Is There A Race-Riot In America's Future?

According to FBI Crime data Blacks are 300% more likely than White to commit a violent crime. Those crimes are defined as Rape, Murder, Manslaughter, Armed Robbery, or Aggravated Assault.

Discuss.

Propaganda like this will be the most likely cause of a race war. Discuss

According to FBI Crime data Blacks are 300% more likely than White to commit a violent crime. Those crimes are defined as Rape, Murder, Manslaughter, Armed Robbery, or Aggravated Assault.

Discuss.

The insinuation of the word "propaganda" suggests that the information is false. Is it your position that what WelfareQueen said is false?
welfare queen gives no citation for this little tidbit. I did a little goggle-foo, and can't find it . I doubt if he can either. Sounds like a gross exaggeration.

But propaganda can be true, though I doubt this is .

Discuss.

The insinuation of the word "propaganda" suggests that the information is false. Is it your position that what WelfareQueen said is false?
welfare queen gives no citation for this little tidbit. I did a little goggle-foo, and can't find it . I doubt if he can either. Sounds like a gross exaggeration.

While I think that her claim may not be completely accurate, because the percentage is different for each of those crimes, it is true that they commit those crimes at a much higher rate than any other group in this nation. I haven't seen the actual numbers for a few months, so I don't remember them oiff the top of my head, but I know the numbers are fucking abysmal and shocking. They paint a picture, and that picture isn't good.

While I think that her claim may not be completely accurate, because the percentage is different for each of those crimes, it is true that they commit those crimes at a much higher rate than any other group in this nation. I haven't seen the actual numbers for a few months, so I don't remember them oiff the top of my head, but I know the numbers are fucking abysmal and shocking. They paint a picture, and that picture isn't good.

That's the purpose of propaganda - to sell you the sizzle - not the steak. You don't remember specifics. - you just remember that black people are disproportionally bad .

And if there is a race war, it will be a reaction to the propaganda.

That's the purpose of propaganda - to sell you the sizzle - not the steak. You don't remember specifics. - you just remember that black people are disproportionally bad .

Disproportionate crime levels among negroes isn't propaganda. It's fact.

Do you want the FBI/DOJ/BJS statistics proving that again?

Disproportionate crime levels among negroes isn't propaganda. It's fact.

Do you want the FBI/DOJ/BJS statistics proving that again?

Sure let's see the FBI and DOJ websites themselves, let's not see "the color of hate" website.

Post the direct link to the FBI and DOJ websites that support your claims.
According to FBI Crime data Blacks are 300% more likely than White to commit a violent crime.

Last edited:
that's the purpose of propaganda - to sell you the sizzle - not the steak. You don't remember specifics. - you just remember that black people are disproportionally bad .

disproportionate crime levels among negroes isn't propaganda. It's fact.

Do you want the fbi/doj/bjs statistics proving that again?

sure let's see the fbi and doj websites themselves, let's not see "the color of hate" website.

Post the direct link to the fbi and doj websites that support your claims.
according to fbi crime data blacks are 300% more likely than white to commit a violent crime.

First of all; That's not my quote.

You don't remember specifics. - you just remember that black people are disproportionally bad .

Yeah, but you apparently were completely clueless that the numbers were disproportionate at all. It seems to me that the problem here isn't my fuzzy memory of the details, the problem is you are completely unaware of them and now you are offended because of your unawareness. You suffer from the propaganda of ignorance. In your mind everything is fine, but in reality its not.

...and no, im not going to find the link. Its not easy to navigate the DOJ website. Ive done it in the past, but its a bitch to sift through all that information. I could easily find other sources that quote the DOJ statistics, but you will just say they are lying so I wont bother.

Last edited:
Crime stats dont matter. White racists are too afraid of Black people. There will be no race riots because the ones hoping for it are the same ones looking for someone else to start it. Typical of white racist cowards. If I can slap the shit out of a racist and all he does is turn pink with anger, what makes you think you silly wimps are going to do anything ever?

Crime stats dont matter. White racists are too afraid of Black people. There will be no race riots because the ones hoping for it are the same ones looking for someone else to start it. Typical of white racist cowards. If I can slap the shit out of a racist and all he does is turn pink with anger, what makes you think you silly wimps are going to do anything ever?

Here we go again, more fake stories about beating people up. God damn you are fucking pathetic. In my experience, guys like you who pretend to be tough on the internet, are always little bitches in real life. Your fantasy world is so much cooler than reality where your a weakling fucktard. isn't it. :lol:

Here we go again, more fake stories about beating people up. God damn you are fucking pathetic. In my experience, guys like you who pretend to be tough on the internet, are always little bitches in real life. Your fantasy world is so much cooler than reality where your a weakling fucktard. isn't it. :lol:

Dont be nervous boy. We all know that you are imagining the pain and humiliation all you racist white boys go through when they cross my path. Face it. I have punked many of your type in the past. White racists are the biggest wussies known on the planet earth. All the talking in the world wont change that.

Peace.

:lol:

Thats pretty much what you white racists do. Play with each others dicks and giggle.

You cant really expect me to believe you punk ass wimps are going to do anything can you? I mean lets be real here. You dont want to actually have to do anything. The very thought makes you sissies uneasy. :lol:

Thats pretty much what you white racists do. Play with each others dicks and giggle.

You cant really expect me to believe you punk ass wimps are going to do anything can you? I mean lets be real here. You dont want to actually have to do anything. The very thought makes you sissies uneasy. :lol:

sure..sure...whatever you say. :doubt:

I guess thats why you little dick white boys stay getting your asses knocked out. Gimme a break. If you were going to do something you would have already done it. What exactly are you waiting for? :lol:

I guess thats why you little dick white boys stay getting your asses knocked out. Gimme a break. If you were going to do something you would have already done it. What exactly are you waiting for? :lol:

Keep projecting. It's comical.

Is that it?
You got more?

Is that it?
You got more?

Just one more question. When are you colored pussies supposedly going to start this war? :lol:

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

You'd think we'd be over these kinds of problems by now. Especially after having elected a black president. (either Obama, or Clinton, your choice)

How can race relations be worse?

You'd think we'd be over these kinds of problems by now. Especially after having elected a black president. (either Obama, or Clinton, your choice)

How can race relations be worse?

As long as white racists have an inferiority complex we will never be over it. Electing the president just frightened them into becoming more vocal.

Is that it?
You got more?

Just one more question. When are you colored pussies supposedly going to start this war? :lol:

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

LMAO..you are a walking advertisement for reinstating segregation.

Is that it?
You got more?

LMAO..you are a walking advertisement for reinstating segregation.

Too bad weak white boys such as your self dont have the balls to do it. I know you are afraid and need protection from us. The problem is no one is ever going to do it. You limp dick white boy racists have no heart. Besides. White women would never allow it. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back