Is There A Race-Riot In America's Future?

Actually it is you who can't stay on point, so in effect your intellectual capabilities are in question.
So as intelligently as you can muster, your post addresses my original statement in what manner?
Deflection is not the hallmark of integrity.

Can you refute the facts?

Can you address my original comment?

I am. You said the info came from hate sites.

You now need to prove that the FBI and DOJ are hate sites....

You'll not drag me off topic with your simplistic attempts to distract and change the subject, so either abandon the effort and slink off or refute the facts.

Can you refute the facts?

You'll not drag me off topic with your simplistic attempts to distract and change the subject, so either abandon the effort and slink off or refute the facts.

Ok, your own postings prove that you aren't in fact very bright.
Let's bring you back onto the topic, and let's see who is a liar and deflector, you or me.

My original statement that YOU RESPONDED TO:
It's utterly stupid to believe that the average Black or White person will leave their homes to join white and black idiots fighting in the streets.

Unless you are attempting to harm my family or myself, I would love to see the day when racist idiots kill one another.

What I find strange o.p. is that you are quick to assign the attacks as Black on White while ignoring the reverse. Is there an agenda on your part or are you unaware of the latter?

Your response:

Black on white crime far exceeds the reverse.

1. Rape:

The rape rates, from the years 1996 -2008 (and more) can be found here:
Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)
, etc.

Now it's quite easy to make you look stupid. Here is my statement sentence by sentence and your response beneath each sentence.

It's utterly stupid to believe that the average Black or White person will leave their homes to join white and black idiots fighting in the streets.

Unless you are attempting to harm my family or myself, I would love to see the day when racist idiots kill one another.

What I find strange o.p. is that you are quick to assign the attacks as Black on White while ignoring the reverse. Is there an agenda on your part or are you unaware of the latter?

Drag you off topic???...you were never on topic.
So again, unless you are intellectually challenged or suffer AD/ADHD than you are a liar and a dishonest troll.

Last edited:

Let's bring you back onto the topic, and let's see who is a liar and deflector, you or me.

Your response:

1. Rape:

, etc.

Now it's quite easy to make you look stupid. Here is my statement sentence by sentence and your response beneath each sentence.

So again, unless you are intellectually challenged or suffer AD/ADHD than you are a liar and a dishonest troll.

...That's fascinating...

Can you refute the stats?

You also need to prove your claim that the FBI and DOJ are "hate sites".

Your response:

1. Rape:

, etc.

...That's fascinating...

It's fascinating that there is the proof that you are a liar. While you may be proud of that, most adults would not.

So once again can you stay on point and address my original point or do you really believe that you can successfully deflect from the topic?

Further evidence that you are a liar:

I never claimed that the FBI or DOJ were hate sites.
this is the link YOU provided, http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

When that web address takes anyone to the FBI or DOJ, then turtles can fly.
So again, post where I claimed DOJ and FBI were hate sites. On that point, that's as far as I will go on a tangent with you. It's a moot point, you loose.

Last edited:

Your response:

1. Rape:

Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)[/B], etc.

...That's fascinating...

It's fascinating that there is the proof that you are a liar. While you may be proud of that, most adults would not.

So once again can you stay on point and address my original point or do you really believe that you can successfully deflect from the topic?

this is the link YOU provided, Color of Crime

So again, post where I claimed DOJ and FBI were hate sites. On that point, that's as far as I will go on a tangent with you. It's a moot point, you loose.

Oh that link is what you call a "hate site"? Can you support that claim? Of course not but we aren't going to wander around from subject to subject as you dodge and try to evade..

Hey look!..here's another site that sells the same book "The Color of Crime". Is amazon.com a "hate site" because they sell a book? LMAO.....
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images...ow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Color_of_Crime_(1998_book)
Uh oh.....wiki has a page on the book.
I suppose wiki is a "hate site", too...silly negro... :lol:

...anyway, can you refute the stats from the "Color of Crime" book? (don't play dumb...an excerpt from the book is in my post.) :lol:

Feel free to expose and refute any lies you find. :lol:

Can you refute the stats from the FBI/DOJ? :badgrin:

Last edited:
...That's fascinating...

Oh that link is what you call a "hate site"? Can you support that claim? Of course not but we aren't going to wander around from subject to subject as you dodge and try to evade..

