sense" but in a church of satan and luciferian ideals way which really exist, i mean it really exists and they are active also in schools and have their tax exempt organisation and temples and are in high ranks in hollywood in the media and in politics, people wouldnt take that serious but it is really a satanic revolution.

The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property made me more aware of it, through their emails and activism and petitions, but maybe they have a selective perception, that they see those "satanists" everywhere who arent really that influential or maybe they are?

Two examples ie emails I received from them...

Yes and no. The world has always been an evil, fucked up place. Look at the Romans, and the greeks, and the Germans, the Russians, the Romanians, the arabic nations, the Chinese... There has always been sorcery, and witchcraft, and rebellion, and murder, and rape and pillaging. We just complain about it now more than ever because we think society is too good for that sort of behavior. Unfortunately, that is not the case...

I dont say that as insult or demonising anyone in a "painting the devil on the wall sense" but in a church of satan and luciferian ideals way which really exist, i mean it really exists and they are active also in schools and have their tax exempt organisation and temples and are in high ranks in hollywood in the media and in politics, people wouldnt take that serious but it is really a satanic revolution.

The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property made me more aware of it, through their emails and activism and petitions, but maybe they have a selective perception, that they see those "satanists" everywhere who arent really that influential or maybe they are?

Two examples ie emails I received from them...

God has fucked up with his creations since day one, why blame Satan, whom God created?

Why would there be a "Satanic Revolution"? Satan - by definition - is your adversary. So if your "adversary" revolts, it would be revolting against being your adversary - meaning you won.

God has fucked up with his creations since day one, why blame Satan, whom God created?
I believe that God transformed Lucifer and 1/3 of the Heavenly angels into Satan and into the "fallen angels" for the purpose of man's edification on "good" and "evil". Why do I believe that? Because Jesus as much said so.

Matthew 7:17-19

English Standard Version

17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

So says an ignorant atheist.

Jesus commands us not to insult our brothers and sisters.

Matthew 5:22

English Standard Version

22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother[a] will be liable to judgment; whoever insults[b] his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell[c] of fire.

I believe that God transformed Lucifer and 1/3 of the Heavenly angels into Satan and into the "fallen angels" for the purpose of man's edification on "good" and "evil". Why do I believe that? Because Jesus as much said so.

Matthew 7:17-19

English Standard Version

17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Yeah, God just keeps piling on the bad moves.

Forum List

Back