Is There A Race-Riot In America's Future?

So you are just all talk then? Typical pussy white boy racist. :lol:

Yeah...sure....whatever you say. Got more or are you done?
Tell us some more stories about all the people you beat up...Tell us the part again about how scared of you they all were. :doubt:

Tell us again about the race riot. Or do you still have to get back to us on that? Arent you embarrassed you are such a pussy? :lol:

It'll be at 7:28 p.m. Thursday after next. That's what I heard.

Meantime, tell us some more stories about how you beat up white people.

Yeah...sure....whatever you say. Got more or are you done?
Tell us some more stories about all the people you beat up...Tell us the part again about how scared of you they all were. :doubt:

Tell us again about the race riot. Or do you still have to get back to us on that? Arent you embarrassed you are such a pussy? :lol:

Will you be there?

There was this one guy in Korea that claimed he was part of the KKK. I caught him down range one evening and put him in the hospital. He was so embarrassed he claimed a gang of Koreans attacked him. You like that one? :lol:

Whatever you say. Tell us the part where you beat up all the white racists again.

Right after you tell us about the coming race riot. That way I can tell you in person unless you will still be at home hidden behind the internet. :lol:

Oh...you want to tell me in person?

Let me know when you'll be visiting NOLA.

I'd love to tell you in person. I'll be in NOLA this summer. PM me your address.

Will you be there?

There was this one guy in Korea that claimed he was part of the KKK. I caught him down range one evening and put him in the hospital. He was so embarrassed he claimed a gang of Koreans attacked him. You like that one? :lol:

Yeah, that's great. Lucky you got him when he wasn't looking, right?

Got any more?

Right after you tell us about the coming race riot. That way I can tell you in person unless you will still be at home hidden behind the internet. :lol:

I'd love to tell you in person. I'll be in NOLA this summer. PM me your address.

hahahahhaa..yeah..I'll give you my address.
Just let me know when and we'll have lunch.

Will you be there?

Yeah, that's great. Lucky you got him when he wasn't looking, right?

Got any more?

Oh he definitely saw me coming. His eyes got big as moons and he tried to run. :lol:

There was one in Germany who was calling me something in German. i knew it was something bad but didnt understand. i couldnt get to him because he was in a crowd so I did the next best thing. i winked at his girl and she blushed and smiled at me. He got so mad he came out of the crowd and i cold cocked his ass. Fun times.

Practically everyone knows you wont be giving me your address. Lets not pretend you arent softer than a womans ass. Face it. You pussies are all talk no action. :lol:

Practically everyone knows you wont be giving me your address. Lets not pretend you arent softer than a womans ass. Face it. You pussies are all talk no action.. :lol:

Sure...sure...whatever you say.

Tell us more stories about how tough you are. Those are funny.

Me being tough is subjective. Too bad you will never find out for yourself. Personally pussies like you are hilarious. You talk a gang of shit but if a Black man were to slap the shit out of you I would only see a color show as you turned crimson, some tears, and silence.

Practically everyone knows you wont be giving me your address. Lets not pretend you arent softer than a womans ass. Face it. You pussies are all talk no action.. :lol:

Me being tough is subjective. Too bad you will never find out for yourself. Personally pussies like you are hilarious. You talk a gang of shit but if a Black man were to slap the shit out of you I would only see a color show as you turned crimson, some tears, and silence.

Yes...of course..that's a good one!....got any more?

You have used up your allotment. I'll be waiting for the whimper that will signal the start of the race riot on thursday. :lol:

You have used up your allotment. I'll be waiting for the whimper that will signal the start of the race riot on thursday. :lol:

Ok..thanks. You're dismissed now. Run along, boy.

Ok..thanks. You're dismissed now. Run along, boy.

You cant dismiss your superiors boy. Haven't I taught you correctly? Now you are dismissed. Talk to you when I have time.

One more story about how tough you are before you go. Tell us the one where you beat up all the white racists again.

Forum List

Back