The Color of Deception
Posted: Monday, October 18, 2004

The screed to which I refer is "The Color of Crime: Race, Crime and Violence in America," by white nationalist, Jared Taylor. Taylor is the publisher of the racist magazine, American Renaissance, and host of an annual conference, which attracts open neo-Nazis as well as a gaggle of academicians who proclaim black genetic inferiority.
RaceandHistory.com : The Color of Deception

"The Color of Deception" as a rebuttal of Color of Crime. His essay used data from the FBI and BJS showing that interracial crimes are actually fairly rare; that the vast majority of black (and white) crime is committed against victims of the same race; that whites still account for the majority of crime in the United States; and that part of the reason blacks are over-represented for many crime categories is their neighborhoods are generally much more heavily policed and black suspects are significantly less likely to be acquitted or released with a warning.
New Century Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hey look!..here's another site that sells the same book "The Color of Crime". Is amazon.com a "hate site" because they sell a book? LMAO.....
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images...ow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

When you have lost the intellectual debate people like you always resort to the racial name calling...pretty silly. So because Wiki has a link on it that proves that it isn't a hate site, really...please post where Wiki makes that statement?
Are you lying yet again?

You intimated that your web address connected directly to the FBI and DOJ.

Caught in another lie.

...anyway, can you refute the stats from the "Color of Crime" book? (don't play dumb...an excerpt from the book is in my post.) :lol:

Posting 1000's of smilies doesn't distract that you have been proven a liar.

So again you have failed to address my original question. We can both chalk that up to your intellectual inability to do so.

You have been proven to be a liar over and over and yet still attempt to deflect, your credibility has been destroyed.

If individuals with your intellectual level are supposed to lead this coming race war, it's lost already.

The "Race War" was the topic before you attempted and failed to derail it.

Please, I'll allow you to make the last post towards me; however please try very hard not to be yet another lie on your part.

Last edited:

The Color of Deception
Posted: Monday, October 18, 2004

The screed to which I refer is "The Color of Crime: Race, Crime and Violence in America," by white nationalist, Jared Taylor. Taylor is the publisher of the racist magazine, American Renaissance, and host of an annual conference, which attracts open neo-Nazis as well as a gaggle of academicians who proclaim black genetic inferiority.
RaceandHistory.com : The Color of Deception

"The Color of Deception" as a rebuttal of Color of Crime. His essay used data from the FBI and BJS showing that interracial crimes are actually fairly rare; that the vast majority of black (and white) crime is committed against victims of the same race; that whites still account for the majority of crime in the United States; and that part of the reason blacks are over-represented for many crime categories is their neighborhoods are generally much more heavily policed and black suspects are significantly less likely to be acquitted or released with a warning.
New Century Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you have lost the intellectual debate people like you always resort to the racial name calling...pretty silly. So because Wiki has a link on it that proves that it isn't a hate site, really...please post where Wiki makes that statement?
Are you lying yet again?

You intimated that your web address connected directly to the FBI and DOJ.

Caught in another lie.

Posting 1000's of smilies doesn't distract that you have been proven a liar.

So again you have failed to address my original question. We can both chalk that up to your intellectual inability to do so.

You have been proven to be a liar over and over and yet still attempt to deflect, your credibility has been destroyed.

If individuals with your intellectual level are supposed to lead this coming race war, it's lost already.

The "Race War" was the topic before you attempted and failed to derail it.

Please, I'll allow you to make the last post towards me; however please try very hard not to be yet another lie on your part.

You cite a blog from Trinidad as a "refutation" to "The Color of Crime" which lists DOJ and FBI statistics. :lol: That's comical!

FBI and DOJ statistics supersede any "blog".

Can you refute the FBI and DOJ statistics or not?

White identity politics threatens their respective power and profits, because white identity movements are explicitly clear in what they seek to achieve, and they clearly outline how they'd go about it, regardless of how minorities feel about it.

Then there are those that would attempt to establish some "white utopia" in this country through the methods they know will cause violence, yet you fail to include this as one of the insidious methods that some whites use in order to stoke racial fear among the less intelligent and and easily lead.

The only people anticipating some national race war are the losers on both sides of the color line.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The way the Black-on-White assault trend seems to be developing its ultimate outcome will be disastrous for peaceful Blacks and Whites.

There is a powerful undercurrent of racial antagonism in America, ranging in intensity from extreme resentment to festering, murderous hatred on both sides of the ethnic divide. While things have been relatively quiet in terms of inter-racial violence, what we are seeing now appears to be the equivalent of an incipient Mau-Mau uprising in which some Blacks are exacting what presently amounts to low-level vengeance for what they perceive to be, and are led to believe, are injustices imposed on them and/or their forebears by White society.

