Is There A Race-Riot In America's Future?

Just one more question. When are you colored pussies supposedly going to start this war? :lol:

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology

LMAO..you are a walking advertisement for reinstating segregation.

Too bad weak white boys such as your self dont have the balls to do it. I know you are afraid and need protection from us. The problem is no one is ever going to do it. You limp dick white boy racists have no heart. :lol:

Right....keep going....
Got more?

LMAO..you are a walking advertisement for reinstating segregation.

Too bad weak white boys such as your self dont have the balls to do it. I know you are afraid and need protection from us. The problem is no one is ever going to do it. You limp dick white boy racists have no heart. Besides. White women would never allow it. :lol:

Right....keep going....
Got more?

You didnt answer my last question. When are you timorous pussies going to do something? Theres nothing stopping you so what are you waiting for? :lol:

Last edited:
Too bad weak white boys such as your self dont have the balls to do it. I know you are afraid and need protection from us. The problem is no one is ever going to do it. You limp dick white boy racists have no heart. Besides. White women would never allow it. :lol:

Right....keep going....
Got more?

You didnt answer my last question. When are you timorous pussies going to do something? Theres nothing stopping you so what are you waiting for? :lol:

Whenever you think.
Don't stop. We're all very impressed with your witty and intelligent comments.
Continue.

Right....keep going....
Got more?

Whenever you think.
Continue.

I asked you pussy. When are you pink little ladies going to actually do something besides hide behind your sheets and the internet?

Whenever you think.
Continue.

I asked you pussy. When are you pink little ladies going to actually do something besides hide behind your sheets and the internet?

Yes...yes..of course...whatever you say.

Continue.

Whenever you think.
Continue.

Yes...yes..of course...whatever you say.

Continue.

Thats not an answer. When are you pink little ladies going to actually do something besides hide behind your sheets and the internet?

Thats not an answer. When are you pink little ladies going to actually do something besides hide behind your sheets and the internet?

Keep typing..You're looking real sharp.

I will keep typing boy.

When are you pussies going to do something instead of selling wolf tickets?
I don't have that information.
I'll have to get back to you.
Hows that thing with your boyfriend working out? Did you get him back from the girl who stole him from you? I remember you were upset about that yesterday.

Meanwhile tell us how tough you are and how many people you beat up again...

Keep typing..You're looking real sharp.

I will keep typing boy.

Hows that thing with your boyfriend working out? Did you get him back from the girl who stole him from you? I remember you were upset about that yesterday.

So you are just all talk then? Typical pussy white boy racist. :lol:

Thats pretty much what you white racists do. Play with each others dicks and giggle.

You cant really expect me to believe you punk ass wimps are going to do anything can you? I mean lets be real here. You dont want to actually have to do anything. The very thought makes you sissies uneasy. :lol:

sure..sure...whatever you say. :doubt:

:lol:

Pussy #2 in the house. I bet you two would shit yourself if a Black guy looked at you for longer than a second. :lol:

I will keep typing boy.

Yeah...sure....whatever you say. Got more or are you done?
Tell us some more stories about all the people you beat up...Tell us the part again about how scared of you they all were. :doubt:

[...]

What I find strange o.p. is that you are quick to assign the attacks as Black on White while ignoring the reverse. Is there an agenda on your part or are you unaware of the latter?
I will assume you've heard of an increasingly common street crime known as the "knockout game," in which a number of Blacks, typically teen-agers, will attack a vulnerable White person, usually from behind, knocking them to the ground. Here is a video of just one example. 'Knockout game': Teens attack innocent people just for fun - News - TODAY.com

In these incidents the attackers are invariably Black while the victims are White. Can you offer examples of the reverse?

I remember when whites did it to blacks, called ****** knocking.

I don't know that this is a racial thing, because some whites are doing it as well, but it is criminal and should be suppressed.

Yeah...sure....whatever you say. Got more or are you done?
Tell us some more stories about all the people you beat up...Tell us the part again about how scared of you they all were. :doubt:

Tell us again about the race riot. Or do you still have to get back to us on that? Arent you embarrassed you are such a pussy? :lol:

"Black people in the 50s weren't getting attacked anywhere on the same level as white people are being attacked in 2014."

Fucking lie. You deserve to be at the back of the line.

Forum List

Back