At this point these presumptive vengeance attacks have been limited to cowardly sneak-punch assaults on White seniors, school bus and schoolyard assaults on White students by Black students, and other examples of unprovoked assaultive violence. If this trend continues and Whites remain passively accepting of it, the level of assaultive violence will intensify. Eventually White society will awaken to the widening threat and when such White racist elements as the Aryan Brotherhood and various "militia" organizations begin to respond with White-on-Black violence, the likely result will be a nationwide race riot, which potentially could spread throughout the police and military services.

In such a conflict there are no choices. One's skin color becomes a uniform in one of two opposing hostile forces.

You white, racist, cave simians would get your assess mopped. You are the minority and dont realize it yet. As your daughters and sons interbreed and associate with Black people they will see you as the timorous, puerile, buffoons you are. Think about that as you die off in your bunker becoming more inbred in your attempt to remain racially pure. :lol:

Anyone who understands basic math knows that isn't true. All your bluster is just fear leaking through.
It would be more like what this man predicts. He's very wise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ] blacks will lose a race war[/ame]

By the way;
Can you refute the FBI/DOJ statistics?

Just kidding..we all know you can't. You've been dodging and running from it for days..LMAO

Last edited:
[...]

I will assume you've heard of an increasingly common street crime known as the "knockout game," in which a number of Blacks, typically teen-agers, will attack a vulnerable White person, usually from behind, knocking them to the ground. Here is a video of just one example. http://www.today.com/news/knockout-game-teens-attack-innocent-people-just-fun-2D11648773

In these incidents the attackers are invariably Black while the victims are White. Can you offer examples of the reverse?

According to FBI Crime data Blacks are 300% more likely than White to commit a violent crime. Those crimes are defined as Rape, Murder, Manslaughter, Armed Robbery, or Aggravated Assault.

Discuss.

[...]

I will assume you've heard of an increasingly common street crime known as the "knockout game," in which a number of Blacks, typically teen-agers, will attack a vulnerable White person, usually from behind, knocking them to the ground. Here is a video of just one example. 'Knockout game': Teens attack innocent people just for fun - News - TODAY.com

In these incidents the attackers are invariably Black while the victims are White. Can you offer examples of the reverse?

Cue the black and white videos from before any of us were alive. Sorry, but ill take a water hose any day over the knockout game. Black people in the 50s weren't getting attacked anywhere on the same level as white people are being attacked in 2014. Racial violence seems to be ingrained in black culture now, and since everyone prefers to excuse that behavior, it isn't going to change any time soon.

The actions of the black community today is shameful and eventually it will lead to a backlash. It is going to be really unfortunate if white kids start gathering in mobs and start attacking black people in retaliation. You cant have violence like this and not expect it to have an impact on white culture eventually.

Last edited:
[...]

I will assume you've heard of an increasingly common street crime known as the "knockout game," in which a number of Blacks, typically teen-agers, will attack a vulnerable White person, usually from behind, knocking them to the ground. Here is a video of just one example. 'Knockout game': Teens attack innocent people just for fun - News - TODAY.com

So it's safe to presume that you are claiming there's no White on Black racial violence...:cuckoo:

Please tell these critters there's no such thing because it doesn't follow your fairy tale narrative.

Police told Channel 26's Isiah Carey that the men claimed to be white supremacists, and police have said that they are members of the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang. Carey reported that they attacked the man because he was black. The victim was hospitalized after the attack.
Alleged White Supremacists Beat Black Man, But DA Doesn't File Hate Crime Charge | Houston Press

Racist Skinhead Flattened by Man He Attacked Goes to Prison
An Idaho judge today sentenced a racist skinhead to up to five years in prison for maliciously harassing a black man who, it turned out, was a former boxer who defended himself last summer with a one-punch knockout.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/...-flattened-by-man-he-attacked-goes-to-prison/

SAYREVILLE — Two members of the “Aryan Terror Brigade” white supremacist group were sentenced to prison today for beating up Middle Eastern men
Two alleged N.J. white supremacists sentenced in New Year's Eve 2011 hate crime | NJ.com

New Jersey Cop beats up Older Black man for standing on the corner.

Racist White Male Spits on Black Woman, Called Racial Slurs the ..

Retrial for White Men Accused of Beating Black State Trooper
Two white men accused of beating a black Michigan State trooper for dancing with a white former assistant prosecutor at a bar face a second trial starting Wednesday in heavily white Livingston County.

Retrial for White Men Accused of Beating Black State Trooper - Law Enforcement News

Now I have gone back years, White racist have made no attempt to control their criminal impulses, so again, either you have an agenda or are very naive to put forth the assertion that only Black people are assaulting White people.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way the Black-on-White assault trend seems to be developing its ultimate outcome will be disastrous for peaceful Blacks and Whites.

There is a powerful undercurrent of racial antagonism in America, ranging in intensity from extreme resentment to festering, murderous hatred on both sides of the ethnic divide. While things have been relatively quiet in terms of inter-racial violence, what we are seeing now appears to be the equivalent of an incipient Mau-Mau uprising in which some Blacks are exacting what presently amounts to low-level vengeance for what they perceive to be, and are led to believe, are injustices imposed on them and/or their forebears by White society.

At this point these presumptive vengeance attacks have been limited to cowardly sneak-punch assaults on White seniors, school bus and schoolyard assaults on White students by Black students, and other examples of unprovoked assaultive violence. If this trend continues and Whites remain passively accepting of it, the level of assaultive violence will intensify. Eventually White society will awaken to the widening threat and when such White racist elements as the Aryan Brotherhood and various "militia" organizations begin to respond with White-on-Black violence, the likely result will be a nationwide race riot, which potentially could spread throughout the police and military services.

In such a conflict there are no choices. One's skin color becomes a uniform in one of two opposing hostile forces.

I don't know Mike ... It is kind of hard for me to imagine a real Race Riot in our future.

I live in the Deep South ... And race is what it has always been.
There are people either black or white who believe race is an important issue ... And other people here like me who really just don't care.
Perhaps we just have the comfort here of understanding that there would be no such beast as a real "Race Riot" between whites and blacks.
If tensiones ever boiled over into actions of organized civil disobedience ... It would be a "Race War" ... We are well armed here (both sides).

When black politicians take over and turn our cities into Liberal cess-pools ... The white people and respectable black people just move further out into the rural districts and towns.
Those new locals grow ... Attracting new businesses and providing better schools and jobs ... All producing a better tax base to support increasing infrastructure needs.
The communities grow and prosper until the white children are bussed back into the inner city schools by the Justice Department to prop up the test scores in minority districts.

We don't have thugs trying the knock-out gag here in the rural areas ... That crap doesn't float out here, no place to hide, everyone would know who was doing it.
Our point of conflict comes from forced integration back into failing Liberal systems supported by minority communities and neighboring municipalities.
Blacks and whites alike who can leave that crap behind ... And work on a better life without it ... Are forced by the government to return to what they have been actively invested in leaving behind.
Liberalism is the problem we have with race around here ... Not the actual race of individuals ... Just the stupid excuses Liberals make on account of race.

Race Riot ... When we let Progressive Liberal minority communities get pissed off and burn there own neighborhood to the ground.
The Officials park firetrucks around the borders of the neighborhood ... Drink coffee, eat donuts, watch the festivities, make political speeches ... And wait for the minorities to get tired or pass-out drunk.

Last edited:
Race riot in America's future? You gotta be kidding. It's ongoing in every black hood in the country. Blacks upset other blacks wear different color clothing, don't know a super-secret idiotic hand sign, or other such silly bullshit that indicates a serious 'dis' has occured, murder and maim one another with zero imput from whites or others.

As a white guy observing such internal carnage, screw 'em! Once they kill each other off the good blacks, hunkering down afraid to go outside, will, hopefully, find peace and be able to go about their business unafraid of murderous factions on their streets.

Al, Jesse, or other race pimps have any suggestions? Y'all been at it for years now so thought maybe one of you assholes might have seen the light by now. Oops...light...white. Never mind. How stupid of me.

According to FBI Crime data Blacks are 300% more likely than White to commit a violent crime. Those crimes are defined as Rape, Murder, Manslaughter, Armed Robbery, or Aggravated Assault.

Discuss.

Propaganda like this will be the most likely cause of a race war. Discuss

Discuss.

Propaganda like this will be the most likely cause of a race war. Discuss

The insinuation of the word "propaganda" suggests that the information is false. Is it your position that what WelfareQueen said is false?

Forum List

Back